finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life, I hope that's ok.**

- My night out continued -

I put my panties back on at home and then drove the babysitter home. Our babysitter doesn’t live far but I didn’t want him to walk that late at night. His mum is a friend so I felt that going pantiless was rather inappropriate!

As I was coming into my building, I felt an urge to be alone, and revisit the warmth and desire I had in the booth beside her. I avoided the elevator and went to the stairwell. I put my jacket down half way up the stairs and sat with my dress pulled up. By this point in the night I was so wet and aroused, I could feel a throbbing between my legs as well as in my stomach. I wanted to cum so badly. I was impatient to climax.

I leaned back on my elbows, pulled my panties to the side and slide my index finger the length of my slit a few times. I dipped in and felt my wetness, then continued the length of my slit spreading my juices up and down. My clit was engorged and ripe with desire. I couldn’t wait any longer. With one hand, I slid two fingers up my slippery path as far as I could, pushing deep and moving side to side, while my index finger and thumb of my other hand tweaked and rolled my clit quickly and firmly.

The added naughtiness that anyone could come into the stairwell excited me, I knew it wasn’t likely to happen at 1am, but I still felt aroused by the fact. I closed my eyes and imagined what her soft folds would feel like under my warm tongue. Within minutes, my toes were pushing into the ground, I was forcing myself to keep my legs spread to draw out my orgasm and to make it last.

I didn’t hold back and my moans echoed around me, had I not been so aroused it would have startled me. I enjoyed every moment and let my climax ride through my body and as my back arched, I stilled my fingers and came all over them. The warm slipperiness was so erotic and I felt a soft contented smile come across my lips. My cheeks flushed as I let out a quiet giggle.

I sat a minute, relishing in all the sensations before I straightened up and headed home. I was hoping that my night wasn’t over yet and was pleasantly surprised that he was still awake and in the shower. I had a plan…

(Smile 2 pic, I put on lipstick and headed home...!)

I know I'm stalking your thread, but I can't get enough of this story! And I love the pictures that go along with it. And of course that beautiful smile! :kiss::kiss:

I've missed you, but reading about your naughty night out is making me very happy for you. I'm wondering what part 5 will bring... I hope you and your girl friend have been chatting. You have such a sexy look to you, I love your pictures!

Thank you so much for sharing! This is so erotic reading your story with such beautiful pictures to accompany.

Stopping in to say Good Morning... Since you stopped in on my thread, thought I'd give yours a peek.... Mmmm.... Nice.... Very nice.... Love your lips, so inviting...
Kisses...
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Rear View

I have to admit, I do feel a bit vain often including the camera in my playtime sessions now. But being so visual I love it! Especially in front of the mirror.

My favourite spot to play lately is laying on the carpet in front of the large closet mirror doors. I had been sitting, leaning up against the bathroom door, my panties slid to the side slowly tracing my lips and spreading my wetness moments before this picture. I stopped for a few minutes and took some photos. Here my arms are reaching up, my phone facing the mirror trying to capture a view of my back and bum.

Have a good week!
xx

Attachments

• Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,158
  • Rear View Colour.jpg
    Rear View Colour.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,178
Last edited:
I really love your "Night Out" story. Such stories were the reason I first came to Lit.

And I love your pics. Very nice rear view.

attachment.php

I have to admit, I do feel a bit vain often including the camera in my playtime sessions now. But being so visual I love it! Especially in front of the mirror.

My favourite spot to play lately is laying on the carpet in front of the large closet mirror doors. I had been sitting, leaning up against the bathroom door, my panties slid to the side slowly tracing my lips and spreading my wetness moments before this picture. I stopped for a few minutes and took some photos. Here my arms are reaching up, my phone facing the mirror trying to capture a view of my back and bum.

Have a good week!
xx

Great view.......love the curves!!! I prefer the color version for this pose. :rose:

great posting

Blue is my favorite color, next to Nude . Great pic
DJ

Have a good week!
xx

How can one not have a good week when they start it off looking at gorgeous photos of you ;) I guess this means my week is only about to get better and I'm so looking forward to it :devil:

Have a good week!
xx

I'd love to have my hand to follow that curve from your armpit to your hip.:)

Happy Monday!
Morning playtime...camera seems to be an extra toy in the room nowadays...mmm, so fun!

Thank you for all the nice comments. I am loving this little secret excitement!
xxx

attachment.php

Permission to spill my seed??

Have a good week!
xx

We just don't see enough of that beautiful ass

Just Love It

What a perfect ass. And the panties - can't help it, but my eyes traces a line from your hip to the small of your back, and then tracing down to where the fabric disappears between your ass cheeks, and then to the bulge of fabric that is your sweet pussy lips.

I want to do that with my tongue. And that is just the beginning.

Keep it up - and if you do, I promise I'll keep it up too.

Have a good week!
xx

Have a good week!
xx

I would have to say you captured that shapely ass of yours beautifully! Bravo...

Have a good week!
xx

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you ...

You are looking good, very good, and enjoying your pics. I wonder about the teenage babysitter having you take him back to mommy. Probably went wild thinking about you.

Have a good week!
xx
I so so much enjoy your post....

Clothes On

Morning!

Nothing naughty here today. I have been asked for a sneak peek of what I would wear on an average day. Nothing fancy. Here is me in jeans, a tank and a sweater. I do like fun accessories; hats, scarves or necklaces.

You would have no idea to look at me that I was wearing thigh highs and sexy undies under my outfits! And you would be shocked to find out what I was thinking on an average day! ;)

All I can say is yay for Lit and toys!:devil:

xx

Attachments

• Dressed 2.jpg
    Dressed 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Dressed 1.JPG
    Dressed 1.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 1,773
Last edited:
Morning!

Nothing naughty here today. I have been asked for a sneak peek of what I would wear on an average day. Nothing fancy. Here is me in jeans, a tank and a sweater. I do like fun accessories; hats, scarves or necklaces.

You would have no idea to look at me that I was wearing thigh highs and sexy undies under my outfits! And you would be shocked to find out what I was thinking on an average day! ;)

xx

WOW!! You look super stunning and sexy no matter what you wear. I simply love that smile, it could melt an iceberg. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Morning!

xx

All I can say is yay for Lit and toys and playm0mum!
smiley-happy035.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back