The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, even after my request to you all to not post, some forty plus AHers felt they had to add their thoughts when asked not to. It became the most read and posted to thread on Lit! In fact two other threads were started making fun of me.

Ahhhhh, and I thought your narcissism had peaked with "Grand High Poohbah" and "most read/voted on stories on Lit"...

Now you're actually talking about having the "most read and posted to thread on Lit!?"

ROFL!!!!

:nana:

SelenaKittyn said:
Ahhhhh, and I thought your narcissism had peaked with "Grand High Poohbah" and "most read/voted on stories on Lit"...

Now you're actually talking about having the "most read and posted to thread on Lit!?"

ROFL!!!!

:nana:

This just confirms that the man is protesting too much. Much like his claim not to be Scribbled, too. Evidently, he DOES want replies. Why else post a thread in the feedback board, oui?

I don't know this Sarah woman well, but I feel a little bad that she is automatically tainted in my mind by associated with Scouries.

yevkassem72 said:
I don't know this Sarah woman well, but I feel a little bad that she is automatically tainted in my mind by associated with Scouries.

"She" deserves it...

oops, did I say that out loud? :eek:

think of it as a tribute

To the great and good Grand High Poop Poop of Literotica,

I had to try and steal a bit of your glory, so I put you in a bit role in my newest story. Get scribbled to read it and report back to you.

Tell him what you think and I am sure he will give the report to everybody.

I think that you fit the role perfectly and nobody else could have done the role justice.

mikey

This thread would be absolutely hilarious if the guy didn't take his own tongue in cheek so seriously..... Although i may have the cheeks confused.... :rolleyes:

This thread is nowhere near the top of most read threads on lit.... so get a grip.... Its more like a back water laughathon. You think you are pissing off people and fucking with their heads.... Wrong.... You are making more of a joke of yourself every day.

As for the AH being judgmental... Maybe... to idiots. More than a few AHers come here to help new authors, read their stories and answer their questions. Posting here is calling for just that. Adding your "do not post sign" just draws more attention, which is all you want anyway.

So get a grip and go back to jerking off over your keyboard as you use all your alts and pound out those views or reads as you call them. Your writing sure hasn't got you anywhere.

Oh and by the way, where are all these million of reads that reveal in you world? I ain't seen none but supposedly one or maybe two come to say anything good about their lord and master.

Give it a rest.

Daniellekitten said:
Thanks...I appreciate it. I have no doubt that "she" will be running around trying to find a way to get back on top. But for right now...I did what I wanted to do.

Now I just have to get up there and knock her down to #3... :D

Today's comics were funnier than usual.

And so, gentle reader, as we slip back into the real world, the question remains unanswered whether the thread's author will ever realize there is a difference between a non-fiction article and a story.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

mikey2much said:
To the great and good Grand High Poop Poop of Literotica,

I had to try and steal a bit of your glory, so I put you in a bit role in my newest story. Get scribbled to read it and report back to you.

Tell him what you think and I am sure he will give the report to everybody.

I think that you fit the role perfectly and nobody else could have done the role justice.

mikey

“I have worked on this story for several days now.” That is how you begin “Women in Charge.” You should have worked on it for several years. I could only last until about the middle of the first section. In addition to many other mistakes, your failure to capitalize the name Stevie was the last straw, although not until the tenth time you did it. But hey, you did capitalize Stevie the first two times you used the name, but then you went on a stevie rampage.

This is the paragraph that finally made me stop reading in frustration . . .

“No.” Mick said, “let him show me” He held his thumb up in front of the slaves face. He placed the thumb on stevie’s lips . . . (I quit here)

Besides stevie, there should be a comma after No, there should be a period after the sentence that ends with me, and slaves should be slave’s.

You and “writers” like TxRad are an embarrassment to this website. Although TxRad does somehow win awards. He must be servicing the twisted Kitten sisters. Maybe you can get them to edit your stories, since they obviously have no personal life.

Scribbled said:
“I have worked on this story for several days now.” That is how you begin “Women in Charge.” You should have worked on it for several years. I could only last until about the middle of the first section. In addition to many other mistakes, your failure to capitalize the name Stevie was the last straw, although not until the tenth time you did it. But hey, you did capitalize Stevie the first two times you used the name, but then you went on a stevie rampage.

“No.” Mick said, “let him show me” He held his thumb up in front of the slaves face. He placed the thumb on stevie’s lips . . . (I quit here)

Besides stevie, there should be a comma after No, there should be a period after the sentence that ends with me, and slaves should be slave’s.

