"Glamor" shots (closed for Jezebel1669)

For a moment Mandy didn't even realise she was standing topless in from of her uncle, wearing only her transparent panties, stockings and suspenders. But then it hit her. Quickly she snatched at her dress, holding it in front of her to try and cover herself up as her face began to warm, the blood filling her cheeks.

"So, how did I do?" She asked, half wishing Uncle Bob wouldn't answer, just in case it was bad news. As she looked over at him she lifted one leg, holding the side of the little black dress with one hand as she tried to wriggle her foot into the bottom while still hugging it tightly across her chest with the other arm.

The heels weren't helping her balance at all and suddenly found herself falling forwards, her body crashing into the expensive camera in her uncle's hands as she flailed her arm, trying to stop herself from hitting the ground.
 
Last edited:
Bob was having trouble breathing when he called a halt to the shoot. It wasn't that he had enough shots--it actually would have been better if she'd shucked the panties and shown her pussy--but he was afraid if she did, he'd cum in his pants.

Damn, she was hot! That sweet ass, those wonderful tits, those beautiful smooth long legs, that sultry, knowing smile...he hadn't seen a girl in the viewfinder that could affect him like this in some time. The way she moved...like sex incarnate. The stills wouldn't--couldn't--do it justice. But he wasn't about to get out the video camera...it was bad enough that he was copping a huge hard-on over his niece, much less showing her off to the world, even if it was what she wanted.

This is so wrong, his mind screamed, but his body didn't listen. He couldn't help himself getting hard, getting horny over this luscious creature. And when the conflict in his brain grew to be too much, he just stopped the shoot.


"So, how did I do?" she asked, as she was getting dressed.

How do you tell your own niece that she's so hot you want to take her to the floor and bone her senseless right here and now? He couldn't, nor could he do that to her; he saw the flush of shame that burned across her face and down her neck. He couldn't embarrass her any more. "You did great," was all he could manage. It would have to be enough.

And then she was falling into him. He didn't see how it happened, but it didn't matter. The camera...
He sort of half-rolled, trying to hold onto the camera with one hand while thrusting out the other to try to help her, somehow...

Then he was falling, too, and when everything stopped moving, he realized two things: the camera was in his outstretched right hand, held just short of the floor; it was safe.

The second thing he realized is that he was flat on his back, his nearly-naked niece laying on her side across him, his arm was wrapped around her body, and his left hand was firmly clamped on her bare tit.
 
For a moment Mandy simply lay there, stunned from her fall with her head resting on her uncle's chest. It felt warm felt safe. Until she realised why. Quickly she pulled away from him, pulling her skirt up from where it lay wrapped around her legs to cover herself up as best she could as she scrambled away from him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," She said frantically, finally managing to pull the dress back up her arms before pulling at the waist to straightening it up, freeing her legs from their knot, "Are you okay? Is the camera..?"

She felt terrible even thinking about asking if the photos were okay, after all in the flurry she hadn't seen what had happened to Uncle Bob and didn't know if he'd even been injured in the fall.
 
Bob took a minute to compose himself after she got up off of him. He wasn't hurt, not really; he'd landed awkwardly, and he'd be sore in his right hip for a day or two, but nothing was broken. And the precious camera was safe, and she seemed to be unhurt, so all was well...

You grabbed your niece's tit. It was right there, in your palm... the voice said. The feel of it was etched in his mind forever; if he looked at his left hand, he was certain he would see the impression of her erect nipple seared into the center of the palm like a livid brand. And it had been erect--he was sure of it. And what that might mean he didn't even want to contemplate.

"I'm...I'm okay," he said as he slowly, reverently set the camera on the floor so he could roll over to use both hands to push himself up to his knees, then upright. "Are you okay, Bluebird?" She might have hurt herself in the fall. Except you broke her fall, the voice said. And grabbed a handful of First Class, Grade A boobage...

SHUT UP! he said back to the voice, and throttled it. As best he could.

