Secret between neighbours (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
James Wayne seen that the house next to his was up for sale again and he began to wonder who was going to buy the house this time. He had a history with this house a couple of his former subs had lived there. He hadn't planned on them becoming his subs but he did seduce them and slowly brought them into their true selves sexually.

He love being in control and when his subs gave up any resistance to being in the passenger's seat of the sessions he had with them he goes wild with lust. He felt that when they surrendered to him they could truly feel pleasure and enjoy it. He could tell that the women came harder than ever before to the point one even spasmed as she came.

After a few months he seen that the house beside of him was no longer on the market. He began to wonder who had bought the property. He hoped that at least the new neighbours were either a couple or it was a single woman. Though he didn't really like all the drama that came with dating a woman in a relationship he wasn't going to turn away an unhappy woman.
 
Last edited:
Emily Evans placed her hands on her wide hips and cast a glance around her fishbowl of an apartment. All of her belongings minus the mis-matched furniture she had bought from a salvage centre when she was first beginning her Nursing degree was finally all packed away in brown moving boxes. The moving company she and her husband had hired would be here first thing in the morning and it was currently 12:53. Best to get some sleep. Morning would come quickly.

She strolled casually down the hallway, running her fingertips along the walls that had so many memories buried inside them. If only they could speak. It had been a wonderful six years spent here and Emily would remember each and every one of them fondly.

She ventured into the bathroom and began the process of getting ready for bed. It was only a few minutes before she was tucked into the heavy warmth and comfort of her queen bed, remembering exactly how she’d gotten to this point and pondering the future.

Emily had been only 17 when she’d went off to university and met Jeremy Evans. He was the cute, precocious upperclassman that never bothered to socialize but was somehow still popular with his bright blue eyes and puffy blonde fringe covering his eyes, shirts always starched and perfectly pressed. They’d both been in an introductory chemistry course (hard on Emily but piece of cake for her science whiz husband) when fate brought them together; Emily’s clumsy self had tripped heading down the aisle steps and practically landed in his lap with a loud shriek and flailing of limbs. She had been smaller then, but only by a little, and the poor guy was pretty long and lean, no real muscle to speak of, so she was sure it wasn’t exactly his idea of fun. He actually was very cool about it, waving off her apologies with the first smile she’d seen from him in the eight weeks they’d been taking the class.

After that, Emily saw him everywhere. His icy exterior began to melt and he slowly let her in, bit by bit. She learned that he was popular because of the fact that he had been born into money, everyone on campus automatically knowing his name (his parents were big shots in some pharmaceutical company and someday it would be his turn to take over said business); Emily was from sunny LA, choosing to go to university as far from her parents as she could feasibly get, which ended up being New Orleans, so she had no idea about local celebrities or any such nonsense and really could care less. She was just enjoying the freedom from her tyrannical family - who peed in their Cheerios every bloody morning?

This was also why he was so closed off and hard to get to know, but once he became comfortable that Emily wanted no part of his pocketbook being so fiercely independent and headstrong, their relationship bloomed and turned into a thriving, loving engagement and finally marriage just three weeks ago after almost six years together. They had maintained separate residences up until this point, Jeremy still a stickler about not living together (or sex) before marriage despite how frequently he stayed over, and for the most part Emily was disappointed but not unable to live with that. It wasn’t a dealbreaker. She just got very familiar with her own fingers and the toy chest she kept tucked into the deep recesses of her closet.

Now, one week after returning from their Grecian honeymoon, nothing but the best for mama’s boy and her new daughter-in-law, Emily couldn’t stop the wide smile from blooming across her face. Her skin was usually quite pale but currently tan as could be from long days spent lounging on the private yacht that had been rented as their wedding present, also from Jeremy’s parents. Less than eight hours until the rest of her life began, living with the man she was blessed to call husband, in the home of her dreams.

Emily fell asleep with that blissful smile still in place after sending a goodnight text off to Jeremy that read: can’t wait to sleep in our bed, in our house! Love you, baby! :heart:
 

Attachments

  • D7302D35-D018-4C4F-8E3C-C3472DEDAC77.jpg
    D7302D35-D018-4C4F-8E3C-C3472DEDAC77.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
James was in the middle of his session with one of his none sexual submissives. These sessions were all the fun of controlling someone without having the satisfaction of using her to get off. He could hear the movers outside so he made his subs crawl to the window opening the dark drapes before getting up displaying herself naked for the men who was unloading the truck. He was glad that this subs was a exhibitionist among other things. He thought it was a good time to make her describe what was going on out side and who was out there while he done another session of spanking her like she liked.