Up until this point, you have posted useful criticism, i.e., that there were too many typographical errors in mikey2much's story for you to finish, and that, as a result, you cannot legitimately comment on the substance of the story. Thank you for your contribution to the "Story Feedback" forum.

scribbled said:
You and “writers” like TxRad are an embarrassment to this website. Although TxRad does somehow win awards. He must be servicing the twisted Kitten sisters. Maybe you can get them to edit your stories, since they obviously have no personal life.

These four sentences, however, are nothing more than unnecessary, and wholly inappropriate, personal attacks, on not only the author, but also on three other people who apparently made the mistake, in your view, of posting on this thread. If your attention is to participate in the civil discourse of the Literotica Discussion Board, you may wish to consider whether it would be beneficial for you to set your writing aside for a day or two after you complete it. Then, when you revisit it, you could make a reasonable decision as to whether or not you actually ought to submit it, or whether you could make your point better with a little less invective. Phrases like "an embarassment to this website," "twisted," and "no personal life" probably sound very cute and funny to you when you write them down. To those of us who read them after they are posted, "cute" and "funny" are not the words that come to mind.

Daniellekitten said:
I've been waiting for that to happen for a while now...Move your tail would you???? :p

In fact, Selena, move it enough so that we can see it in your AV. After all, you do want to be one of our "favoritest authors," don't you?

Daniellekitten said:
Coming from one of the "twisted sisters" and only able to post for myself. I have to thank you Marsh for sticking up for me and others with your kindness.

Scribbled, I've asked nicely. Now I'll tell you, until you walk a mile in my shoes and feel the pain that I deal with on a daily basis you should shut the fuck up. I had back surgery done and then fell down a flight of stairs only a couple weeks after it. I have permanent nerve damage and walk with a cane and I'm only 32 years old. Yes, I can still walk so I am better off than a lot of other people, but the nerve pain I have and the pain from my back itself make doing anything even as mundane as grocery shopping a painful and costly production which can even lay me up in bed for a day or so.

So as far as having a life? I have my sister and a friend of hers staying with me that I raise, I have a husband. I have two dogs that I love. I read and I work for six to eight hours a day on my writing because I want to make it a career. Little plebeians like you who come in and denegrate others piss me off when you open your mouth and a shit full of nothing but hot and ugly air comes out.

So, for the last time, leave me out of your idiotic rantings, stay the fuck away from me, I've had it with seeing you mention anything about me when you don't know me as anything other than the few things you've read about me.

Thanks again Marsh for sticking up for me.

I would stick up for you in this context even if I didn't consider you a personal friend and even if you hadn't suggested that Selena move her tail a little so I could see it better. I don't know Selena all that well, and TxRad and mikey2much not at all. What I object to is scribbled's abuse. In Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" (that's a real book, scribbled, one you'll have to get from the library, although I should point out there's no incest), Elizabeth says:

"One may be continually abusive without saying any thing just; but one cannot be always laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty.''​

It is a lesson that scribbled could learn, as he hasn't yet stumbled on something witty.

Scribbled said:

I suppose I should lump myself in with the 'you and "writers" like TxRad'. DK was one of the first to convince me that I had any talent, and encouraged me to write beyond my abilities. SK volunteered to edit my work, and through her, I have become a much better writer.

I can only hope to be able to stand in their shadows. I am in total awe of their talent, and consider myself damned lucky to have met them.

Now as for you, what the fuck have you done? Nothing? I see. Another asshole with no talent, and no life. It must suck to be you.

You need to get out more

Scribbled said:

If you weren't so stupid you would know that slaves never capitalized their names. If you had given it any thought you might have wondered why the women's names were capitized. When Mick would be talking to Stevie man to man he would give him a capital 'S', but when he was refeffing to the man as a slave he wouldn't. You were too busy looking for something to bitch about, that you couldn't just enjoy reading the story. Maybe I was wrong to think that you could read it and report to Scouries. Maybe if it had been his mother sucking on the thumb, you would've liked it better.
Pearls before swine.

About your people skills, You need to develope a way to express yourself a little better. So far I can only see two directions that your personality has grown, toward being an asshole and toward being a person who kisses assholes.

I have a few people that I have come to think of as friends on this site and DanielleKitten is one of them, and I have a great respect for TxRad. You on the other hand, I have no respect for.

mikey

Last edited:
May highlights

D E L E T E D

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD​

Last edited:
Just how do you sell stories on a free site?

Now that is a question that we all want an answer to.....

The rest is trash....

As for Scribbles up there..... :rolleyes: Words from you are nothing.... If ya want to play, write something, and then come back and we'll talk about it... Until then, you're just hot air, as someone else said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back