The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My shoes are in your stupid trap, and help me out of this sticky gunk you've got me stuck in!

*Glares*

Don't you dare play dumb.

*shakes his head slowly*

This is what happens when you walk around without shoes and try to hide behind doors, isn't it?

:kiss:

*takes both, gratefully*

Thanks SB *hugs*

I'm gonna grab a shower and then make a cup of that for real.

Definitely better to do it in that order. *nodnod* Otherwise you end up with a bunch of shower water in your tea.

I mean.. I'd imagine, anyway.. I haven't done that or anything.. I mean..

Hey look, a bird!

Definitely better to do it in that order. *nodnod* Otherwise you end up with a bunch of shower water in your tea.

Hey look, a bird!

*giggles* silly....

I can almost believe you've done that. *winks*

LT: I am way too awake and.. bouncy.. for Whatever O'Clock it is now.

Though the loud music through headphones probably isn't exactly helping.

MMmhmm... it's already out there anyway. ;)

I don't know why you'd make up stories like this, Sia. :p

*nods* I've been tired all day... I dozed off for forty minutes earlier and then woke up. =/

I didn't even take a nap! I was feeling tired, came in, sat down and put on music while I looked for something to put on and fall asleep too... and ten minutes later I was literally bouncing with the music.

Hey look, a bird!

You nut case. *grins* I have taken my coffee into the shower with me before. Not one drop of water in it, either.

*takes her tea and curls up in a corner somewhere*

You nut case. *grins* I have taken my coffee into the shower with me before. Not one drop of water in it, either.

*takes her tea and curls up in a corner somewhere*

Well.. to be honest, I haven't taken tea into the shower with me.

My iPod, though... Well, not the shower, but the bathroom. I don't understand people that don't listen to music or podcasts or whatever in the shower. What the hell do you do, just... be in there with your thoughts? I get enough of those the rest of the time. *thumbs down*

My iPod, though... Well, not the shower, but the bathroom. I don't understand people that don't listen to music or podcasts or whatever in the shower. What the hell do you do, just... be in there with your thoughts? I get enough of those the rest of the time. *thumbs down*

I listen to music or a podcast while getting ready often, but sometimes I will just be with my thoughts. There have been plenty of times I've worked out issues I've had with a story. I've had some of my best ideas in the shower or bath.

Thoughts. Yes. *nodnod* That's where I stand against the tile and let my mind wander where it will. Usually toward responses for my threads. No music. Just the sound of water falling.

Oh and since May..... other things.

I listen to music or a podcast while getting ready often, but sometimes I will just be with my thoughts. There have been plenty of times I've worked out issues I've had with a story. I've had some of my best ideas in the shower or bath.

Yes!

I am not alone. :D

Thoughts. Yes. *nodnod* That's where I stand against the tile and let my mind wander where it will. Usually toward responses for my threads. No music. Just the sound of water falling.

Oh and since May..... other things.

Other things since May? Why whatever could you be talking about? *snickers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back