Miracle Date (need one)

Saturday:

The rest of the week had passed without any calls or texts from Anya, and Saturday morning had come and gone without any word either. It wasn't until midafternoon that a text came in from Anya's own cell phone number that was dripping with apology: SO SO SO sorry Jake. In LA. Publicity shoot. Busy but will text soon. Promise!

But the day wouldn't be a total loss for Jake: almost simultaneous with the arrival of Anya's text came another, this one from his friend, Paul: GET TO MY HOUSE DUDE! POOL PARTY! AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEEEEVE WHO IS HERE! SHE SAYS SHE ASKED YOU TO THE PROM AND YOU SAID NO! SERIOUSLY DUDE??????

There was a photo link attached to the text.
 
Jake was bummed that he didn't get a call or text all morning to go see Anya. He got so antsy that he went to the gym to burn off energy. During his cardio his phone buzzed with a message from Anya explaining what happened. Jake was super bummed but he understood.

No worries. You are famous and busy. I understand that. Don't worry. he replied.

As he was leaving the gym he got another message. This time it was from a friend of his telling him to get to his house right away. Pool party and a picture of Cassie in a bikini. Wj och was a very nice picture.

Paul was ranting about how Jake had turned her down for the prom. Dude she only wanted to go with me because her boyfriend would be gone for the dance.

So?

Dude I'm not interested in being a "fill in".

Fag.Get over here and fill HER in, know what I mean?

Jake laughed. 20 minutes.

Jake rolled up to the party wearing a pair of black and red swim trunks and a black tank top which revealed his chest, shoulders and arms. People were all over the place, music blared, a few people were playing volleyball in the water.

Paul was darting over to him with a beer in his hand. Jake raised and eyebrow. "Your parents must be gone."

Paul grinned, "For the whole fucking weekend dude." Then he pointed across the pool where Cassie was sitting on the edge of the pool watching the game. "Look at that dude. How could you say no to that? I mean she is so hot I would fuck her even if she was my own mother. Wouldn't even wear a rubber, I'd fill HER with nut and have a brother and a son at the same motherfucking time."

Jake slapped him on the shoulder. "And that is why you are single."

"Fuck you. You're single too asshole."
 
Cassie's heart skipped a beat when she looked up from the game to see Jake standing across the way. She should have known he'd show up: Paul, who had been friends with Jake as long as Cassie had, loved to stir things up and cause havoc; and Paul had overheard Cassie telling one of the other girls that Jake had rejected her as a Prom date. It only made sense that he would have called Jake and told him to get over here. She gave Jake a weak smile when they met eyes but then went back to watching the game in the pool. Often, one of the more than 40 boys in attendance would come up to her, to talk, to flirt, to give her a beer, to ask if she wanted to go into the house (where each of the rooms already had at least one couple making out or even fucking).

And each time one of the boys came over, Cassie glanced up to look for Jake, wanting to know his reaction. She wasn't sure whether she was hoping he'd be jealous or was wanting him to know that she was still in demand, at least for the party if not the Prom. It was still eating at her that a boy had turned her down for a date. Actually, more than a boy: her lifelong friend. And Cassie was torn between two prevailing theories being passed around amongst those who had heard about the rejection: some believed that Jake had actually found a decent date, while others thought he simply didn't want to go out to such an important event, knowing that he was just to be a stand in for the guy who was currently filling Cassie's pussy a couple of times a week.

And then, as if on cue, in walked Rick "The Dick" Jamieson. Cassie's heart skipped a beat yet again as she saw her boyfriend strutting along the edge of the pool toward her, wearing the tight fitting speedo that left no doubt as to whether his nickname was about his manhood or his personality. She feigned a happy smile to him, then the moment he looked off toward one of the other party guests, she looked for Jake again, finding him staring right at her. She gave him a nervous smile, and shrugged her shoulders lightly before, obligated, turning her attention back to her boyfriend. Rick leaned over, slipping his fingers into the hair at the back of her skull to turn her face up to him. He pressed his mouth to her in a long, erotic kiss, then stood tall over her. Looking down at her, he was staring right past his massive cock, which was threatening to harden at his thoughts about her.

"Cannon-ball," he told her.

He crouched down, then leaped into the air over the pool. With athletic grace and extreme playfulness, he rolled over in a strange move and splashed down into the pool, sending a wave out over all the people sitting near the pool's edge. Cassie shrieked, not a happy sound. She looked over her now soaked body, scowled at the apparently oblivious Rick when he surfaced and immediately began high fiving others in the pool, and stood to leave. She headed for the bathroom to find a towel, only to find it locked with sex sounds beyond the door. She headed this way and that, not so much looking for a towel anymore but just trying to find a place to contemplate her situation. Cassie had everything a girl her age could possibly want: looks, brains, money, a hot boyfriend, a scholarship to Yale already awaiting her. Well, almost everything: she still didn't have a date to the Prom.

She turned a corner and ran headlong into Jake, giving out a surprised shriek before laughing loudly as she apologized. She stared at him for a moment, then suddenly reached out to take the classmate's face in her hands and pressed her mouth hard to his in what she hoped would become a passionate, wet kiss.
 
Jake and Paul Miller about together at the party for a while. Mostly shooting the breeze and munching on snacks that had been laid out. Every so often he would glance at Cassie and she would smile at him. He felt a pang of regret for turning her down, but she had turned him down first and only came to him on the rebound.

Besides he had a much better date coming instead. Since he wasn't going to have sex with either girl, had would rather be with Anya for the sheer cool factor about it. Anya also didn't seem to be trying to use him or rebound on him. So that was a plus.

Then Cassie's boyfriend showed up like the prick he was. The dude wore a fucking Speedo just to show off his cock, what kind of shithead does that. He went over to Cassie who looked at Jake and seemed to shrug.

Jake smacked Paul and said, "Gotta hit the little boys room." He said and went into the house. Paul had a wealthy family and one of the biggest houses in town. Seven or eight bedrooms if Jake remembered correctly. As he walked through the hall he could hear the moans of people fucking as he passed.

Jake was kind of surprised that he had never had sex before. He knew enough girls and was social enough. He was in good shape too. It just wasn't something he perused very much.

After he hit the bathroom he came out and turned a corner in the hall only to smack right into Cassie. Her wet bikini body smacking into him and leaving a wet mark the shape of her tits on his tank.

She apologized with a chuckle. And Jake shook his head like it was no big deal.

"Don't worr...." Suddenly her hands gripped his face and her lips pressed firmly to his. Jake's eyes went wide as Cassies mouth worked against his. Her tongue licking at him, trying to encourage him to open his mouth and let her in.

For a moment Jake did. His lips parted and his tongue met hers in a warm dance. Cassie brought her body closer to his, her warmth filling him and send trembled through his body. But he knew her boyfriend was right outside. And it sobered Jake really quick.