He looked her up and down when he was standing. She looked unharmed. And still hot, the voice chimed. He groaned inwardly...
 
Mandy reached out for her uncle's arm, her fingers brushing over it gently as she smiled up at him. "I'm fine, really." She said, her head rocking towards him slightly as she tried to reassure him. "It was just a little slight that was all..." He groped you, came a dark voice from deep inside, he deliberately grabbed your tit the first chance he got.

Turning away hurriedly Mandy started to make her way back towards the dressing room before Uncle Bob could see the blush rising on her cheeks. She didn't want to think about how good it had felt as he'd held her breast in his big, strong hand for those long, drawn out seconds. Suddenly she turned back towards him, flicking her head back, sending her long, dark hair tumbling off her shoulder before asking, "What do we do about the money?"
 
"I'll write you a check before you go," he answered automatically. They always asked about the money, so he had the answer at his fingertips. The very mundane normalcy of the question helped to steady him. It was just another shoot, he told himself. Just like all the others, no different.

But he was lying to himself, and he knew it--it wasn't like any other shoot, couldn't be like any other shoot. This was Bluebird. He'd bathed her as a baby, drunk gallons of imaginary tea with her when she was 6, let her win at badminton in the back yard when she was 12, consoled her when her first boyfriend dumped her for somebody cuter at 14, run interference when she backed Jim's car into a stanchion at 16...how could this possibly be like any other shoot?

He busied himself with the camera, making adjustments that didn't need to be made, while she went back to the dressing room to change. You grabbed her tit warred in his mind with you were a guest at her tea parties in his mind.

Tomorrow he would edit the shoot, pick the best, the hottest pics from the hundreds he'd shot, and send them off to his buyers. They'd say, "Well, she's okay, I guess," and send him some money, and that would be the end of it. It happened to the women he shot all the time--one hit wonders. Why not her?

And then he could go back to thinking of her as just Bluebird, his pretty niece with the laughing eyes, and the world would return to normal. Except for the burning in his left palm...
 
As she closed the door of the dressing room behind her Mandy leaned back against it and let out a long low sigh of relief. He groped you... The thought wouldn't go away, echoing inside her head as she tried to push it back with plans and arrangements for what she was going to do with the payment and how she was going to get the rest of the money she needed.

...and you liked it...

As she dropped the dress onto the chair and bet over in front of the mirror, a piece of tissue paper wiping away the elaborate makeup she shifted her thighs together, feeling the cooling dampness oppressing against them. She was glad she'd chosen the sheer, transparent panties rather than the white cotton set she still had in her bag, the thought of standing in front of Uncle Bob and letting him see the dampness slowly spread over her crotch was mortifying.

...and you want him to do it again...

Quickly pulling on her t-shirt Mandy yanked the wet panties down off her legs and quickly put on a fresh pair instead, hoping that without the constant remainder of that indiscreet moment she could finally put it behind her. As she tossed the soiled undergarments into her bag she glanced around for the matching bra for a moment before realising it was still outside on the studio floor somewhere, discarded during the shoot when she'd stripped it off.

...for Him...

Pulling her shorts up over her thighs Mandy quickly fastened them up and grabbed her tattered sneakers from her bag slipping them onto her feet one at a time. For a moment she stood there content, curling her toes in the familiar cosiness of her favourite shoes before she remembered just who had given them to her and the truth hit her again.

He groped you and you liked it, you want him to do it again...

Pulling the dressing room door open she headed back towards her uncle, her eyes glancing at the floor as she tried to spot her missing piece of clothing. "Umm... Uncle Bob..? Have you seen my... umm..." It was then she felt the suspender belt pressing against her hip caught under the waist band of her shorts.
 
Last edited:
He looked up as she came towards him, looking every bit like the Bluebird he knew rather than the sinuous, sensuous sylph that had been standing here moments ago. "What's that, Bluebird?" he asked.

