Nipple piercing..

Beautiful and meaningful

I literally did wake up one morning and think, “I’m going to get my nipple pierced!”

I was about to complete a project that was...oh, it was huge, on a public scale huge... and awesome and challenging and rewarding. And I knew it would be something - a single day - that I would never want to forget... IF everything went well. How did I want to remember it?

I announced to my husband, “Honey, I want to get my nipple pierced!” “What??? Why would you want to do that???” I couldn’t really explain it. The day after “event” day, I had my right (less sensitive) nipple pierced. The 5 seconds of pain was easier than any of my prior weeks of work angst! My piercer was awesome, and I have the most beautiful, simple barbell I could have imagined. My husband even approves of my showing it off under tight shirts.

Every day my nipples (both) get harder than before, more often than before... and they’re both soooo sensitive now. I want them played with and sucked all the time! But most importantly. every day I’m reminded of an accomplishment i wasn’t sure I could pull off that I’m extremely proud of. Best decision ever.
 
I'm a guy, and I'm thinking of getting this done. Partly because I like being on the receiving end of attention, and I know that anything that made me moan more would get my partner going. But also it just seems like a good way to be forthright about my sexuality.
 
Back
Top