He grabbed her shoulders and moaned as he pushed her away. "Cassie!" He hissed in shock. "What are you doing? Your boyfriend is right outside." He let his eyes gaze on her heaving tits as she wanted from the kiss.

"Fuck you are so hot." He muttered. "Cassie what's going on with you?"
 
"Cassie!" Jake hissed.

She stared at him with wide eyes. It couldn't be possible that he was denying her yet again, could it?

"What are you doing? Your boyfriend is right outside."

"Fuck him," she growled trying to pull Jake back in close to her. She laughed as she looked down Jake's body, seeing that despite his looser fitting pool shorts, he was already growing an erection at her sudden attack of him. She looked back up into Jake's eyes as he examined her impressive bosom, asking with a suggestive tone, "Like the suit?"

"Fuck you are so hot."

Cassie smiled even broader. She was about to return the compliment, her body burning with a sudden lust, when she saw the bathroom door beyond Jake open, the occupant heading back out toward the pool. She grasped him by the wrist, spun him around, and dragged him the few steps to and into the bathroom, throwing the door closed and locking it.

"Cassie what's going on with you?"

She smiled broadly, reached to her back, and flicked the bikini top loose. The tension caused by her tightly bound Double Ds caused the suit half to spring from her body to the floor. She laughed as Jake ogled her massive tits and their swollen nipples.

"If you promise to take me to the prom, Jake," she began backing up toward the bathroom counter as she toyed with the bikini bottom bands at her hips, "you can have me. Right here. Right now."

She playfully began to pull the bottom half of her skimpy suit down, just enough to show that within them there was just a narrow landing strip of short cropped hair intended to point a lover downward to her offered treasure. She wiggle her hips a bit but didn't let the suit drop any farther, waiting for the positive answer she knew Jake had to give her.
 
Jake had never been so tempted in his entire life. By fucking anything. Cassie tits were fantastic and she pleasures she offered him had been the object of many of his even fantasized. How man times had he dreamt of her offering herself to him?

She backed against the sink counter, her fingers playing at her bikini bottoms, tugging them down enough to give him a peak. All he had to do was agree to whatever she was asking him and she would let him penetrate her. He could end his virgin card right here and right now. With the hottest girl around. She was right there.

But she wanted him to go to the goddamn prom with her. "Ugh!" He groaned grabbed handfuls of his own hair. He pointed at her. "This isn't fair and you know it. This goddamn temptation." He hissed.

God he wanted it. He wanted to say that he had fucked her. He wanted to have that badge of honor. But she had a boyfriend and while she was willing to cheat....Jake wasn't willing to help her do it. Besides she was trying to use him for.... Something.

Jake shook his head. "This is fucked up Cassie. I don't know what your deal is with Captain Big Dick out there. But I don't want to be a part of it. You understand me?" He took good hard look at her and then jerked open the bathroom door, storming out pissed that she would pull that manipulative shit with him and leave him with fucking blue balls on top of it. Fucking bitch.
 
(OOC: I couldn't find where we had given Cassie a surname.)

"This isn't fair and you know it. This goddamn temptation."

"This isn't about fair, Jake!" she practically spat out. "This is about do you want me or not?" Cassie didn't add the All you have to do is take me to the dance part, though she thought that was implied.

"This is fucked up Cassie."

Her teasing at her bikini bottom straps ceased as Cassie began to realize that Jake was going to deny her yet again! How could he do this? She was Cassie Green! She had been the masturbatory fantasy of boys and men across Victorville since she began growing her womanly curves at 13. She'd made the school's 3 time All State Quarterback wait three years to finally part her thighs and finally tally that one score that had eluded him for so long. And now Jake Rudger, who hadn't been able to get a single doable girl from V-High to be his Prom date was going to pass on her after she'd already bore her chest and vowed herself a sure thing?

As he opened the door and begun to leave, she ran forward and grasped him by the elbow. "Where the fuck are you going?" When he looked back to her, Cassie screamed, "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, that you can just walk away from me like this?"

In and just beyond the end of the hallway, half a dozen heads turned or leaned to look to Cassie. Cat calls and shocked laughs escaped the throats of most of the onlookers. Cassie looked past to the wide, ogling eyes, grasped Jake by the wrist, and pulled him back inside, slamming the door again. She pressed up against him, trying to kiss him again. With a begging tone, she whispered, "You don't have to take me to the Prom. Just. Just don't leave. Please. Stay here, just a while."

As she talked, she reached a hand to his belly, rolled it over, and tried to shove it down the front of his swimming trunks.
 
Jake was caught off guard by how loud she got. He didn't know what she would do but he sure didn't think she would scream at him. Her voice became this thick aura of incredible self entitlement that made Jake was for her. What was going on between her and Rick that she was so desperate?

People were peeking down the hall to see what the yelling was about and Jake allowed Cassie to pull him back into the bathroom. He groaned as she frankly pressed against him, trying to kiss him and talk at the same time.

"Cassie. What is with you? Why are you doing this all of a sudden, and with your boyfriend right outside!?" He asked her. "Come on Cass...stop." He said grabbing her hand and pulling it away from his shorts to keep her from trying to grab his dick.

Still she kissed at him and pushed close. She changed her time to say that he didn't need to take her anywhere, she just wanted him to not leave her alone."

Jake grunted and grabbed her firmly. He spun her around and lifted her up to sit firmly on the counter. "Stop it!" He roared. "Talk to me Cassie. What the fuck is going on? " he demanded.

He sighed and looked at her. "Come on...whats going on? Is Rick giving you shit? What has you so eager to jump on my dick? Which you can't do anyway because I don't have a condom with me so it wouldn't even matter if I was willing....look never mind. Spill the beans."
 
Cassie allowed Jake to lift her to the bathroom counter, knowing that it was just as good a place as any to let him fuck her.

He demanded, "Spill the beans."

"There's no beans to spill, Jake, fuck!" she shot back at him, grasping him and pulling him in to her as she parted her thighs and wrapped her heels around behind his own thighs. She tried to continue her seduction of him, pulling at his shirt in an effort to strip it from him or grasping at his groin, trying to get a handle on his cock. "I just want you to fuck me, what's so hard to understand?"

Out in the hallway, bodies clashed up against the door and someone called out, "Fuck her, Jake!"

After some laughter, another voice hollered, "Show her your snake, Jake!"

Another round of laughter, and Cassie agreed as she tried to grasp his cock, "Yeah, Jake. Show me your snake." But she wasn't getting anywhere, and he continued his psychoanalysis of the reasoning behind her sudden lust for him. She finally pulled her heels from Jake's thighs and pushed him away, dropping to the floor to find her top as she said, "Fuck you, Jake. You wouldn't understand. She ignored his continuing quest to get to the root of her behavior as she donned and adjusted her top, but then spun to face him.

"You were my first crush, Jacob Rudger," she confessed, her tone suddenly soft and sincere. "Did you know that? Fourth grade. When we were on the same kick ball team. I made up my mind then and there that you and I would someday be Mister and Missus Jacob Rudger. I still have the Pee Chee inside of which I used to practice writing my name. Missus Jacob Rudger. Missus Cassie Rudger. Missus Casandra Rudger."