He began by taking his flogger and running it over her bare bottom. He could hear her coo out before she began to describe what he already knew that there were people unloading a moving truck. So he began to whip her making her moan out as she continued to do as she was told. When she started to describe the fact that men where looking at her which she admitted that it added to the pleasure of what was happening he smiled as he told her to continue to tell him what was going on out side. When she told him about the woman that was outside he got hard. He could imagine her tied up before him maybe in something like you see in rope play videos.

Soon his spankings was too much for her and she came hard leaving a puddle of her feminine cum. He commanded her to clean it up by licking the floor clean. He peered out and seen the woman of which his sub had described and he got rock hard picturing her and all the kinky things he would do to her. James could see that there was an air of sexual frustration in the woman though it didn't seem she despised what appeared to be her husband. He knew if he was going to seduce the new female neighbor he was going to have to work extra hard to do it. He hoped that what ever helped him do it the other neighbours helped him this time.

Once his sub got the floor cleaned he dismissed her letting her wash herself in the guest bathroom. He didn't know if everyone had saw what had just went on so he didn't know how to start the conversation with his neighbours. Once his sub had sneaked out of his house as to not cause a scene with the neighborhood. He waited a bit before he started down stairs letting himself calm down a bit so that he wouldn't be greeting them with an erection. He stepped out and seen that the woman was standing by the fence that divided the yards. "Hello new neighbor my name is James." He said to her as he walked up.
 
Emily watched with critical earthy brown eyes as the two men hired to move in their belongings began to ubload the moving truck. The home itself was quaint, older in its construction with fading sunny yellow siding but an updated, modern interior. Of course there were a few things to be done to make it a home but Emily was more than satisfied to build a life here with Jeremy.

She was just directing one of the movers where to put the lamps when she was startled by a voice behind her. She turned, observing this stranger. He wore a friendly smile, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Emily tentatively placed her much smaller, softer hand in his. His fingers curled around hers firmly and shook vigorously, maybe holding onto her hand longer than one might consider good manners, but Emily brushed it off. Maybe this man was just a bit awkward with meeting new people; God knows she had once been that way herself.

She smiled sweetly and said, “hello! My name is Emily Evans. So nice to meet a friendly face in the neighbourhood. My husband Jeremy and I are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives together. I’d introduce you but he ran down to the store for a few snacks and refreshments while everything is unloaded. I’m sure he’ll be back shortly.”

His eyes were intent on her, catching every movement she made. Nervously, Emily shifted her weight back and forth on both feet, scratching at the loose hair at the bale of her neck from where ahe’d twisted her long dark hair into a messy bun earlier, more eager to start the day than to worry about the natural disaster that was her hair.

“Do you live just across the street in that green house? I’ve been observing your landscaping and considering what I could do to make our yard look even half as good as yours since we had our offer accepted a few weeks ago. You’ve really got a lovely spot. I’m a little jealous, honestly,” Emily babbled.
 
"Yes I do live in that house." James answered smiling inwards if she only knew how he kept his lawn maintained she wouldn't like it that much. Though he used some of his submissive that enjoyed doing landscaping he did help them he wasn't going to be a Dom that just sat and watched them work. He didn't mind how she babbled on it ment to him that if she didn't like something she wasn't going to hold it back to please him.

"Well do you have any questions about the neighborhood?" He asked trying not to make things anymore awkward than he already had made it before. He knew that after this encounter he would have to call one of his subs that would let herself please him sexually.
 
“I think Jeremy has some more mundane questions but for the life of me I wouldn’t know what goes on in his mind. I swear that man overthinks everything!” Emily laughed, eyes crinkling in humour.

She smiled. “Well, your wife does a very good job maintaining those flowerbeds, I might say,” she assumed. A handsome gentleman like James must have an equally beautiful Stepford wife, skilled at baking and gardening and everything Emily did not fare well with.

“Please tell her to let me borrow her green thumb sometime.”

Emily was just about to continue making small talk when Jeremy’s Range Rover turned the street corner, so she pointed towards the vehicle.

“Ah, there he is; speak of the devil. Talk about better halves and there comes mine.”
 