Involuntarily his eyes dropped for just a moment to her chest, where he noticed that her nipples were tenting the fabric of the t-shirt. They were still hard. He quickly looked away and swallowed. It's a little chilly in here, that's all...

When he looked back, he noticed the garter-strap protruding from the waistband of her shorts. "You seem to have forgotten something..." he said, pointing to the strip of black satin.
 
As she followed the path of his finger with her eyes Mandy looked down and saw the belt pocking out from inside her shorts. Cursing softly under her breath she realised that in her haste to change, to get out of her wet panties, she'd forgotten to take off the suspender belt and stockings which were still stretched tightly over her shapely legs.

Without even thinking she quickly unbuttoned her short and pulled them down, bending over as she stepped out of them, slipping off her sneakers as she did. Unclipping the stockings she rolled them down her legs one after the other, balling them in her hands as she tucked them together neatly. Reaching for her waist she unfastened the belt and pulled it around, off of her hip, before yanking her shorts back up again and sliding her shoes back into place with a flick of her ankles.

"Here," She said hurriedly as she held the underwear out towards her gaping uncle, "I think these are yours. And have you seen my bra, the one I brought with me? I'm sure it's around here somewhere."
 
Bob stood, spellbound. This was not like the shoot; now, there was no intervening camera to give him a sense of normalcy. This was his niece, a smoking hot piece of ass, stripping down to her underwear and showing off her nicely-rounded ass while completely oblivious to his presence...or so it seemed.

But when she handed him the garments, he noted the scarlet flush creeping up her cheeks and down her neck. His heart suddenly turned over. As difficult as this had been, it must have been hard for her, too. He wanted to hold her, comfort her, and tell her everything was okay, as he had when she was little.

But he couldn't. She was a grown woman, now; she was struggling to pay her own bills, and making her own way in the world as best she could. Just like the rest of us... He couldn't discount her adulthood by treating her like a child now.

As he accepted the clothing from her hand, he noticed something he hadn't noticed before: there was a small blue shape on her thigh, covered before by the stockings. "What's that?" he asked. "On your leg?"
 
Looking down Mandy was confused for a second what Uncle Bob was talking about. Had she sat on something, stained herself in some way? But then it dawned on her. Tugging at the edger of her tight shorts she tried to pull the hem up so he could see the ink more clearly, but the material wouldn't stretch far enough.

"Actually," She began to say, relaxing her grip on the front of her shorts and let the unfastened front fall open again, "You know when you sent me that money last year for my birthday? I decided to spend it on a little something special..."

She let the waist band drop down her thigh just low enough to flash him the swooping bluebird gracing her hip. "Say hello to my bluebird." She said with a proud smile, gently stroking her fingers over the little artistic marvel.
 
Bob was torn.

On the one hand, he was looking at the little tattoo and feeling...flattered? Not exactly the right word, but he was feeling something; she'd had a tat done of his nickname for her. Did she feel that much affection for him as her uncle?

On the other hand, he was entranced by the view of the sweet curve of her hip, the little hollow of the crease where thigh met body, the smooth skin along the bikini line of her panties that indicated that she shaved, at least to that extent...

The two thoughts wouldn't fit together in his head. It was too much. He looked up at her face instead, and saw the pride there, and the enthusiasm. That was better. This was the Bluebird he knew, the sweet girl he'd rocked as a baby and helped pick out a prom dress with.

"It's beautiful," he said with a smile, and he wasn't talking just about the tattoo.
 
Pulling up her shorts and finally fastening them Mandy looked up from under her fringe, head still tilted down towards the ground. "So, about my bra..?" She asked her uncle, her face blossoming once more.

She couldn't understand herself, only a few minutes ago she'd been sitting in front of him rubbing her breasts with her hands as her nipples her become erect, but now she felt nervous about mentioning her underwear to him. He's just watched me take the damn thing off, she told herself, Why would he be embarrassed over helping me find it afterwards?