She moved over to the mirror to again adjust her bikini, then looked to Jake in the reflection. "Then, fifth grade outdoor school, I kissed Hank Grunderson down by the lake. Everyone found out, and suddenly I was an In Crowd girl. Eleven years old, and I was already a popular girl. And I remained a popular girl, while you..." She hesitated. She wasn't intending any of what she had to say as a criticism. "You, you remained just one of the nice guys, the kind of guy that the popular girls didn't date. Oh, sure, go to the roller rink with you and a bunch of other kids, but never go to the rink with just you. Go to the park gazebo on movie night during the summer with you and a dozen others, but never go to the movie theater and sit alone with you in the dark."

She turned to face him again, leaning back against the counter as she gesture toward her body with sweeping hands. "And then this happened, and that made me popular with a whole new crowd. Older boys. High schoolers, when I was still just an 8th grader. College men when I was a high school sophomore. And still, no dating Jake Rudger. And now, here we are, our last year of high school, a month from Prom, our last opportunity to finally go out on a real date--"

Everyone knew that Cassie had been accepted for early enrollment at UCLA and would be leaving half way through her senior year at V-High. She was just four three months away from leaving all she'd known all her life. Including Jacob Rudger.

"And I can even get you to fuck me," she growled. She waited for him to respond, but even as he was speaking his first word, she cut in, "Get out! I need to pee."
 
The next thing Jake knew he was standing outside the bathroom in complete shock. Cassie had just confessed something utterly insane to him an she had no fucking idea how to process it. The people who had gathered around the bathroom to see if Jake was going to fuck Cassie or not began to disperse, calling him a fucking pussy as they did so.

Jake hung his head and put his hand on the bathroom door. He want to apologize but didn't know what to say. How could he make it right? Fuck her? He wasn't exactly sure that was what she really wanted. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad to finally have sex. Especially with someone like Cassie.

"Cassie...Im sorry. I didn't know...i couldn't have known. I'm not a girl magnet and I don't really know how to handle this kind of thing. I just thought it weird with your boyfriend outside and the prom thing just sounded like you were using me as a rebound or something....it made me uncomfortable. I reacted poorly and I'm sorry." He said through the door

Then he turned and walked back outside. Paul rushed up to him and said, "You had her practically on the end of your Dick man! What is wrong with you?"

Jake shook his head. "I don't know. I gotta go." He said and headed back out to where he had parked his dad's old beater.
 
(OOC: I'm going to cut you off short, if you don't mind.)


"Cassie...Im sorry. I didn't know...i couldn't have known..." Jake began explaining through the door. As he went on, she inched up closer to the barrier separating them, even reaching out to the handle, ready to pull it open if he said he'd changed him mind and still wanted to be with her. But then, except for the ever present pounding of the incredible stereo system thumping the walls, floors, and ceilings, there was nothing. She slunk back to sit on the toilet lid and cried.

Jake was explaining to Paul that he didn't know what had happened. "I don't know. I gotta go."

But as he broke through a thick grouping of partiers, a fist came at him, connecting with his forehead...



"Dude!" Paul was saying with a face full of humor. "That was awesome!"

Paul helped his friend up from his back, describing how Rick's punch had connected solidly with Jake's forehead, causing the stunned Jake's knees to simply bend and to let him fall back and straight down, slamming to the carpeted living room floor. A couple of dozen people were standing around him, most of them recording the aftermath on their smart phones.

"Dude! Kari got the whole thing," Paul continued. He mocked the punch to Jake's forehead, said Bam, and continued, "You're already getting hits on the Tube and Instagram!"

As he helped his friend to his feet and moved him to a nearby chair, someone offered a cold bottle of beer for the swelling already forming in the middle of Jake's forehead.

"We just about called 9-1-1, dude, 'cause you been out for 5 minutes," someone reported. Someone else cut in, explaining that Jake had been loopy but not unconscious. Paul took over again, saying, "Dude, you were babbling the craziest shit ... guns and hay stack fires and ... dude, who's Anya? I hope she's hotter than Cassie, 'cause you blew that, dude. She split. Left with Rick the Dick. Probably in the back seat someplace screaming--"

"We're ready!" one of Jake's more sympathetic friends cut in, trying to silence Paul. He explained that he had his car right out front and he'd get Jake home.
 
Jake was dizzy and tired from the day. He didn't know what happened or why but his forehead hurt and he had a hard time seeing straight. On the way home his friend Kenny explained what happened or most of what happened and Jake spent the rest of the day laying in bed cursing.

Everything was going wrong. Plus he had damn near let out the secret about Anya in his coma haze. Fuck. Fuck Cassie for being a cheating bitch and fuck his friends for just letting Rick hit him and leave. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Jake skipped dinner and just went to bed. Sunday morning he woke early but remain curled in bed. There was nothing for him out there today and frankly he didn't feel like moving. His forehead hurt like a motherfucking bitch.

"I just wanna die today." He murmured to himself.
 
(OOC: I am going to presume something below. Hope you don't mind.)

(OOC: Also, I am fully aware that the pic below is not of the model I am using for Anya, but she's close enough for today's purposes.)



"Honey, are you awake?"

Jake's mother knocked on his cracked bedroom door, pausing to make sure he didn't scream out something about not being dressed. Of course, because she was a realist and the mother of a hormone ravaged teen, she never entered the bedroom without first trying to verify that he wasn't yanking the chain as boys that age sometimes did. A lot! When she heard no complaint, she stuck her head inside to find Jake laying back on his bed with a depressed expression.

"Jacob, is your cell dead...?" she asked. She entered and crossed toward him, holding the home's cordless landline phone in both hands so that she could cover the mouth piece. She smiled knowingly, then winked as she said with a playful tone, "It's a girl."

Anya spoke Jake's name until she got confirmation that he was there. There was great concern in her voice as she asked, "Oh my god, Jake, are you alright?"

Without explaining that her Publicist had a software program that searched the internet 24/7 for mentions of anything and anyone connected to Anya, to ensure that the star knew all about issues and situations that might affect her even before the paparazzi typically did, Anya explained, "Melanie showed me the YouTube video of you getting punched! Are you okay?"

She listened to his response, questioned about whether he'd seen or needed to see a doctor, and other such questions of concern. her concern for him was all very obviously sincere. After they chatted about the incident, with Jake telling Anya that he didn't actually remember too much of the rest of the evening after Rick's fist found his skull, Anya said, "Melanie picked out some of the most significant comments below the video. Have you read them?"

Anya had incorrectly presumed that Jake had seen the video, and after he put her straight, she said, "So, I don't mean to sound insensitive, really, but, I thought maybe we should talk about what you said. About me, specifically. Why don't you go to your window."

(OOC: Here's the presumption. Don't hate me.)