James looked at her for a bit before he said " I don't have a wide but I know the woman who done my yard she would love to do yours for you." He didn't know how Emily would react if she found out that the woman that helped with his yard was his submissive. He hoped over time he could make Emily one of his submissive as well. He still pictured her her with something tying her wrists and ankles together and her on all fours crawling with her bound limbs as he sat on his chair his throbbing cock standing at attention.
 
Emily turned to gesture at Jeremy with an “over here” motion of her hands. She smiled widely when he came to her side. Emily stepped into the heat of his body as he raised an arm to wrap around her shoulders. Emily placed her left hand on his chest, diamond ring shimmering in the bright daylight.

“James, I’d like you to meet Jeremy. Jeremy, this is our next door neighbour. You know, the one with the nice yard,” Emily introduced.

Jeremy maybe wasn’t as friendly as Emily but he did his best to post a matching smile on his face as he offered his hand for a quick shake.

“Hey man, nice to meet you. Hopefully you can teach my lady some tricks because she manages to kill everything she touches,” Jeremy joked.
 
Last edited:
James shook Jeremy's hand noticing the stance they both took. He still wondered how long the relationship would last given the fact how Jeremy he held her most men he knew would have held their new wife tighter and closer to them. "Don't worry I could teach her a thing or two that will help her keep things alive in her care." He said thinking of all the things he could teach her but he didn't think that her husband would like the idea.
 
“Please do,” Emily replied, once more looking in awe at her neighbours lush yard over his shoulder. When she went to return her gaze to his face she noted his own eyes were staring intensely at the spots Jeremy’s body met hers. Emily cleared her throat and offered one final smile as the movers called their names to let them know the truck was all unloaded.

They were done earlier than expected but then again most of their furniture was arriving tomorrow since Jeremy had insisted on a brand new set of furniture for most rooms in the house. Tonight they would be sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Emily was perfectly fine with that but Jeremy had made it clear he wasn’t happy. It was as close to “camping” as he had likely ever came.

Emily sighed. She was excited to have her new house but she could do without all the unpacking. That was never something she looked forward to.

“Oh, it looks like everything is inside so I guess that’s my cue to take over,” she said. “It will be a long night for us so don’t mind the lights being on quite late tonight. I hope it doesn’t bother you. Anyway, it was so great to meet you James. Feel free to drop by for a visit whenever; I do so love company. See you later,” Emily waved as Jeremy started to turn back towards the house while he tugged her along behind him.

They paid the moving company once Jeremy had picked through the majority of their belongings with a fine-toothed comb for anything damaged. Emily was terribly embarrassed, ducking her head in shame during the entire process. It’s not like it mattered; they didn’t have anything they couldn’t replace after all. They weren’t exactly struggling to make ends meet. When he finally signed off, Emily began the rigorous task of unpacking so they at least had the bare necessities for tonight. Jeremy hovered and helped here and there but the majority of the work fell to Emily.

The kitchen and ensuite bathroom were completely cleaned and unpacked when they stopped to take a supper break, Jeremy collapsing into one of Emily's beanbag chairs she had insisted on bringing for the basement lounge. She settled next to him on the floor and picked at the Hawaiian pizza he’d picked up (she actually hated Hawaiian but it was his favourite and they alternated every week for fairness sake) half-heartedly. They discussed their game plan but realized that until the furniture was delivered tomorrow there wasn’t much else to be done in their main living spaces. They just had to open boxes and decide if there was a place yet for what they found inside.

It was then that Jeremy announced that he had planned on going into the office tomorrow. Emily cringed, already envisioning a long hard day of work spent alone. Her head was already beginning to ache at the fight she knew would ensue if she asked him to stay home. It honestly wasn’t worth the argument. Instead, she made it clear she wasn’t pleased, snarky comment teetering dangerously on the tip of her tongue.

They picked through boxes the rest of the night setting aside the ones that required some missing furniture piece for proper placement, sorting boxes into their set rooms and cleaning as they went. Well, Jeremy mostly made comments about what he thought should happen and where furniture should go and paint colours etc while Emily did the work but she bit her tongue and powered through it. She had to remind herself that mama’s spoiled baby boy likely didn't know what it meant to clean something himself. He’d had a housekeeper to clean twice a week at his last place. That would be something she’d have to work on with him but it wasn’t like it was a surprise.

It was just after 1130 when they got ready for bed and curled up on the king mattress they’d placed on the floor as a makeshift bed. Emily smiled. Her first night in her very own house with her very own husband. They had a long way to go but this was only the beginning. Emily couldn’t wait.
 