As she pondered the thought her eyes wandered over the floor toward the chair she'd been posing on and caught sight of the lacy black material poking out from behind it. "Don't worry," She said with a playful grin as she bounced past her uncle, resting her hand on his shoulder for a second as she brushed past. "I think I've found it."

Bending down, lifting one leg in the air behind her to help keep balance as she plucked the garment up off the floor with a fingertips, waving it in the air proudly as she spun around to face her uncle. "Here it is!" She announced victoriously to him with a goofy smile.
 
Bob was going crazy. First she bounced past him, braless, her gorgeous mounds jiggling and bouncing unrestrained under the t-shirt, and then she did a bend-over that perfectly framed her camel-toe for his inspection and held it for a few seconds as she was picking up her bra.

His genuine affection for her as his niece was getting all tangled up in the other feelings she was bringing out in him, and he decided the quicker she was gone the better it would be for his sanity. She couldn't be teasing him deliberately--could she? No, not possible. He firmly--one might say somewhat savagely--quelled that thought a-borning. Hell, she'd just been blushing over asking him about her bra, fer Chrissake! But you grabbed her tit...and it felt good...and she didn't move...

"Okay, Bluebird, that's great," he said, hurrying over to his desk in the desperate desire to do something normal, mundane...Jesus, what a night!

He fished around in the top drawer and brought out his checkbook and wrote out the money he owed her. "I'll put these out as soon as I edit them, and we'll see what happens. Okay?" He ripped the check from the book, rose, and came around the desk holding it out to her.
 
Stuffing the bra back into her bag Mandy followed her uncle over to his desk, standing demurely in front of it as she watched him pull out the chequebook and scribbler down the details.

As she watch him curl out the four zeroes, only a little upset at the decimal lurking in the middle of them, she couldn't believe how easy it'd been. All she'd had to do was play a little dress up, in a very nice dress she added to herself, and here she was getting $500. Normally to make that amount of money in the time in had taken for the shoot she'd have had to have taken a client into one of the private lounges at the club and...

She stopped the thought dead, her face warming once more as she looked over the desk at her Uncle Bob. He groped you and you liked it, you want him to do it again... She didn't want to be thinking any sexual thoughts right now, not while he sat across from her.

As he offered her the cheque Mandy bent over to take it from his hand, realising after a moment that her t-shirt was hanging low and pressing her other hand up to cover her breasts, just in case he spotted just how erect her nipples still were.

"Thanks for this, Uncle Bob." She said with genuine enthusiasm as she looked down at his swirling signature on the piece of paper in her hand. "How soon do you think you'll be able to let me know if there'll be more work coming?"
 
Last edited:
The view of her bra-less cleavage right under his eyes was almost too much. Her nipples were still rock hard, and so enticing; he could readily imagine fastening his lips around one and sucking...

Niece or not, you'd better get her out of here before you lose all control, the voice in his head told him. And it was right. He managed to tear his gaze away, somehow, and instead fastened it on her beaming, trusting face.

"Uh, soon, Bluebird...soon. I'll call you, okay?" he said weakly. His hands were trembling slightly as he released the check into her hand. His palms were suddenly damp, and he surreptitiously wiped them on his trousers.

"Give your Uncle Bob a hug, and then you'd better go. It's getting late." But he knew that later tonight he would wank off to the vivid memory of her sheer black panties, and the way she'd cupped her breasts and toyed with her nipples not ten feet from him...
 
Carefully folding the paper in half Mandy reached into her bag and pulled out her purse, slipping the precious note inside for safekeeping before falling into her uncle's arms. "Thank you so much, Uncle Bob. You really don't know how much this means to me."

As he held her there for a moment, his big, strong arms pulling her tightly against his chest as he rested his chin on the top of her head, Mandy squeezed her eyes closed as hard as she could, trying to block out the evil voice echoing inside her mind. He groped you and you liked it, you want him to do it again... It didn't help that only a couple of thin layers of cloth lay between them, and Mandy could feel each and every one of her uncle's heart beats resounding through his chest, vibrating against her nipples.