When the shades in his second floor window parted, a woman sitting in a classic convertible Mustang, whose identity was very well hidden by a large sun hat and a big pair of dark glasses, waved up to him and spoke into the cell at her ear, "Can you come down and talk to me?"

When he close, she gestured him to the passenger seat. She took note of his quick glancing at her legs, shown off very well by the outfit she was wearing...

look-del-dia-mila-kunis-L-P3BiOk.jpeg

"Oh my god!" she repeated as she saw his forehead. She fussed over his injury and started again with the same questions about his need to see a doctor. "Wanna take a drive with me?"

Anya lifted a lacy ribbon from around her neck and used it to tie her hat down about her head. She shot the car away from the curb and down the street, her attention shifting often between Jake and the road. She asked if there was a place they could go where no one would take note of them together, and Jake told her about a nearby boat dock at the end of a half long dirt road. Typically, on a beautiful early autumn day like this, there would have been cars all about and dozens of kids and adults playing in the slow moving water. But a recent shift in the river's course had washed out both the dock and the boat ramp, leaving nothing left here but a ten foot drop off now blocked by a large concrete highway barrier. When they got there, Anya shed her hat, glasses, and heels, then donned a pair of flip flops from the back seat.

"Walk with me," she said, snatching her phone before getting out and heading around to the little foot path that led down to the river. At the bottom, they found an old damaged wood boat overturned next to the shore, in the shade enough that when Anya booted up the video of Jake's run-in with Rick, he could see the image clearly. "Pay close attention to the portion at three minutes, fifteen seconds."

The video was, essentially, everything Paul had told Jake it was: their friend Kari had been filming teens being teens, when Rick the Dick passed by in a huff; Kari panned to follow, letting the video fall to take in his muscular ass before rising up; Jake appeared; Rick reared back and threw his punch, flattening poor unsuspecting Jake. Kari had edited out some of the boring stuff, but had saved the part where Jake started rambling about gangsters, hay fires, and a girl name Anya who was a lesbian.

"Was that, um, just you being confused, Jake? I mean you did get his pretty hard." She leaned to try to look into his eyes, asking with a nervous smile, "Or, did someone tell you I'm into girls?"
 
(OOC: Feel free to assume. I can work with most things no problem)

Jake groaned when his mother knocked on the door and brought in the phone. He rolled over and grabbed his phone, it was indeed dead as a brick. He groaned and tossed it aside. "Yeah I'm up, here I'll take it." His mother had said it was a girl and he figured it might be Cassie to try and apologize or get him to come fuck her or some other crazy bullshit.

The voice on the other end was not who he expected. It was Anya, not her assistant either, but actually Anya. He sat up quickly and waved his mom out of the room, in a hurry, though the motion made him a little dizzy.

"Anya?" He said confused. "Hey...how are you?" He said softly.

"Oh my god, Jake, are you alright?" she said quickly, genuine concern in her voice.

Jake blinked, how did she know anything about what had happened yesterday? "Me yeah i'm fine. I'm totally good. Why do you ask?"

Anya explained, "Melanie showed me the YouTube video of you getting punched! Are you okay?"

Jake groaned, "Oh fuck me that's on Youtube!? Yeah...I'm fine. I got a fucking oyster in the middle of my goddamn head though. So I'm super good looking right now....and kind of dizzy." He told her.

Anya asked him some questions and seemed to really care as to whether he was hurt or not, which was really kind of nice. It was nice of her to care when she totally didn't have too. It made him feel better just talking to her for a while.

Then she asked, "Melanie picked out some of the most significant comments below the video. Have you read them?"

"No I couldn't have, I didn't even know the video was a thing." Jake explained. "Why?"

"So, I don't mean to sound insensitive, really, but, I thought maybe we should talk about what you said. About me, specifically. Why don't you go to your window."

Jake felt a tinge of guilt hit his stomach. What else had happened on the video that made Anya seem so serious all of a sudden. Jake kicked off his blankets and moved to the window. Sure enough there she was, desguised but that girl was definitely Anya. She even waved to him.

"Can you come down and talk to me?" She asked.

Jake nodded, "Yeah give me a minute to get dressed and put a bag over my head." He told her, hanging up.

He dressed quickly, despite the fear of what he might have said or done to upset Anya, he was still excited to see her. He gave his mom the phone on the way out and said he'd be back later. Then he was out the door and into Anya's car. His eyes immediately found her legs bared to his gaze in that short but sexy little sundress she wore. Quickly he jerked his eyes away to not upset her any more than he might already have.

She gasped at his lump and Jake shook his head, "I'm okay, really. It's fine. I'm a tough guy who gets one-punch K'O'ed." He told her.

She sighed and asked, "Wanna take a drive with me?"

"Of course. Anywhere." He told her.

Anya drove off quickly, asking Jake for directions to somewhere they could chat and maybe hang out in private. This time of year that would be hard, but the tide should be bad enough that there wouldn't be many people, if any, at the river's bend by the lake. So he directed her there and urged her to park at the pier, which like he predicted was devoid of people.

Anya slipped into a pair of shoes and grabbed her phone, urging him to walk with her. They walked in silence down to the pier while Anya seemed to be bringing something up on her phone.

Then she stopped and held the phone toward him to see the video of him getting decked, then mumbling like an idiot. He hear him mention Anya's name and called her a lesbian, along with other jibberish. Though he didn't say her full name or anything about prom, so at least the secret was still safe. He felt relieved, somewhat.

"Was that, um, just you being confused, Jake? I mean you did get his pretty hard." She leaned to try to look into his eyes, asking with a nervous smile, "Or, did someone tell you I'm into girls?"

Jake blinked and looked at her. "It was mostly jibberish. But Leah told me you are a Lesbian. On the way home that night from the set, she brought it up. I feel like she brought it up to warn me or something, but I thought it was kind of out of place considering that I couldn't possibly have a shot with you even if you were into men." He shrugged, "It's no big deal to me. I'm still a huge fan." He tried to reassure her with a smile.

But the look on her face made the smile drop, "Why? Did Leah lie?" He asked.
 
"It was mostly jibberish. But Leah told me you are a Lesbian..."

Anya's smile widened as Jake went on. She had known of, and of course didn't care about, Leah's sexual preference before she'd even hired the security officer. Jake must have seen something in Anya's reaction, though, asking, "Why? Did Leah lie?"

"No, Jake, she didn't lie," Anya answered. When she realized that her answer was vague, she laughed and clarified, "I don't mean yes, she told the truth. I mean, she made an assumption based upon bad information. A couple of days after I hired her, she saw me and another woman, Rita, more undressed than dressed in the bedroom of my coach. Recently, I introduced the two of them, because they have the same fondness for other women. I think Leah thought that Rita had been in my bed with me, not just my bedroom."

