Daddy, where are you?

Daisydds

Daddy’s Princess
Joined
May 28, 2017
Posts
51
Looking for a daddy to role play with. :cattail:

-must be ok to play ONLY here--I don't message offline--don't even ask :rolleyes:
-must like detailed stories--don't pull your dick out in your third message :mad:

XO--DaisyDoubleD's :cattail:
 
Let's get this going, Daisy! I know you keep your bedroom door open a little wider than usual when you know I'm upstairs alone. And I have spotted you dressing, primping and getting yourself ready in view of it too. How am I supposed to react, except to stand there and watch?
 
In the remote, rural regions of Appalachia it was not uncommon for older brothers or fathers to "show" sisters and daughters what things might be like on their wedding night. It was culturally accepted, and most girls could hardly wait for their 18th birthday.
1CB1C41.gif
 
First you need to fill in your profile.
Second you need to get an IM service like kik or Skype.
Role playing on here is a pain!
 
Just be careful there are a lot of fake daddies out there...but it sounds like you already knew that. :)

Good luck dear. xo
 
Older black stepdad here who has been lusting after you for a while..Your mom is out of town and you come home early on a Friday night.....
 
Older black stepdad here who has been lusting after you for a while..Your mom is out of town and you come home early on a Friday night.....

Heart is pounding at your message here ... see its hard to get a hold of you .... was a real Daddy's girl to me real Dad and then after divorce to awonderful sexy Step Dad... would LOVE to chat with you /.... please write./.........
Am just coming through the door on a Friday ni
ght ..... a bit bored *S*
 
Still no luck? Thought they would be all over you. My idea on Daisy would be short shorts tiny top to show off your double D breasts. Now that should get them. Hell it has me hard.
 
Still no luck? Thought they would be all over you. My idea on Daisy would be short shorts tiny top to show off your double D breasts. Now that should get them. Hell it has me hard.

Some luck yes--but always looking for a daddy. You can never have too many daddies to RP with :cattail:
 
Back
Top