James could see that Jeremy wasn't one for small talk or even paying any attention to what anyone around him. Though he wouldn't say he didn't care just that more than likely Jeremy had things catered to him his whole life and learning to make connections with people wasn't high on his priority list of his. Figuring this out had only raised Emily in his eyes because she had to out up with him. He knew that Emily needed some happiness in her life and he was going to be that happiness regardless if she was married or not. He also show her how much happiness she could have including serving him.

James went back to his house and found a submissive that was only a few minutes sending her a message to come over now. He waited for her at the front door and when she entered she assumed on her knees before him and he a fixed a collar around her neck then he attached a leash to that. He looked over his subs body seeing her red shoulder length hair C cup breasts and tiny waist and blossoming into her thick thighs. Though he likes women like Emily he wasn't going to turn away any woman who wanted to serve him. He tugged on the leash taking her to his dungeon but all he could do was think about Emily as they walked.when they got into the dungeon he made her strip from her pink hundreds and remain naked.

He moved her over to a pair of hand cuffs attached to a wench and he attached it the cuffs to her wrists before making it lift her up into the air a bit. He spun her around so that her bottom was exposed to him. He walked over to a rack that had various whips, floggers, and paddles. He grabbed a studded paddle and a flogger and walked over to his sub. He set the flogger on the ground and he lightly rand the paddle over her add teasing her making her coo out in pleasure. He raised the paddle and brought it down with force like she loved for him to do. She moaned out saying "mmmhmm master please give me more. He started teasing her with the paddle again saying "don't worry you are going to get more but first my new neighbor livds you handy work on my yard and would love to learn some things from you please keep yoir areangmet between us." He smacked her ample ass again and she moaned out once more asking " Do you plan on making her your slave as well as you done me and the other girls?" He give he another hard smack before saying "You guys are not slaves but subs you can leave when you see fit." She moaned out nodding at what he had said to her. He soon switched to the flogger and starts the same routine again on her ass. After awhile he flips her back over doing the same to her breasts.

He continued to whip her as she weighed in pain and pleasure making him love the session that much more. She soon stopped lowering her letting her out of the cuffs letting her arms rest. He pulled her to another part of the dungeon. Where he had ropes stored and he began to tie her up using some techniques that he learn from Japanese rope bondage videos he watched. He made sure to tie the rope between her legs tightly making her squirm and moan loudly. He grinned lifting her up and putiing her on a specail hook he had installed in the wall making the bottom half of his rope work extra snug against her privates. He continued his various tortures of delight he done anything from nipple and clit clamp torture to making her wear anal plug increasing them in size. He soon cuffed her again and he began to fuck her roughly making her go crazy.

After his long night he let her go home to her lesbian lover and he went to bed. He wanted to see how Emily had settled in so he planned to go over in the morning. He woke up in time to see that Jeremy had left for work. "Hmmm must have either had to go to work or he is already living the life of a working professional who neglects his wife maybe this is the opening I need." He thought to himself knocking on the door.
 
Emily was elbow-deep in one of the several boxes of fine china imparted to her by Jeremy’s mother. Newspaper which had been used to carefully wrap each piece was strewn around her on the floor. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun but pieces kept escaping to fall in front of her face and she kept blowing them off to the side or tucking them behind her ears. She had just reached for a new piece when there was a sharp rap on the door.

She wondered who that could be. Jeremy had left for work a couple hours ago and most other people were likely out making a living too mid-morning on a weekday. Curiously, Emily climbed to her feet from her sitting position on the floor. Her knees cracked from being in the same spot to long and she groaned, flinching at the noise of bone snapping as she padded across the hardwood to the entryway.

She was surprised to see James at the door. Regardless, Emily smiled widely in greeting, leaning against the doorframe in her ragged work clothes; her favourite yoga pants and an old faded university tshirt emblazoned with a black panther reaching out with one massive paw on a red background.

“Good morning! I didn’t expect to see you so soon. Don’t mind the mess,” she babbled, gesturing behind her with a nervous wave to where he could likely see the boxes and paper strewn about. “I’m just working on unpacking so it looks like a tornado went through this morning,” she joked.
 
