Nanny-cam [closed]

"Um, sure...I can do that. But I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the movie, as I said, I have an early day of it tomorrow." Mark smiled over. "Let me go take care of a few things." He went upstairs, putting away stacks of clean laundry that had been set on the dressing table when Kelly had left the previous night. Mark tried to be neat and orderly, and having piled up clothes, clean and folded notwithstanding, just begged to be put away.

Coming back down a few minutes later, he looked over at Kate. "You're relaxed there, I'm going to put Tommy to bed." Scooping the boy up, he waved at Kate with one of Tommy's pudgy hands. "Tell Kate good night, Tommy." Smiling, he carried the boy up to his room, changing him, putting him in his pajamas, and laying him in his crib. Mark then read Tommy a bedtime story and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He sat with his son for a bit, watching him drift off to sleep, stuffed rabbit clutched in one hand.

Quietly, he rose and padded back downstairs to the living room. Looking at Kate as he entered, he moved to sit on the opposite end of the sofa, putting his feet up on the coffee table and gesturing at the tv. "So, what do you have for us to watch tonight?" He wondered what sort of thing she'd have, considering the type of movie that she'd watched just that afternoon, when no one else was around. Idly, he wondered if that would show up as a special purchase on their cable bill.
 
Kate flipped through the available movies on the tv while Mr. Jones went to take Tommy to bed. When he returned and got himself comfortable, she smiled over at him. "I'm not sure, there's so many options. I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. Action? Drama? Mystery? Romantic Comedy?" She named off a few choices, wondering what he would choose.
 
Mark leaned back on the sofa, stretching his legs and putting them on the glass coffee table. "Oh, whatever you think would be best. Something mindless, that won't require too much introspection or deep thought, maybe." He chuckled, glancing sideways at her. "Something to just watch, without thinking about...something light and fluffy that gets the emotions boiling, but without a deep plot." Mark shrugged. "Whatever you want. I trust your taste in movies. You've never disappointed before."
 
Kate considered their options some more before finally settling on a film that had just been released. It was your typical action movie and halfway through she had ended up falling asleep on the couch. In what was most likely the final action scene in the movie a big explosion woke her up. She was slightly embarrassed to have fallen asleep like that next to her boss. After the movie was over she turned the tv off and said goodnight and went up to her room to go to sleep, ready for another day of work.
 
Mark half watched the movie, not paying much attention, but fortunately attention wasn't required. He let his mind drift, causing his gaze to drift over to the nanny several times. He'd half expected her to turn on the film she'd been watching earlier in the day, but he supposed she was a bit more careful than that.

When he noticed she'd dozed off, he was a bit surprised, but quickly realized that is was justified. Tommy was a handful and could wear even an energetic person out pretty quickly. Mark looked up and down his nanny, taking advantage, where she wouldn't notice. Admittedly, he couldn't see as much of her as he had on the security feed, but he was much closer now. She was a lovely young woman, very nice body, and she certainly knew how to use it, at least by herself. He smiled to himself at that thought. Kate had never shown any interest in him and he didn't think she was going to start now.

By the time she woke up, his attention was back on the movie. Mark wished her good night as she turned to go upstairs, getting a good look at her butt. Shaking his head, he finished things up down stairs, shutting everything down and heading off to bed himself.

The next morning, he had to leave before Tommy was up, so he left a note for Kate, telling her to have a good day and that he should be home by early afternoon. As he walked out the door, on a whim, he took out his iPad and set the security cameras to record to the mobile device. Then he headed off to the hospital.
 
Kate woke up the next day in the guest room that had become hers since she started working for the Jones'. It was 8am and she was happy to find that Tommy was still sleeping. He had been getting better at sleeping through the night.

Waking him up and taking him into the kitchen she found the note that Mr. Jones had left. Mentally planning her day, she took in mind his early afternoon arrival as she fed Tommy his breakfast.
 
Back
Top