Will KO be back? New name? And when?

It's neither exact nor a science. Or even law for that matter.

It is, however, embarrassing when it happens to hit you like vermicide to an irritating case of worms. No emotion, just a case of DIE YOU MISERABLE LITTLE EXCRESCENCE...!

Like I said, embarrassing. To the point it can scar you for life if you're invested too much in your online presence.

It's murder. :)
 
"Hardrom" hardly. He is just but another irritating fuck wad that wants to tell Americans how to live.
I do get tired of him and his butt buddies but I have better things to do. You know, support the ATF and E to keep them employed.

I have a new 40 cal I need to sight in. Too bad they can't do that in Can't a da.

tee hee


:rolleyes:
 
How long did ms (M)anncer_tripe pout and stay away for, connie? A few months? :)
 
Your summation is scientifically exact. :)

CPT1uY6VAAETrGs.jpg
 
I doubt he was banned for this reason, but i been calling for his ban for this reason among other snaky things.



It'd be written 'loves spam' below his nick. I learned that the hard way; and nothing else for that matter.

His account was temporarily suspended because he reused to abide by the board rules because like Reality Winner, he thought those rules did not apply to his own team because the only people who he ever saw get the warning were, well, people like me.

After getting the warnings and the editing, and I am not sure that I was the only one to notice this, but several people began to report him on every single occasion he violated the rules. I doubt if Laurel really wanted to crack down on him, but she probably got tired of all the fucking reporting and wanted to put an end to that nonsense.
 
I could email you the verbatim of every huffington post link and Clinton foundation press releases if it would help?

Salon too.


Well, I hope he comes back...and slightly more honest this time.

Marx#1Fan would be a good start for a name.
 
Back
Top