She laughed, standing to walk to the edge of the pier before turning back to face Jake. "Rita is one of my costume technicians, and we wear the same size clothes, so we were working on the lingerie for the sex scene in this movie." She saw Jake's reaction to the realization that, for the first time, Anya would be pretending to get down and dirty on the big screen. She smiled, then continued, "Jake, I never had sex with Rita. I never had sex any woman." She hesitated for a moment, catching Jake's eyes as she admitted, "Jake. I've never had sex with a man either." She studied his reaction for a moment, then made it plain and clear, "I'm a virgin, Jake."
 
Anya told him about Rita and Jake's mind was instantly filled with sexy dirty little lesbian thoughts. He pictures two majorly hot chicks, licking, and humping on each other. He had to fight back the shit eatting grin that was hiding behind his gentle face.

She continued to explain that Leah must have saw them working on costume fittings together and had just assumed they were also fucking each other sometimes too. Jake couldn't help but smirk, "Mistaken Gayness." He said with a nod. "Probably also Leah doing some wishful thinking too."

Then came the big confession. Not only had Anya never had sex with a woman before, she had never had sex with ANYONE before. Jake scoffed, how was that possible!? Sure guys could go long into their 20s or even 30s being a virgin. But a woman? Not only that but a woman as stunning as Anya, she would have any number of guys trying to stick their dicks inside of her. Surely she would have let SOMEONE penetrate her by now.

Honestly he thought that it made him like her even more, knowing that she was just as bad at sex as he was...in that she also had never had it.

"That's....surprising." He told her. But shrugged, "I had a psycho girl try to blackmail into sex yesterday...but it didn't happen. I refused her because she only wanted to use me. The hottest girl in school, and I turned her down and somehow that ended up with me getting my fucking ass knocked the fuck out." He sighed and hung his head.

"I probably should have just fucked her. It would have given me so many bragging rights....but it just didn't feel right. She was pressing up on me and trying to make out with me and it just felt....i dunno dirty, or wrong somehow." He shrugged.

"At least we both have our V-cards." He smiled at her. "Who knew keeping it would be so hard."

Jake looked up into the sky and sniffed, then he glanced at her and said, "You know it is so much of a hassle, kinda makes me think you and I should zip to a store and grab a couple condoms really quick, then go hide somewhere and what bust our cherries. You know? Get it over with like ripping off a bandaid, then at least it's out of the way right?"

He gave her a big grin, obviously joking.
 
WARNING -- Do not scroll down if you are in a public place. Inappropriate pic.)



"That's....surprising," Jake responded to Anya's admission.

She wanted to tell him that it really wasn't, but as Jake himself was thinking, Anya was often surrounded by men who were practically crawling over themselves to get to her. Ironically, Anya had kept her virginity secret to herself because she knew that the number of men who wanted her would increase exponentially if they thought they could be the first.

"Yeah, I read the comments that came with the video," Anya said when Jake began describing what this girl Cassie and her apparent boyfriend, Rick the Dick, had done. She laughed, flashing her blackened phone screen at him, saying, "You really need to go through those. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but, hell, Jake, that must have been one helluva'n event to get that much video coverage, likes, and comments. Wow."

When Jake began talking about the two of them trading their V-cards with one another, Anya pushed away from the pier's railing and began crossing toward him slowly. She allowed her hips to sway excessively, her gaze crawling all up and down him as a devilish smirk filled her widening smile. She came up so close to him that her knees pushed his knees open. She reached a hand out, playing an extended finger on his cheek, then to his chin. She lifted his chin until they were looking into one another's eyes, licked her lips, then leaned slowly down toward him, leaning her head to one side. She stopped with just a few inches between their faces. She wetted her lips just with the tip of her tongue, then said in a whisper as her lips widened further, "Keep dreaming, Jake."

Then suddenly, she pressed her free hand to his chest and gave him a shove, sending him straight over backward to do a back flip from the damaged, rail-free side of the pier right into the river, nine or ten feet below.

By the time he would surface, Anya was no where to be seen, but she could be heard: her flip flops slapped their way down the fifty foot pier to the very end, where she came to a stop, stepped out of them, and pulled her dress up over her head, dropping it to the wooden deck beside her...

q9JOmA8.jpg

She stood there in her designer panty-bra set, waiting until Jake appeared so that she knew she hadn't hurt him. She laughed playfully, then turned her back to him. She popped free her bra, then pulled at the little bows on her hips to cause her bottoms to drop to the pier's wooden deck. She turned to look back at Jake again...

hfaFmSx.jpg

...then moved to the end of the pier, gauged the water below, and performed a perfect dive down into the river. She smoothed her hair back as she surfaced, then swam back closer to the shore to a spot where she could touch both feet to the muddy bottom. And waited to see what Jake would do.
 
Jake felt hsi pulse race as she shoved him against the edge of the pier, he wobbled a little before regaining his balance. She swayed as she came up to him, and for a moment Jake thought she was actually going to go down that road with him. His heart pounded so hard in his chest that he could feel it in his ears. Anya pressed herself to him, shoving her legs between his and seductively licked her lips. Just the tip of her tongue, gently wetting her supple little lips.

Jake's eyes widened as her finger curled under his chin to look into his eyes. Then she said, "Keep dreaming, Jake." And she shoved him again.

He cried out as he felt himself go over the edge, the rush of the wind as he fell ten feet, the crash of the water that suddenly rushed around him. He scrambled to right himself, his feet hit the bottom and he kicked off, shoving himself towards the surface.

When he broke through he gasped and took a couple of deep breaths. Then he looked around for Anya frantically. "Hey that wasn't very..." Then he spotted her on the edge of the pier, hovering over the water. She reached down and peeled her sundress over her head in a quick, smooth move. "Nice." He whispered.

Jake's eyes widened further when he saw her hands reach back, her bra popped free and she dropped it almost casually. Then she peeled her panties off, and stood up straight, in clear view of him completely naked! Jake's jaw dropped and he let out a low, "Holy mother of God."

Anya jumped, a perfect dive gracefully into the water. Jake looked watched her surface, looking at him playfully. She moved closer towards him until her feet touched the bottom and she stood plainly. Jake wiped the water from his eyes, just in case he was dreaming. He wasn't, she was there in the water watching him, buck naked. He could still see her perfect body. It would stay with him forever.

Then he realized that she was waiting for him to make a move. He looked around quickly and saw that he was close to shore. If he stripped in the water he would lose his clothes forever and that would be hard to explain. So he darted to the shore and turned toward her.

"I guess fair is fair right?" He called out to her. Then pulled his shirt off, careful not to bump his forehead. He paused after he kicked away his shoes and socks. He was about to flash Anya Clark. "Please don't let her laugh at my penis." He muttered and took one final breath. Then he tugged his pants and underwear down, exposing his cock to her, his....semi hard cock. The view of her body had gotten to him and he didn't have control over that.

He smiled and hurried back into the water, this time moving towards her. The whole time she seemed to watch him. He got almost close enough for them to touch, stopping just in case she didn't want him to do anything. "Well I will say today is going WAY better than yesterday." He told her with a smile. He looked down and saw the water was dark enough to completely hide anything they did under the surface. "This water can hold many secrets." He said gently.
 
