I probably shouldn't...

Lets see we got a firey redhead with a damp basement, going to have to inspect the property very carefully and see where the fire started and if there's a hotspot !
 
Lets see we got a firey redhead with a damp basement, going to have to inspect the property very carefully and see where the fire started and if there's a hotspot !

Sounds like an exhausting procedure.....
 
I'm sure it has its ups and downs and any job doing is worth doing well and often
 
Is there anywhere you think I should start my inspection first, mustn't rush or ignore any delicate bits?
Ok this could lead to rambling,shadow puppets and even dare I say it...yes ,yes I will the use of bunting and glitter! :eek:
Fine glitter and evn the thick sharpe edge stuff that stays around for days!
Oop jello break, come on theres always room for jello,whipped cream....oh yeah whipped cream,some candles and naughty deeds done by sexy people!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I found out thats no fruitcake in the fridge, some sicko put gumdrops in the spam and its gone bad, so no fruitcake its toxic spam...hey listen up the lfe you save could be yours!
Spam bad, fruitcake good ok no lets have a great Christmas season and win one for Santa or his wife or little timmy YEAH TEAM ramble ramble ramble.....ok whos ate the spam!;(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php


Okay I know you are expecting some funny comments and possibly some rambling but all I can say is.....

Thank you, that one image is worth the wait.

Thank you.:rose:
 
Present time

So I did take a couple of more pics yesterday....

New scarf 1.JPG
New scarf 2.JPG
New scarf 3.JPG
 
Back
Top