James smiles and said "it's fine I understand the mess. I seen that Jeremy had left and was wondering if you needed any help unpacking things." He was glad that she didn't say anything about the ruckus that went on last night at his place. He didn't want his new neighbors thinking he was some pervert. "And before you ask I don't have a job of my own luckily I have invested in some good companies and in return for my investment they pay me a salary each month instead of the normal routines. I hadn't always had money like this I grew up port and for the better part of my life that was my lot strilugglikg to make ends meet." He said not realizing he was babbling about himself. "Sorry for giving you my life's story but most neighbor's ask me if I have a job when I come over to help this early." He finished.
 
Emily was surprised he was offering to help but wasn’t about to complain. It would be a long job without an assistant and she wasn’t looking forward to it. She opened the door wider and stepped aside to let him in.

“Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out then! I went to university but Jeremy comes from money and basically has life set for him. His mother insists that the matriarch shouldn’t work so she’s riding my ass about me looking for a job - she says Jeremy can support my every need so why should I disrespect him in such a manner? I’d go stir-crazy if I sat home all day. I’m no trophy wife. It sounds crazy but I’m much happier with steady employment myself as opposed to drinking martinis at a fancy hotel bar all day,” she laughed.

“Anyway, I’m just unpacking all the china right now. Most of the furniture will be coming shortly but for now it’s only little things to do. I really appreciate your help. I tried to get Jeremy to stay home today but he had important client meetings apparently.” Her smile was genuine despite the regret tinged in her words.
 
"It sounds as if your fiance and his family wants you to be nothing more than arm candy nothing more. I don't mind a woman that works I feel that it's better because if she complains about something with their money not his she has a better position to be heard." He said as he walked into the house. He could see the only leverage he needed for him to seduce her and make her his to take.
 
“Oh yes, Jeremy’s mother insists that women should not work. I myself am quite appalled at that notion and would go nuts,” Emily commented as she settled back down to her previous spot on the floor where she had been unwrapping the china.

“My family is completely opposite. We grew up poor and had to earn every cent. I guess that work ethic has just imprinted itself in me,” she shrugged. She didn’t comment on how close he sat when James levered his body down to the floor beside her. It was actually kind of comforting to feel the warmth radiating off his body and to know that she didn’t have to face this long day ahead of her all alone.

“Let me know whenever you need a break and don’t feel obligated to hang around and help if you have better things to be doing. I’d hate to keep you,” Emily said. “But I grateful for all of your time James. Today would be quite daunting all by myself.”
 
"Don't worry I don't have anything else to do today so I am glad to help you today." James said as he started grabbing the China and unwrapping them. He could feel he hear radiating off her and he couldn't help but to want to scoot closer to her but he resisted the urge to do so. He still wanted her badly but he knew if he started to creep her out with being a pervert he worldwide any chance at her he had. "So how is your husband taking to the new move?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going.
 
“Jeremy isn’t used to it at all. He traded in his Skyline Acres penthouse for a tiny little house in Suburbia. To him it’s a downgrade but to me it’s a big upgrade from my tiny shoebox of an apartment.”

With the assistant, Emily found that the work started to move much more smoothly. They were able to finish up with the China and move onto unpacking the rest of the boxes piled in the kitchen.

“He insisted that we had to order new furniture for the whole house but I don’t get why. Mine was fully functional,” she rolled her eyes, saying, “leave it to men to need the biggest and best product on the market. Me? I don’t need much to be happy.”
 
"Not all men are like that though Jeremy is still used to having the best he can have and settling on what is needed probably isn't his strong suit." James said as they continued to unpack. "If I had to guess he would have probably stayed at his place if it wasn't for you and more than likely he would have rather had people waiting on him hand and foot as well." He continued seeing the sore subject that could possible help him win her over to sleeping with him and thus him trying to make her into his submissive.
 
Emily paused what she was doing with a small frown.

“He’s spoiled yes, but he’s not so selfish. He wants a fresh start for the both of us too. He’s so happy to finally be away from under his mother’s foot. He might complain a bit but he means well, really,” she defended quietly, twisting her wedding band around on her finger anxiously. She kept her eyes downcast into her lap. Although his attitude was disappointing, Emily was sure that he would come around once they settled in and got all of their affairs in order.
 
"I hope he does so he won't become a statistic. The only question is if he really wanted to leave mommy or was it because you wanted him to leave mommy." James said seeing that he was putting doubts in her mind with what he was saying. "Hey if you want me to go because I crossed the line just tell me." He said not wanting to ruin any chances he had with her. He continued to help her out waiting to see if she would actually kick him out or what she would do.
 
She shook her head with a sigh.