Anya was being bold, which was now and always had been her nature. But she'd honestly hadn't known whether or not Jake would have the courage to do as she did, strip to the skin out here in the wide open world where at any moment someone might appear and catch them. But then he headed for the shore and began undressing, asking, "I guess fair is fair right?"

"Sometimes," Anya called out over the calm surface of the slow moving water. "Sometimes not." She kept her gaze on him the entire time, the devilish smirk never leaving her lips. When he hesitated before jerking down the last of his clothing, her smile widened and she tilted her head playfully, as if to say C'mon, I did it. And then suddenly, there they went. And there it was. It wasn't the biggest of penises she'd ever seen, but then all of the bigger ones had been in internet porn which, yes, even movie stars sometimes used as the inspiration for masturbation. But of all the cocks Anya had seen in the flesh, Jake's rated right up there with the best.

While Anya was still in possession of what Jake had playfully called her V-Card, she had, indeed, seen a few penises in her young life. Over the years, a multitude of directors and studio executives had tried to seduce Anya, even before she'd turned 18 and was old enough to part her thighs for the often much older men. Three of them had exposed themselves without solicitation from Anya while she visited them alone at their homes or offices. They'd obviously hoped that Anya would just jump their rods then and there to advance her career. She hadn't. Two men she'd been dating had similarly exposed themselves without her urging, and, to be honest, she had actually asked one man to show himself, even though she'd had no desire or intention to mount the thing. On a few occasions Anya had been to nude beaches, too, though she herself had get her personals under cover, knowing that as soon as she exposed a nipple or nub, the paparazzi and cell phone cameras would go crazy. (There was also the contractual thing. Anya wasn't allowed to expose her womanly features without the expressed permission of the studio to which she was enslaved for the next four years. By controlling how much of, when, and where the public saw of her, the studio increased its earnings by leaps and bounds.)

Jake headed back for the water, and Anya couldn't help but laugh at the sight of his semi-hard cock swinging back and forth before his groin. As he neared, Anya wondered what he would do when he reached her. She was relieved to see him come to a stop before her, within reach yet not reaching.

"Well I will say today is going WAY better than yesterday."

"I promise, I won't punch you, Jake," Anya said, looking to his forehead and pouting her lower lip out at the memory of what she'd seen online. She caught his gaze shifting to the water that hid her breasts, and she whispered with a playful tone, "Maybe."

He told her, "This water can hold many secrets."

"And they will remain a secret, Jake," she warned with that same playful smile. She laughed, then used her outstretched hands to both splash water at his face and force herself back into the river a bit more. She used her feet and hands both, she paddled herself slowly twenty or thirty feet out into the river's deeper water. The effect of paddling that way on her back was that some of her secrets were exposed to the surface. As she realized that her firm orbs and the now cold-hardened nipples adorning them were on full display, she called to him, "Well, some of them will remain secrets. C'mon! Come out with me."

When he joined her in the deeper water, Anya treaded it with smooth movements as she again returned to studying the teen's face. She asked him specific questions about the Prom: where was it to be held, gym or hotel; what was the theme; had he been to school dances before; and the like.

"Are you hoping to lose your virginity Prom night, Jake?" she suddenly asked, her thin smirk returning.
 
Anya seemed to delight in playing with him. She insisted that the secrets would remain secrets, splashing him with water as she pushed herself into deeper water. There she floated in the water on her back, which exposed her wonderful firm breasts to the open air and Jake's gaze.

He didn't need to be told to follow her, with a flex of his chest and push of his legs he shoved off after her. He swam quickly to where she was treading water. Anya buried herself back under the water so that her tits wouldn't just be his personal eye candy.

Jake listened as she started to ask him about prom. Where, theme, that sort of thing. Which Jake figured would be good to know. "They are holding it at the Holiday Inn as it is the only place in town that has a big enough ballroom. I believe they decided on a Winter Wonderland theme." He explained. "I rented a white tux with a purple silk trim, it is gonna look fucking pimp." He said with a grin.

Then asked asked him if he had planned to lose his virginity on prom night. Jake blushed and shrugged, "Honestly? Yeah I had hoped to. But that was when I was still asking girls at school. All jokes aside, I never thought not expect anything like that from you Anya.i wouldn't dream of pressuring you to doing anything with me."

Jake paused and looked to her naked body with him, hidden underwater. "Though I would be lying if I didn't think you were sending interested signals. I mean we are naked together right now. My Dick is kinda hard, just being near you. My pulse feels like it's pounding because i couldn't think of a more beautiful or nice woman to give my first time too." He blushed. "Sorry. I really wouldn't be upset if nothing but a dance happens." He assured.
 
"Honestly? Yeah I had hoped to. But that was when I was still asking girls at school.

"Like that girl from the video, what was her name, Candy?" Anya interrupted, incorrectly recalling what she'd read in the comments section. When Jake corrected that it was Cassie, Anya smiled wide, saying, "I bed she's claimed a lot of V-cards over the years."

He went on, "All jokes aside, I never thought to expect anything like that from you Anya. I wouldn't dream of pressuring you to doing anything with me."

"I'm not easily pressured, Jake," Anya assured him. She was tempted to tell him about the multitude of men who'd tried and failed to seduce her, including the ones whose cocks she seen. But she feared that might make Jake wonder whether or not she'd been truthful when she told him she was a virgin.

"Though I would be lying if I didn't think you were sending interested signals. I mean we are naked together right now. My Dick is kinda hard, just being near you. My pulse feels like it's pounding because I couldn't think of a more beautiful or nice woman to give my first time too."

Anya's lips widened in a proud smile. She responded with obvious appreciation, "Thank you, Jake."

"Sorry. I really wouldn't be upset if nothing but a dance happens," he assured.

"Yes you would, Jake," Anya said with a calm, matter of fact tone. When he reacted, she said, "You would be disappointed. Trust me, Jake. I know all about disappointment. I have lived a lot of life being who and what I am. I have seen a lot, done a lot. And been disappointed a lot. It's natural for people to get their hopes up. And it's natural for people to be disappointed. It's part of life."

She shrugged her shoulders, which wasn't the easiest gesture to make as she was treading water. Anya glanced to the water between them, as he had several times trying to get another glance at her tits, not like she had any chance of seeing any of Jake's personals. She looked back up to him, smiled wide, and stated, "You got your hopes up when you saw me taking my clothes off. Your first thought was that I was going to jump in the water in my underwear. That you would get to see my nipples through my bra. That when we got out, my wet panties would tell you how I trimmed my muff. If I even had a muff."