Holding the hug for as long as was polite, Mandy broke away as quickly as she could and darted towards the door, only stopping to lean back around the frame with one foot outside. "Feel free to give me a call anytime, even if there's no work. I'd love to meet for lunch or something sometime."

With the pleasantries done Mandy quickly skipped down the corridor, heading back to the reception before Uncle Bob could even reply. As she stepped out onto the wet street, the clouds above beginning to clear and the stars breaking through, she couldn't help but feel bad. The way she left him, her uncle, seemed a little abrupt, almost dashing through the door as soon as she had his money in her hand, but she couldn't have held herself back any longer.

Reaching a hand up to her chest, she casually stroked her nipple, biting her lip as she felt the rush pass through her. Quickly bending down she pulled her sports bra out of her bag and slipped her arm from the sleeve of her t-shirt. Glancing around, making sure no-one was watching, she quickly shuffled her arms around under her top, slipping the bra into place before finally reaching around and fastening it together.

Looking down she saw her nipples were still visible through the t-shirt, but at least now they were only subdued little bumps, rather than the glaring thimbles they'd been a moment earlier. With a sigh she hefted her bag up onto her shoulder and began to make her way back up the street towards the bus stop.
 
Bob sat at his desk, thinking. And what he was thinking about, now that Mandy was gone, was how good her breast had felt in his hand, how warm, and soft, and tender, and firm, and smooth...

God... he groaned inwardly. He would get no peace until he'd masturbated to the image of her standing in her little transparent black undies, legs spread, staring straight at him and cupping her heavy tits, twirling and tweaking the stiff nipples centered in dark, quarter-sized aeroles...

He unzipped and unbuckled and shucked his pants and shorts down to his ankles, seizing his still brick-hard erection in his hand and began stroking, closing his eyes the better to imagine her standing before him, and the better to remember that glorious handful of woman-breast...

He hoped it would be enough to exorcise the demon...otherwise, he was in trouble. Big trouble.
 
Mandy never even saw the blow coming. The man's fist slammed into the side of her face so hard it smashed her teeth together, sending a second shockwave rattling through her skull. As she fell to the floor her vision was blurred and ears ringing as her brain scrambled to recover from the attack.

Grabbing her arms as he unfastened his pants, the man pulled her hand up and wrapped her fingers around his cock, his own fist clenched around them as he squeezed tightly on the flaccid little thing hanging between his legs. "I paid my money, you little whore, now do your job!" He screamed down at her before spitting in his face.

She didn't know what to do. The club was supposed to have a 'look, don't touch' policy and Jocko was supposed to be on the security cameras at all times to make sure nothing like this could happen, but here she was, dazed and confused, lying on the sticky, stained floor tiles as a total stranger pumped his finally swelling cock with her fist.

When the foul smelling cum splashed over the side of her face she finally woke up from the daze. Screaming she pulled her jizz coated hand away from the customer and reached down, slipping her heel off of her foot. Holding it tightly she swung it down again and again., screaming all the while as she stabbed the man's arm with the shoe until the heel finally snapped off and she fell against the floor, sobbing.

It was only then that Jimmy, the 6 foot 2, 250 pound club bouncer finally stepped through the door to see what was wrong. One look at Mandy and he was reaching for the customer, dragging him to his feet by the collar of his cheap, stained shirt as he struggled hopelessly to escape while cradling his bleeding arm.

"She attacked me!" He screamed hysterically, "I... I want my money bac..."

As his head slammed into the wall the man gasped for air, just before Jimmy's elbow slammed against his throat. "What part of 'look, don't touch' do you not understand?" Jimmy asked, his face close enough to the man's face for the spittle to catch on his check as the bouncer snarled at him.

Jamming a fist into the man's side Jimmy smiled as he heard him cry out with pain. "That girl had every right to defend herself, and by the looks of it you already got more than your money's worth out of her."

