Snark Attack! Be snarky to the person above, to anyone, or in general.

428186_467320273315705_1693849564_n.jpg

Sometimes when I log in and see you posting I don't cause I know when you notice I am you will message me and sometimes it just takes too much energy to deal with you so I just lurk and enjoy who I am talking to. Yeah... I said it.... And I know I am not the only one who does it :D

Sometimes when I log in and see you posting I don't cause I know when you notice I am you will message me and sometimes it just takes too much energy to deal with you so I just lurk and enjoy who I am talking to. Yeah... I said it.... And I know I am not the only one who does it :D

*snort* Oh man!!!

I don't get parents that sit in an establishment say a doctor appointment or a hospital or restaurant and allow their children to run around and be unruly and bother people and scream and throw fits and generally earn the ass beating I am mentally giving them. It's called respect of others if your child is being an unruly shit tell the nurse or waiting area you are going to step outside to respect the other patients or ask your server of you can get you meal to go because your child is acting out. OR here when you threaten to beat them follow through cause growing up all that had to be said to me was do we need to talk in the bathroom and I'll tell you what I shut the hell up real quick cause I knew I was about to get spanked. Ugh!!!!!

He does it to you too?! Cringe is a word that comes to mind when I see him posting.

*snort* Oh man!!!

He does it to you too?! Cringe is a word that comes to mind when I see him posting.

Another anti-him! :D

*sigh* Snark worked with him. He hasn't pm'd me in a quite a while.

You too?

That poor sap. I'm not sure anyone has every been snarked to death, but I sense it may happen soon...

Gosh, I feel left out... :D

Nope..., don't know who you're talking about and can't even pretend that I'm sad about it.

"If you fell into a pond, they'd be skimming stupid off the surface for a week"

Back