<.< Predict Their Demise >.>

Chokes on the last bite during a hot dog eating contest. Too bad too because he's about to win.

Successfully became a YouTube meme while attempting to perform a death defying act involving water and high voltage.

Successfully became a YouTube meme while attempting to perform a death defying act involving water and high voltage.

Denied the flat-Earth theory right up until the day she swam off the edge of the world.

Struck by a lightning bolt on her way to Thundercats' Academy.

She was put in an art museum as a work of living art.

Flatlined after finding out his ‘private’ photos were leaked to the National Enquirer.

Pushed me out of the way of an oncoming bus but didn't escape it herself. My hero. We will never forget you!

Pushed me out of the way of an oncoming bus but didn't escape it herself. My hero. We will never forget you!

Expired from embarrassment for almost killing Thread that I kibdly resuscitated.

Poorly timed carving turn when a sculling draw was appropriate as the tangent vector closed. Actually it was a rock.

Nice use of terminology. Bonus points if you can name the stroke I’m using in my AV pic. ;)

She wanted to paddle tandem with me in the above scenario.

Nice use of terminology. Bonus points if you can name the stroke I’m using in my AV pic. ;)

Sweep Stroke? (I had to look that up)

She wanted to paddle tandem with me in the above scenario.

Volunteered for I’ll advised testing of an ejection seat.

Volunteered for I’ll advised testing of an ejection seat.

It might have been. But I usually use a hanging or glide draw when I peel out of eddies. I’ll give you the points though. :)

Learned how to kayak from me. :D

Tried to do a flip while in his kayak, head hit a rock, alligators tore him to shreds.

A horde of pitchfork and torch bearing villagers eager to right the wrongs done unto vegetarian sensibilities

Back