Pulling the man's arm up hard behind his back Jimmy frogmarched him out of the private room and into the main club, his pants still around his ankles and limp, shrivelled penis, still dripping cum into this underwear below, on full display to everyone staring at him.

After tossing the man out into the gutter Jimmy headed back to the room, and found Jocko kneeling beside Mandy with an ice pack held to her face. "I'm sorry Princess," He was saying, calling Mandy by her stage name as he tried to help her cover her body with a robe, "I was only away from the screens for a second."

Grabbing him by the back of the neck Jimmy lifted Jocko to his feet. "You left the cameras when a girl was in the rooms with a client!?!" He asked, nostrils flaring with anger at the club manager's incompetence.

"It was only for a second." Jocko tried to explain, waving his arms wide as if that would make it sound better.

"Yeah, 'just a second'? Well look what happened in 'just a second'." Yanking Jocko around Jimmy pointed him down to take a good look at Mandy as she lay on the ground, curled up beneath the robe as tears ran down her face, before letting the man go.

Stumbling forwards Jocko braced himself against the thin plywood wall of the private room, his eyes never leaving Mandy as he reached into his pocket. "Here, take the rest of the day off." He said, looking down at the wedge of bank notes in his hand as he counted out a couple of hundred dollars. "Take this and go get your face seen too. Try and keep it from swelling up too much and it shouldn't look too bad under the lights."

Finally moving Mandy glared up at the man before snatching the money from his hand and rising shakily to her feet. "You think this makes up for what just happened?" She screamed, waving the notes in Jocko's face. "You were supposed to be keeping me safe, not leaving me to some perv who shouldn't have been allowed in the club in the first place."

Reaching up Mandy scooped the cum off of her face with her fingers while grimacing before reaching forwards and wiping it off onto Jocko's shirt. "If I can't trust you to do that then I can't stay working here." She said, turning away from the manager and heading towards the door.

"Princess? Babe? You're one of my best girls..." Jocko began to say, following behind Mandy as she made her way back towards the dressing room, before Jimmy stepped in his way.

"No." He said simply. "After what you just did, you don't get to tell her what to do. Ever." With that the big man turned and walked after Mandy, leaving Jocko examining the stain soaking into his shirt.

"...dammit, this was Armani..."

In the dressing room Mandy headed straight for the showers, quickly cleaning off the body glitter and... other stuff which coated her body. As she stepped out, towelling down her naked body with one of the threadbare rags Jocko had provided for the girls she saw Jimmy leaning against the wall waiting for her.

"And where were you?" She snarled at him, reaching to get her street clothes out of her locker.

As she pulled her yoga pants up over her tight backside and hung the loose t-shirt over her breasts the big man stared at the floor sorrowfully. Finally as she lifted her feet one by one to tie the laces on her favourite sneakers Jimmy spoke up.

"I'm sorry girl." He began, his tone so pitiful she almost felt like giving him a hug, rather than slapping him, as she knew she should. "I didn't even know anything was wrong until I heard you screaming."

He looked up with a smile on his lips. "But damn girl, you beat that asshole good. I'd be scared for you if he had the balls to go to the cops and tell them a stripper had done that to him."

The thought brought a smile to her lips, and suddenly Mandy didn't feel quite so bad about what had happened. She still felt plenty bad though and reaching for her bag she quickly started to pack up the things from her locker. A moment later Jimmy's hand was resting on her arm, stopping her.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked with sorrowful tones. Too often before he'd seen girls walk out of the club only to end up working the streets, and even after what had happened today this place was a hell of a lot safer than it was out there. He shuddered to think what might've happened to the girl if she'd been in some back alley somewhere without him to step in and intervene. It could be a short, hard life where she was headed, and he didn't want to see any girl walk down it.

Resting her hand on his, aware just how large he really was as she did, Mandy smiled up at the worried giant. "Don't worry, I have someone who can help me out."