She hesitated, studying his expression before continuing, "Then, when you saw me shed my bra, you got your hopes up that I might let you fondle them. Maybe even kiss them. Suckle a nipple, maybe? But that hope, it was quickly replaced when you saw me shed my panties. Suddenly, you thought--" She hesitated, her smile widening even more. "No, you knew that you were going to fuck me today. Right here, in the river. Or, maybe in the back seat of my convertible. You were picturing a scene from one of those many R-rated movies your parents didn't know you'd watched on cable while they were off bowling, or attending the PTA. Or, maybe one of those many pornos on the internet that your parents would have flipped about."

As she'd been talking, Anya had let her proximity to Jake get nearer, until finally their treading finger tips were occasionally tapping incidentally. She cocked her head a bit, studying Jake's expressions before continuing, "You're still hoping that maybe I might change my mind. That I will make love to you, here and now. Or, that I made up my mind before we even got here. Before I pushed you in. Before I took off my clothes." She glance downward again at the dark water, then back up. She said in a softer voice, "Before I saw your beautiful penis."

Anya reached her hands to Jake's shoulders, laughing as he sunk almost to his nose before he took over for her now ended treading. She didn't get any closer to him but only rested her weight upon him as her feet continued to kick below her. "We're not going to make love today, Jake. And, that disappoints you." Without letting her body touch his, Anya moved her face closer to him and pressed her mouth to his. It was a soft kiss, but erotic, her lips parting enough to let the tip of her tongue reach out to touch Jake's lips, then the tip of his tongue. When she pulled back, Anya pushed away from him, increasing the distance as she smiled and confessed, "And, that disappoints me, too, Jake. I'd love nothing more than to trade V-cards with you. But. Not today."

There was a sound that captured Anya's attention, drawing her eyes up to the pier. It was the sound of a car, maybe a pickup truck, then the sound of laughing, hooting people. Anya's heart leaped in her throat as she said, "Fuck! Someone's here!" She looked to her swimming partner and said, "I can't be seen here, Jake. Not like this! Not with you!"

She didn't think of how she'd said that now, not with you, but later Anya would probably realize how bad it had sounded. Right now, the only thing she could think of was not getting caught skinny dipping with a high school boy! She drew a deep breath and used her hands and feet to force herself under the surface of the river. Even though she wouldn't be visible to the people who were just now leaping out of the pickup truck and beginning to walk or run down the pier, her form was visible for a few more seconds to Jake as she swam in a panic under the surface downstream toward the cover offered by the thick undergrowth lining the shore. Anya had learned to swim almost before she'd learned to walk, so it was a snap for her to cover the 200 feet to the foliage. She surfaced out of view of the pier, moving up to hide behind a log, unable to see what was happening back where her clothes lay.
 
Jake said nothing as Anya spoke to him. A monologue about disappointment and frankly she was right. About all of it. Although she was a little off the mark about a few things. It was true that he NEVER expected to fuck her. Nor anything between.

Yet Anya had gone to lengths to change his mind on that. She fostered the little expectation....or rather HOPE, that he would get to have sex with her. From emerging to the bedroom in the trailer in her underwear, to her naked and holding onto him now. All of it was so suggestive to what she was putting into his mind.

So yes, he was disappointed. And frankly he was starting to feel a little strung along, as if she was doing it to amuse herself at his hormonal and horney expense. Yet she was very clear that there would be no sex today. And probably no sex ever.

Then why was she fucking naked with him now!?

And yet dispute her crushing his hope, she kissed him, soft and eroticly. Jake felt his breath catch in his throat as she told him that she would love to trade virginities. But if that were to happen it wouldn't be today. It confused him, but his lips tingles from the kiss and he couldn't bring himself to ask why.

It was then that the sound of a car came from the road, echoing through the trees. Anya shoved away in a panic crying out that she couldn't be seen here like this or seen with him. Jake was too panicked from her outcry to feel hurt by it.

"Go I'll get our stuff!" He told her. Then began swimming quickly to the shore. He could here the car about to pull into the lot as he got to his clothing and jerked up his pants quickly, leaving his underwear on the ground. His clothes were soaked, but he pulled on his shirt anyway.

Then the cop car came into view pulling up to the edge of the beach. The door opened and the cop got out, putting his hands on his hips to watch Jake drudge his way back up to the path.

"Well when I saw the tire tracks I figured some hooligans would be fucking around the close make pier. Now I find you. Come on Jake you know this place is closed on Sunday." Officer Parker said. Officer Parker had been good friend with Jake's dad for decades and he had been at countless backyard events and such. Parker watched Jake grow up and knew he wasn't a bad kid, so it made him generally give Jake the benefit of the doubt.

Jake hung his head and sighed, "Yeah sorry it hasn't been a good weekend and I just wanted to come to be alone. To clear my head you know?"

Parker nodded, "Yeah I saw the video and your forehead looks like shit."

Jake sighed, "The whole world has seen it by now." He sounded in anguish.

Parker shrugged, "Well look on the bright side...how many guys get to say they got to skinny dip with Anya Clark?"

Jake's eyes widened. "What!?"

Parker looked at him in a serious tone. "I've been a cop for twenty-five years Jake. You meanted Anya in the video during your mumblings. And I know Anya is in town filming at the old farms." He turned and pointed to Anya's car. "I know that ain't your car. It also doesn't look like any other car I've seen from anyone in town. I could run the plates to make sure but I am pretty good at guessing."

Then he pointed to the end of the pier. "I'm also gonna guess that the sun dress piled up there isn't yours. Do I need to go on?"

Jake held up his hands. "Officer Parker please. You can't say anything. She doesn't want a media frenzy. Please."

Parker waved off his thought. "I'm not gonna say a word Jake. But you two need to be more careful. Get a hotel or something for God's sake. And more importantly, stay out of closed state parks."

He turned and looked around for Anya. "I'm leaving and so are the two of you. Tell her it's safe to come out as soon as I drive away."

He paused and looked toward the bushes where he figured Anya was bidding. "Be good to him Ms. Clark." He called. "This is one of the finest and kindest young men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting." Parker turned and winked at Jake then got back in his car and drove off.

Jake sighed and walked onto the pier to gather up Anya's clothing. He turned back toward the car only to see a naked goddess walking towards him. He said nothing and held her clothes out towards her.

"Did you mean it?" He asked her. "When you called my penis beautiful?" He didn't know what else to saw but hopefully this would lighten the mood. If not he would never see her again because she was almost certainly going to be fucking pissed.
 
Anya wanted desperately to see who was up on the pier, but she was afraid that the people she'd heard (which would turn out to be the cop and the dispatcher to whom he'd been talking) would see her clothes on the pier and know that there was someone other than just the naked boy at the park. She could see Jake rise from the water, finding herself unable even in her current state of panic not to take note of the boy's firm, muscular body...

MZIx7s4.jpg

She heard Jake's side of the conversation and an occasional word or two from the other participant, realizing that there was only one person talking. Taking a chance, she moved up stream just enough to see--

"Fuck!"

