The Stranger (Closed for heartofcourage)

"Hmmm, what am a guy like me doing out here..." He gave her a grin, "Well at an early age I found that I liked working with animals and to a lesser degree with animals. So I studied vetenarian medicine, but soon realized that it meant working in equal parts with people and animals, so I finished my studies and started looking for another carreer." He spread his arms, "And here I am, I work mostly with animals and to a lesser degree people."

He took a drink from his glass and dished up for himself after her, "Well staying single...there's no real explanation. Either the whole living almost all year in the wild and having almost no creature comforts does tend to place a damper on any relationship I could have." He grinned, "And of course no lady ever had the power to draw me out of the veld for longer than a weekend. Hopefully that can change in the not too distant future."
 
"Oh, could it now? You mean to tell me that there's a woman out here in the wild that you might be interested in?" Jen grinned at him as she brought a bite to her lips, letting the conversation hang for a moment. "She's a very lucky girl, I have to say."

Dave was so unlike any of the other men she'd met since she had become famous. He didn't care about her money, her fame, her job...he just cared about her. That meant a lot to her in the long run. Her looks and career wouldn't last. It was important to find someone who could love her simply for who she was.
 
"Well who knows what the future holds, one can never say never and to look at the future with optimistic eyes is the right way to go I think." He gave Jen a smile, took a sip of his juice and took a bite. Well the catering staff didn't muck it up, to be honest, they actually did a great job! He savored the tasty meat and sauce, not finding anything to say, yet also comfortable with watching Jen as she ate.

She seemed genuinely interested in him, this was a new for him. Oh sure in the past a few of the visitors did take an interest in him, but they were usually just after the whole vacation fling. When he started out, he fell into that trap once or twice, the sex was great, but it quickly petered out and died a sudden death when it became clear that he would never offer up his job to go live in the city.

"You enjoying the semi-wild so far?"
 
Jen laughed softly as he posed his next question to her about the semi wild life. She thought about her time out in the middle of nowhere and realized that she was actually enjoying herself for the first time in a long time.

"Actually, yes. I have enjoyed it here." She said as she took a drink from her glass. "Don't get me wrong...I love my creature comforts. Electricity, a nice deep bathtub, and a glass of wine. But it's been nice out here. It's stunningly beautiful."
 
He gave her a grin, "Much like you, even though you seem to argue that point at times." He took a drink, "The people back at the camp sure like to work with you, so far I have not seen any of that movie star tantrums or demands. So I am curious, what is your back story? I mean you didn't just walk into a modeling agency and then walked into movies did you?"
 
"Nah, I started the old fashioned way...from the bottom up." Jen said as she looked towards him as he asked about how she had gotten started. "I did a few gigs as an extra, a few independent films, and the roles just kept getting bigger and bigger. I always use to promise myself that when I made it big, I wouldn't let the fame go to my head."

"I live in a small house in London. I drive a sensible car everywhere I go. I give most of my money back to charity. I try to be an overall decent human being." She had tried so hard to stay humble and true to herself. "Maybe one day I'll catch the eye of a good man who will treat me well and not let the fact that I'm a movie star taint our time together."
 
He raised his glass, "A toast then, a good guy for the good lady." He grinned as he said it and finished the last of his juice, filling the glass and topping her's up. "Seems like we both are looking for the same thing. Somebody to share dinner with." He grinned, "Well I have the optional extra of sharing a tent, that seems to work for me."

He finished his plate and leaned back in the chair, watching how the light cascaded off of her hair, how her eyes seemed to glitter with light when she looked at him. The red tint she had, was busy turning to a healthy tan and the fact that the sun didn't get at her as much as the first day also helped. 'Well then, perhaps you should kiss her again when you get the chance. She weren't complaining the first time' he smiled at his inner voice and took a sip of his juice.
 
Jen laughed softly at his toast. She liked this side of Dave. He was playful and intelligent and he really seemed to enjoy her for who she was. He could make her laugh easily and he was always there to watch over her.

"Sharing a tent definitely has a its advantages. I don't have to worry about creepy crawlies coming into the tent in the middle of the night and biting." She murmured as she watched him cast a look in her direction that was more than just a passing glance.