For a moment Jimmy held her gaze before nodding his head gently. "Just as long as you know girl, if you need anything..."

"I know." Mandy replied with a smile, as she finished packing.

Stepping out onto the street Mandy flipped out her phone and quickly opened the contacts directory. As Uncle Bob's number appeared on the screen she froze for a moment, chewing her lip with indecision.

It had been a little weird working with him, letting him see her naked like that as he'd taken pictures of her, and not in a bad way. If anything her discomfort came from how good ait had been to let him see her like that, and how it had felt afterwards. Since then though they'd met a couple of times for lunch and everything had been, well 'normal'.

They'd chatted about the family, what Dad had been upto, who Mom had pissed off lately, all the usual gossip. The last time they'd left each other she'd leant in close and kissed him cheek, just as she'd done for years, and there had been none of the heat, the desire, that she'd felt that night. Shrugging her shoulders Mandy let the ill-feeling slip away, it was just one of those spur of the moment things she guessed, a mixture of nerves and fear which had gotten her head all confused.

Pressing the call button she lifted her phone to her ear and after a couple of rings she heard the line connect. "Uncle Bob, we need to talk..."
 
He was delighted to see her number come up on the display, and answered with a smile in his voice. "Hi, Bluebird!" But the tone of her voice quickly transformed whatever excitement he'd been feeling to concern. Uncle Bob, we need to talk... "Sure, Bluebird. What's wrong?"+

In the intervening weeks since the shoot, he'd managed to quell the lustful feelings he'd had for her during and after. They'd had lunch a couple of times, and things had seemed normal, as if it had never happened. She even leaned over and kissed him on the cheek at their last meeting, and though he had felt himself twitch down below at the close contact, still it was nothing as intense as he had experienced immediately after the shoot.

Although there were those times, less now than directly after the shoot but not infrequent, when he would wake in the night, hard as a pipe and aching from dreams of her, her lush body, ripe tits, beautiful ass... he would have to pleasure himself before he could sleep again. But he never mentioned it to her--how could he? And if they just continued on as they were long enough, he was certain those moments would pass, too, and be forgotten. And everything would be "normal" again.

"Bluebird?" he said into the phone when she didn't respond. "What happened? What's wrong?"
 
"There was... was an incident at the club..." Mandy said, trying to keep her voice from breaking up as she tried not to think about what had just happened to hew, what might've happened if Jimmy hadn't walked in when he had. "It looks like I'm not going to be working there anymore."

As she walked down the street Mandy pulled her coat tighter around herself. Never before had she felt so exposed, so vulnerable, than she did right now. She'd heard stories from girls who'd told her about girls getting hurt, even murdered, while working but she'd never imagined anything would happen, or even could happen to her.

It was good to hear her uncle's voice though, even over the phone. His strong, caring tone made her feel just that little bit safer, just enough to stop her from falling apart. She wished he was here right now to hold her in his arms, but she knew he'd be busy this time of the day and didn't want to pull him away from his work to look after some blubbering little child.

"I'm going to need to make some money some other way soon, did you hear anything back about extra photography work at all?"
 
Last edited:
Bob ignored the question. There were other, more urgent matters to see to at the moment.

"Find someplace safe," he ordered her over the phone. "A coffee shop, or a diner, or someplace, then call me back and let me know where you are. I'm coming to you. And don't argue with me about it; it's happening. I'm going out to the car now." He hung up, grabbed his coat on the way out, and got behind the wheel. He knew where the club was, so he'd just drive in that direction until he got a call or text.

He drove until his phone buzzed with a text. He pulled over, read the address, and soon was pulling up outside a café. Going inside, he spotted her sitting in a back booth, nursing a cup of coffee. As he approached, his heart sank; the swelling on the side of her face was plainly evident, and a bruise would soon be forming there. "Oh, Bluebird," he murmured as she caught sight of him.
 