It was Deputy Parker, from the Victorville Sheriff's Department. Parker had been part of the initial security conversations around the studio being able to block off the road to the farm and limit air movement, primarily drones, over the property on which they'd be filming. She'd only met him once, a publicity meet and greet in which they'd taking some selfies that Anya knew were on the cop's and the department's Facebook pages.

Parker had seemed to be a very nice man and a true law enforcement professional, but even after the cop called out his understanding that Anya was the one in the water naked, she was still imagining the internet and night time entertainment show stories about the movie star who'd lured a local teen age boy into skinny dipping on closed public park lands. She was going to lose her contract, lose her movie, lose her career over being stupid enough to take her clothes off with a boy she hardly knew.

As she heard the car pulling away, Anya found a trail back up to the end of the pier and hurried upward. She didn't bother covering her feminine features as she approached but she did gesture an extended finger at the end of an outstretched hand, telling him firmly, "Turn around, Jake."

She took her clothes from him and pulled the dress over her head as she looked down the road for prying eyes. There was nothing but the slowly disappearing cloud of dust from the departing cop cruiser. She stood there behind Jake for a long moment, tugging at the dress in an attempt to keep it from clinging to her wet flesh. She failed: her nipples, still hardened from the cold, looked the size of Hershey's Kisses under the thin fabric, and the lower portion clung to the curves of her narrow waist and hips like a second skin. Anya waited for a long moment before telling Jake he could turn around.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, Jake," she said, barely able to look him in the eyes. She checked the road again, then fumbled with the bra and panties in her hands, rolling them into a little ball before realizing she had no pocket and instead tossed them through the air into the back of the convertible. Still not looking up at him, Anya said softly, "Thank you, Jake. For covering. That. That could have been bad. And--" She'd had time to realize what she'd said down in the water, and now told him, "When I said I couldn't get caught here. With you. I, I didn't mean with you! I meant, with anyone. I, I didn't mean to hurt you."

There was a moment of silence, during which she looked up at him, squinting against the sun that was now lower on the horizon, right behind and silhouetting his head. Suddenly, he asked, "Did you mean it?"

"No!" she said quickly, thinking he was still talking about her misspoken fears. "I told you."

"When you called my penis beautiful?"

Anya's eyes widened, and she laughed as her face exploded in a fiery blush. She looked away again, laughing, then back up into his eyes. She stepped aside so that she could see his face. She smiled again, looked to her fumbling fingers, then back up as she first nodded, then whispered, "Yes. I did." She moved slowly closer, slipping her hands around Jake's waist, then up to the middle of his back as he pulled their torsos together. Her unbridled breasts pressed against his muscular one as she rose to her tippy toes and pressed her mouth to his in a long, slow moving, erotic, open mouthed kiss.

In the very far distant on an unseen highway, a freight liner's air horn sounded, startling Anya. She flinched in Jake's arms, then backed away until their respective hands left one another. She was suddenly very nervous and uncomfortable: her body was quickly being overwhelmed by lust for this young man, but her brain was telling her that this was not the right time, not the right place, and maybe not even the right man with whom to have her first sexual experience.

"I need to leave, Jake," she said, backing again, her gaze firmly on the wooden pier beneath her feet. She half turned from him, adding, "Now!"

She headed for the car, but instead of getting behind the wheel, she went to the passenger side, hopping in and quickly donning her big hat and sunglasses. She waited for him to get in, to drive her back to town, her body now trembling from the chill of the wet clothes, and the disappointment of not being the kind of person who had the ability to do what she wanted to do right now. With Jake.

(OOC: Make sure you read the PM before you post.)
 
Jake made a face when she told him to turn around, as if he hadn't already being staring at her flawless body for a while now. But he did as she asked, figured she didn't want him to see the womanly secrets of how to put on a dress.When JAke turned back around he smirked slightly, her dress was clinging to her wet body and nothing was being hidden. Her nipples looked like delights, poking through the material towards him like a couple of beacons.

She frowned at him and began to apologize for what she said in the water. Not about him being disappointed, but rather the way it had sounded when she said she couldn't been seen with HIM. Jake had hardly even registered that, but he had remembered her comment about his cock, and he wondered how true that was.

When Anya realized what he was asking about she laughed which made him smile. She had a great laugh. "Yes. I did." She said softly. She came to him, reaching around his waist to pull their bodies together. Jake looked down as he lips came to his, he closed his eyes and put his arms around her as she kissed him. Her body wet, but warm against him. Her breasts pressed firmly to his chest, and he ran his hand gently over her back while their mouths worked together. It was the deepest and hottest kiss he had ever had. It even brought life back to his shaft.

Then an airhorn blared from the highway and Anya jumped with a yelp. He smiled and let her go as she remember that they had to get the hell out of here.

"I need to leave, Jake," she said, backing again, her gaze firmly on the wooden pier beneath her feet. She half turned from him, adding, "Now!"

He followed her quickly, moving for the passenger side of the car, but she beat him there and took his spot. He blinked and went around to the driver's side after she made a gesture. Jake had never driven anything but his father's beater, and this convertable had a lot more power to it. It lurched when he stepped on the gas too hard, and it took him a minute on the highway to adjust to the speed and how smooth the car drove.

"So where too?" He asked. "You have a hotel room somewhere? Or I can take you back to the set?" HE offered, looking her way. He frowned as she seemed to be staring into her lap. "Hey Anya, what's wrong? Is it about Officer Parker. Look he is a really good guy, he wont go blabbing about." He tried to assure her.
 
"So where to?" Jake asked once they'd gotten out on the pavement.

Anya was staring out the passenger side of the car at the passing countryside, lost in her thoughts, and barely heard him. She pointed ahead down the road in the direction they were already traveling.

"You have a hotel room somewhere? Or I can take you back to the set?"

"There's no one there," she murmured. That wasn't true, of course. None of her people were there: her PA, her makeup artist, her wardrobe people. But there were dozens of people out at the farm working: the Second Direction Unit and support staff, there to film the shots in which the stars weren't needed or in which their Stand Ins were sufficient. It was kind an irony that in a 110 minute long movie in which she was the star, Anya was typically only on the screen for 20-55 of those minutes. When she realized that she still hadn't answered Jake's question, she said, "Your house, I guess."

They were nearly back to where their day together had started when Jake asked, "Hey Anya, what's wrong? Is it about Officer Parker. Look he is a really good guy, he wont go blabbing about."

She was still had her head turned from Jake when she suddenly said, "Pull over, Jake." She wagged her finger toward the curb near the backside of the hardware store, repeating, "Pull over." When he brought the car to a stop, she stared at her twiddling fingers for a moment and said barely audible to him, "Jake, you'll, um, you need to go on by yourself, okay?" She glanced at him and could see that it was registering with him that she was dumping him right here in a quiet part of town, twelve blocks from his home. "Listen, I'm--" She drew a quick, sharp breath as the emotion of the moment overwhelmed her. "I need you to go ahead on your own. I can't be seen dropping you off at your house. Please."
 
Back
Top