Editor Needed for Romantic Comedy

Squonk64

Virgin
I know that my request sounds odd. Really? A romantic comedy on Lit? You mean, the whole story isn't just about sex? You're writing a tear-jerker and actually involves character development?

I am a new author who was inspired by a certain award-winning author on this site that is often criticized for posting stories on Lit that does not involve sex but, due to conflict of interest reasons, that person can't help me. (No, the story is not about me or that other person.)

Serious and experienced editors, only. I don't need a "yes person" or one whose vocabulary and grammar skills are less than mine. I expect to be challenged and I want to learn.

Please reply.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

a certain award-winning author on this site that is often criticized
I'm sorry, but I can't just walk past.
First thought as I read this: Scoures 0_o

Thank you, Lynn. Every BBS I ever subscribed to automatically allowed PMs.

PMs are now ON.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back