When she'd stepped into the café she'd felt every eye on her and for a moment Mandy had wanted nothing more than to just turn and run away from the strangers staring at her prejudicially. Pulling her coat around herself she tried to cover up the clothes she was wearing, the t-shirt and yoga pants just a little too revealing for the churchgoing folks sitting in the booths. The most damning glares came from the men, and some women, she recognised from the club. Their anger and hatred tinged with fear and shame as they wondered whether the jezebel would out them as her regulars if they said anything.

She quickly made her way passed the crowd and took a seat at a booth in the back, out of the way of everyone as she waited to be served. Clutching her hands in her lap under the table she tried to stop them from shaking, but couldn't. She knew she was safe now but for some reason the terror wouldn't subside, as if she expected the pervert to leap up at her at any second.

When the waitress came Mandy just ordered a coffee, pulling Jocko's money from her pocket and tossing a dollar on the table in front of her. For some reason that just made her feel worse, using the dirty money the slimy club owner had paid her off with instead of calling the police, but there was no helping it, if she didn't buy something she'd be asked to leave and right now walking the streets was probably the worst idea she could have.

As the shadow fell over her she cringed back, turning her head away to try and hide the blossoming bruises which were only just starting to ache on the side of her face, but when she heard the voice, his voice she looked up. "Oh, Bluebird," Uncle Bob said softly, his voice full of sorrowful pain.

Without even thinking Mandy leapt up into his arms, wrapping her own around his powerful neck as she buried her face against his strong chest and began to sob loudly. She could feel the warmth of his muscular chest through her thin t-shirt, and it felt good. For a few minutes she simply clung to him there, letting herself cry as he held her in his arms.
 
He slid onto the seat across from her, signaling the waitress to bring him a coffee. With one hand he reached out and gently, oh, so gently, turned her face in the light. "Oh, Bluebird," he sighed again. "I don't know the particulars, and don't want to, but I can guess..."

They sat in silence for a while, Bob stirring his coffee. "You mentioned on the phone that you'll be needing money, that you won't be working there anymore. That can be arranged. I actually have a check for you back at the studio; the pictures sold well, and I imagine that any new ones will sell as well. But I had another thought on the way over..."

He paused, a little uncomfortable, then continued. "Move in with me," he said finally. "I know you're short of money, and rent has to be a big part of your expenses. I have a big enough place; you'll have a room of your own. I won't ask after your comings and goings--you're a big girl, now, and your business is your business. But it will be a big savings for you, and frankly it gets a little lonely around the place all by myself all the time. So please say 'yes'. It would help you, and it wouldn't be any bother to me..." he trailed off, looking at her apprehensively over his coffee cup.
 
For a long while Mandy simply stared down into her coffee, cradling the cup in her hands as she thought over her uncle's offer. It made sense, both financially and for her own protection, but at the same time she really didn't want to have to admit that she couldn't look after herself, that she had to be taken care of by her family. If her mother ever found out about it she'd never let Mandy live it down.

Finally she came to her decision. Lifting her gaze she looking Uncle Bob square in the eye, letting him know she meant business as she answered. "Okay, I'll move in, but I have conditions.

"Firstly, I'm going to pay rent, or at least my share of the bills. I don't want charity and I need to be able to know I'm pulling my weight.

"Secondly, the rest of the family aren't to know about this. If Mom ever found out... well, best she doesn't, and if any of the others know then she's sure to hear about it from one of them, so no-one gets told.

"Finally, the room's mine and mine alone. If I want to bring people over and let them stay the night then you don't get to tell me I can't. You don't get to boss me around over how I keep the room or how I live my life while I'm there. I promise I won't do anything to damage the place at all, or at least I'll try my best not to, since accidents always happen, but at the same time I need to know that the room is mine."

With her tirade over Mandy fell silent, her eyes trying to read her uncle's face to see what his response would be, whether he'd agree to her terms or not. As she waited she lifted her mug to her mouth with both hands and took a deep sip, her eyes never leaving his face as the lukewarm mud spilt down her throat.
 
Back
Top