“No, I just — can we just drop it? Jeremy works hard for what he has. He’s not just some entitled old money kid; he believes in earning his way through life despite having had everything handed to him on a silver platter. I get that he wants to give me a better life since I never had that growing up.”

Emily raised her head to smile at James but this smile was full of teeth and screamed “drop it - everything is okay” before she reached into the box and grasped at a teacup wrapped in newspaper. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, Emily went back to work.

“Anyway, enough about that. Tell me about any swanky joints in the neighbour that we should check out,” she said to change the subject but continue their conversation while they laboured on.
 
James could tell that he had hit a nerve with where he took the conversation. He just hoped that what ever he said didn't diminish him in her eyes because he didn't know if he could get her but he wanted her none the less. He was glad to see that she wasn't going to kick him out or anything but the smile told him that she truly believed Jeremy was a changed man though he knew that more than likely Jeremy would end up like his father before long. Jeremy's dad was well know to neglect his wife and family for work. The business world would call that a great work ethic but some would call it selfish to put money over family. "I don't know what do you two like to do for fun?" He asked trying to figure his new female neighbor out.
 
Now this was a subject she could really get into. She finished unwrapping the teacup and set it down out of the way. She turned to face him with one knee curled under her. Emily pointed at one of the walls where there was a moderately sized painting propped up against it. It portrayed a woman peeking out from a lit apartment threshold, hand raised to protect her from the rain that poured down from the quickly darkening sky. The streetlight in the corner of the image was beginning to glow as the first tendrils of darkness stole over the sky. The only real flashes of colour were her bright yellow rainjacket and the vivid red of the unopened umbrella in her other hand. Her eyes were unfocused, staring blankly at something behind the frame.

“I’m more into artistic things myself. That painting? I made that during one of those paint and sip nights where you go and follow an artist’s instructions and drink wine or coolers the entire time. Jeremy tells me it’s just an excuse for me to show off and get drunk at the same time and he might be partially right about that,” Emily giggled. “Painting and crafting was the only way for me to catch a break from what was going on around me when I was younger - we lived in a shitty part of town on the other side of the tracks, you see, and there was a lot of violence and shootings. Always some drunken shenanigans going on outside the trailer,” she paused. “But I could tune that all out when I focused my attention on my painting. I would have went to school for the Arts but realistically it wouldn’t have been a feasible career. Then I met Jeremy - turns out that my future didn’t exactly depend on where my next meal was coming from all of a sudden and that I could have went to school for my art and became an old married spinster who sells abstract art on street corners just because she carries the last name ‘Evans’”.

Her eyes were sad and wistful when she finished speaking, picking at a loose string on her jean shorts. She raised her eyes back up to meet his and smiled weakly.

“I’m sorry - I didn’t mean to go into all that,” she blushed embarrassedly.

“Anyway, Jeremy is fairly average in his interests. He likes the typical video games, concerts, live bands, that kind of thing. Board game cafes were where I could always count on him to be in university. But together we go to a lot of comedy clubs, speakeasy like things, live shows. We like trying new restaurants and going out to the clubs. I am still a young housewife, you know!” Emily poked her finger into his chest with a reason laugh, eyes crinkling in at the sides in humour.
 
"You would have been the most beautiful art selling spinster." Jeremy said when she likes him. He continued the conversation not letting her have time to process what he had just said to her saying "well I know of a couple of gourmet restaurants that is booked in advanced but I know the owner real well and I could see about getting you in. There is an art museum as well but I warn you it's more on the erotic side so if naked men and women scare you don't go." He teased her letting her know that he could sense her innocent side that she still had to her. He knew of more places but he wanted to see what she would say to those places first.

He was glad that during their conversations nothing had came up about the women leaving his house and what they did in the house. He knew if he was to tel her these things she would be shocked and appalled at what she would hear. He knew she would find out in time but he knew right now she would understand it or even begin to accept that he was a master to so many women in the area. He knew that most women where shocked at the fact he had so many women until they slowly became his submissive.

He got himself a little closer to Emily their knees a millimeters away from touching. He didn't know how she would react to this or if she would react at all. "Is there any more I can help with?" He asked her trying to find an excuse not to leave and make sure he could plant himself in her mind so that when anything bad happend between them she would think of him. He knew that flattery was anpther key to get a married woman to cheat with him. Make them feel special and when their husbands don't they will come running to him. He knew he had to start off slow and not over power her though or he would just seem creepy to her.
 
Back
Top