What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No :D Do they *exist*? :D why the fuck would anyone want to pull in a supermarket?! What you gonna do, snog by the frozen peas? Plus no one would be pissed, no way that'd work in the UK. Everyoned just form a queue and moan about the weather awkwardly.

In A Queue i could goonch you from behind with my banana irrespective of the weather
 
Uh oh. Now I better watch my banana.

Just don't carry a basket :p

No :D Do they *exist*? :D why the fuck would anyone want to pull in a supermarket?! What you gonna do, snog by the frozen peas? Plus no one would be pissed, no way that'd work in the UK. Everyoned just form a queue and moan about the weather awkwardly.

I dunno it was surprisingly popular at one of the supermarkets here a few years back and strangely enough worked for some people but bonding over tampons and coffee just doesn't make sense to me.
 
The only way to eat an elephant is one McNugget at a time.

When I went back to school, balancing the craziness of the schedule was a challenge. I relied on a planner with color-coded highlighters for different class readings, assignments, work deadlines, etc. I'm sure, with your work background, that keeping all those strands more or less untangled will be second nature. And I think SW is right: teachers want to help, and they like to give advice. Plus, you're paying for it. Good luck!

And that's the plan.

I'm actually very good at scheduling. I've been able to balance 45+ hours of Mcd's, and my costumes (events and production) for a few years now. Throwing one more thing in the mix should be as easy to keep track of as buying new colored high lighters. I love office supplies. :D

The people thing, well I'm just going to have to dive in and stick to my "3 strangers a day" plan. Maybe I'll make some new friends. :)
 
Getting a surprise video texted to me from a nice subbie of mine.

She has bought me a Birthday present (I don't know what it is yet) and her gf (Alice) has been begging her for it so I told Alice she could 'maybe' have it in return for a blow job. She politely declined, and upon hearing about this, their other friend Allie decided to make this card.
 
Reading through a book store catalogue advertising books for Mothers Day and finding Fifty Shades of Gray advertised. I wonder what mum would think if I bought that for her :D
 
A good night of sleep followed by a yummy breakfast. Its a demanding and beautiful day and now I am ready face it!
 
Planning a trip, possibly to Berlin, even though the next one to Barcelona is only a week away.

And OMG, Barcelona is only a week away!
 
Getting a message from a dear friend of mine from high school that I sort of lost touch with. I have not seen for well over 10 years, and it turns out that she is also moving AND is moving about 6 miles from me! She is such a lovely human and I am really looking forward to reconnecting! Yay! :D
 
Watching a guy try to parallel park. If I can manage it in a Left hand drive 1957 Ford Fairlane with no power steering first try I fail to understand how difficult it could possibly be in a Toyota Corolla. He gave up after the fifth try.
 
rubisco.png
 
Interesting article. Seems someone filed a patent application for Facebook well before Zuckerberg... almost 140 years before his *birth,* as a matter of fact.

The U.S. Patent Office denied it.
 
Well I thought yesterday I had talked to the stupidest person I had ever talked to but no once again I was surprised.
 
Booking four nights of sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll in Holland in 2.5 weeks's time with my lovely lovely man, to celebrate the decision to end my wage-slavery :D
 
Just found out that I got $2500 in grant money out of the $3000 I applied for on behalf of the organization I volunteer for!

A small miracle given the competition out there and the state of arts funding in our province. That month of research and budgeting and writing was worth it! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top