The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are bouncing too early! I have to actually write it and make it not suck first!

Looks down...shoves hands in her pockets...shuffles her feet as a blown kiss lands on her cheek...

...Thank you, pretty lady...

looks confused

You? Write something that sucks?

shakes head

Nope, not possible.

grins and kisses a pretty, not seen often enough, cheek

It'll be awesome!

You guys are bouncing too early! I have to actually write it and make it not suck first!

Looks down...shoves hands in her pockets...shuffles her feet as a blown kiss lands on her cheek...

...Thank you, pretty lady...

Cant wait to read it myself

looks confused

You? Write something that sucks?

shakes head

Nope, not possible.

grins and kisses a pretty, not seen often enough, cheek

It'll be awesome!

This is lies lol. I just reread Riley from my notebook because I figured out what I wanted to for that, too. Its sooo terrible. People have lied to me about its quality lol. A lot of my stuff sucks. I just try not to post it lol

Kisses a pretty in return and smiles softly

This is lies lol. I just reread Riley from my notebook because I figured out what I wanted to for that, too. Its sooo terrible. People have lied to me about its quality lol. A lot of my stuff sucks. I just try not to post it lol

whispers

I still don't believe you capable of anything less than awesome. Not without trying and you always try.

nods and winks

LT ~ I can't actually believe how much she means to me. In the best possible way. :rose:

FLT ~ Need frozen yoghurt! To the store!!

A lot of everyone's stuff sucks. Including mine, but I've seen your work and it's wonderful. So shush.

How've you been darling?

Not too bad, thanks. Unendingly busy, it feels like. How about you?

Stressed. Wedding, partners, parents and family are all out to drive me insane. I'm hanging in there, and trying to find my words. My biggest solace has turned out to be the pool at my gym. Swimming has turned off my brain. But between you and me, sugar?

I need a beating. And to be utterly covered in bruises.

Stressed. Wedding, partners, parents and family are all out to drive me insane. I'm hanging in there, and trying to find my words. My biggest solace has turned out to be the pool at my gym. Swimming has turned off my brain. But between you and me, sugar?

I need a beating. And to be utterly covered in bruises.

Aww I'm sorry, hun. I know what that feels like, though. My wedding was insane. We did it all ourselves and so many times we wanted to throw up our hands and say "Fuck it! We're eloping!"

But so many people who know how to beat a person would have been out to tan our hides if we did...

Dun make me lick ur eyeball.

Smirks

eyes her all the same

Smirks wider...

Then write something Nurse Hatchet.

Fuck heat.
Fuck shitty ac.
Fuck clothes! Hmph!

Though I should wait til after the Kitten Splashtub happens before removing clothes.

Uhohhh.
*smirks*
Sorry to have vanished before.
That whole... I don't wanna sleep thing?
Yeeeah, Sandman doesn't appreciate being told to fuck off and slapped me hard.

Grins. Yes, that's understandable. Just means I'll have to pay you back later. Gives me more time to sketch out things on my notepad.

Besides, I have enough trouble sleeping that I can't begrudge others for getting it where they can.

Grins. Yes, that's understandable. Just means I'll have to pay you back later. Gives me more time to sketch out things on my notepad.

Besides, I have enough trouble sleeping that I can't begrudge others for getting it where they can.

I have a new fascination with notebooks.
Though much different than the one I had when I was younger...

*Tries to peer again*
Post coming for you later this evening.

Same for you, Freeklebits!
Bassie done, just need to do up the cap'n!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back