"I'm certainly glad that I met you, Dave." She murmured as she took a sip from her glass. "And I'm glad that I came here to the middle of nowhere."
 
"As am I that I have met you. You really have added a flavor to this dour task and I am glad that you have. I might have kicked a few behinds by now." He grinned at his own little joke. "Of course out here in the middle of nowhere many things can happen and the outside world could be none the wiser."

He didn't elaborate on that, let her decide what she wanted to make out of that. He finished his juice and pushed the dishes aside, there was enough time to get to that, first he wanted to see if he couldn't get hold of those lovely lips once more. He only realized now that he wanted to kiss her, he wasn't sure if it was just a suppressed feeling he had with the others around and if it had emerged from their little intimate dinner.
 
"Oh? And what things should happen out here in the middle of nowhere that no one should know about?" Jen asked with a grin as she watched him push his dishes aside. "Is there something that a certain dinner companion of mine might like to do right now?"

She hoped the answer to that question as a resounding yes. She wanted him to kiss her, to make her whimper as her toes curled tightly. She wanted so much from him in that very moment and she knew that she was so close to that moment.
 
He looked at her, into those lovely eyes and gave her a small smile, "A certain dinner companion of yours have a few ideas of what could happen out here." As he said so, he could read in her eyes that she had been wanting this as well, that this moment wasn't just his to want and that this want was one to surely lead to having and THAT was something that could lead to much more than just one kiss.

He was surprised by his sudden want and need for her, not once had he ever seen her more as a funny, intelligent, composed woman. Sure he had checked her out a few times, but only a dead man wouldn't look as such a beautiful woman. For the first time since he met her, Dave thought about more than just talking and perhaps kissing her, for a moment he could almost believe that there was wine in that bottle and not juice. But he wasn't drunk, hell he wasn't even tipsy.

"And that same companion knows that he wants to do something right now, something that would appall the outside world." He leaned closer, conspiratorially, "That same companion wants to kiss his companion."
 
"I was hoping he would say that." Jen said with a smile on her lips. "Because I've been dreaming about a kiss for days now. Perhaps a little bit more as well, but a kiss would most definitely satisfy that itch."

Dave was handsome, he was kind, her made her laugh. He was completely different from the other men that she had met on a set or just in public in general. He was wild but it seemed that he was open to try anything at least once. She had visions of what the two of them could do not only in their sleeping quarters, but also right there on that steel table.
 
There was still a pesky table between them, so he decided to clear that little issue out of the way. He got up from his chair and moved arounnd the table. Holding out his hand to her. Drawing her up from the seat, he gave her a smile as he drew her close to him. "Seems like the dinner part is settled, now to make good on my word for you looking so well after yourself in the sun today."

He raised one hand to cup her cheek, then leaned in for a soft, gentle kiss, breaking the kiss before it can turn into anything but a chaste little kiss. "How about that? That enough compensation?" Oh he knew that he was teasing and he bet that she knew that as well.
 
Jen smiled as he cupped her cheek, leaning in to give her the reward that had been promised for taking care of herself in the sun that day. His lips pressed against hers in an all too brief moment and she let out a groan of disappointment. He was teasing her, wanting to see what she would do.

"Not nearly enough. I demand more." She murmured breathlessly as she looked up into his eyes. "Kiss me like I know you want to, Dave."
 
"Well, what the lady demands the lady shall have." He gave her a small grin and then leaned in once more. Their lips locked, not forcefully, yet with their own intensity, this was no chaste kiss, her lips parted willingly for his questing tongue and he drew her close to him. The heat of her body pushed up against him, the softness of her breasts, her firm body and the taste of her mouth all mixed up with the fragrance of her hair and the night breeze as it slowly pushed against them.

His hand had dropped from her cheek and now rested on the back of her shoulder, the kiss held only by their want and need for the kiss. This was a first for him, not the first woman he'd kiss, but the first client and far in the back of his mind he hoped that she'd be the last.
 
The moan that left Jen's lips as he leaned in again was needy and full of greed. He had a way about him that set a slow burning fire ablaze in her belly. Her lips parted for him, their tongues stroking against one another as he pulled her close. His body was hard with muscle that was born through hard labor. He smelled wild, like the scenery that was surrounding them. God, this moment was absolutely beautiful.
 
He wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted, it was like owning a brief glimpse of a personal heaven and he held that brief glimpse as long as he dared. Though the kiss had to break and it did. He looked down into her eyes, knowing that this was not the end, merely a begining.
 
Jen was looking up into his eyes as the kiss ended, her teeth nibbling on her lower lip as her itchy fingers were suddenly moving to his shirt. She was going to get the damned thing off if it was the last thing that she did. She wanted to feel his skin against her own and being there in the middle of the Savannah, she was going to make that dream come true.
 
He could feel her fingers working at the buttons of his shirt, it seemed that she was hell bent on removing his shirt and well...he wasn't going to stop her. In fact he should be helping her, but even she struggled a bit with the protective flap over the buttons, she wasn't going to need help. Instead he found that his own hands had moved from her back and was quite busy undoing her buttons as well. She wasn't stopping him and pretty soon she had his shirt open, her own buttons wasn't very difficult to open and he slipped her shirt open a few moments after her. He paused, but found that she was only waiting for him.
 
Jen was a little surprised when Dave's fingers went to her shirt, unbuttoning it nearly as quickly as she had his own. Standing there in the fading sunlight, she stared at his bare chest. It was then that she noticed that her own shirt was open, her breasts barely contained by her bra. Her chest was heaving as she panted, looking up into his eyes with a new expectation. She wanted him and she was almost certain that he wanted her as well.
 
Oh those eyes, they practically spoke to him, wanting more and he was quite certain that there was a lot more to be had and to give. But he wasn't going to reach for her, oh no, that would just be very wrong in a situation like this, or at least he thought so. So instead he reached up for his shirt and slid it off in one easy movement. The fun of too large shirts? They came off easy.
 
"Eager, are we?" Jen teased him with a laugh as he pulled off his shirt, leaving him bare chested in the dying light around them. "Because you should have done that a long time ago. In fact, next time I demand that you dine with me shirtless."

She shrugged off her own shirt, letting it fall to the ground behind her as she stood there in front of him in her bra. His eyes seemed to be looking everywhere at once. She enjoyed being stared at, especially if it were by Dave.
 
He chuckled, "Oh yes, eager to rectify that little oversight of not fulfilling your demand a bit earlier." Now that they were both almost naked to the waist, he reached for her, pulling her close, leaning in for the kiss. It felt wonderful to have her soft skin pressed up against him, her lithe body wrapped in his arms and her soft lips against his own.

Soon enough their tongues were teasing each other, his hands slowly stroking over the naked skin of her back. He knew they had all the time in the world, things in the camping area was sorted and in place, their spot was secluded and the lights so low that they would not cast too much of a reflection.

Her exploring hands was the only invitation he needed, his fingers undid the clasps of her bra and allowed the straps to hang free, his fingers gently stroking the flesh they had covered a few moments ago.
 
It had been a long time since Jen had been with a man that could match her wit as well as bring her pleasure. Dave was certainly ticking all of those boxes for her so far. He gave as good as he got and that impressed her.

She let out a sigh as he pulled her close, their lips meeting and quickly parting as his hands stroked over her back. His hands felt calloused, strong, and so incredibly sensual as she felt the clasps of her bra snap free. Soon enough his hand traced over the area where the clasp had been and she was loathed to move her arms from around his chest. Soon enough, though, the little scarp of material was falling from her now free arms and dropping to the ground, leaving her intimately pressed against the man that had so captivated her attention.
 
He loved the feel of her naked skin against his own, felt the mounds of her breasts press up against him, felt her tongue teasing, stroking and exploring with his own. In a sense this was crazy, he haven't even known her for two days, they came from two completely different worlds, but...for some strange reason and God help him if he was wrong...it all felt just SO right, like they had known each other for years, lifetimes, eons before this.

Even though he felt emotionally like he had known her for longer than he can even fathom, his body told him that he didn't know the soft curves, the hard contours, the silky skin, feather light tresses, nor the lips pressed against his, nor the soft, warm breath washing over his face. And that gave him even more reason to explore her naked back with his hands.
 
Back
Top