The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: There is a draft in here. I have looked all over the windows and can't find where it's coming from. Aaaargh.

Its Friday.
I'm 90% sure he'll forget again.

He doesn't forget. He just gets distracted trying to decide if he should take the front seat or the back seat.

Because it's Friday, you know.

*snickers* I think I'm safe on this one.

...and then I get these occasionally like I just got, where someone that has nothing at all starts following me. His page is literally just a blank white page.

Maybe he's just marking you down so he can start to reblog your stu--pictures. Yeah, that's it. Pictures. *nod*

Yay! Happy moons are the best moons.

That's right!

*Does a happy Moon dance*

moon-dance.gif

WOOO!! Just got my kids a pound of Fannie May candy for valentines day for just a buck because of some online promo loopholes!

Ok, mom got it for herself too.

$15 gift card code they were emailing, then a secondary code for free shipping on their site that didn't conflict with the GC code. Some Valentine's candy marked to $14.99... So I just paid the tax, minus a penny.

Yayz.

$15 gift card code they were emailing, then a secondary code for free shipping on their site that didn't conflict with the GC code. Some Valentine's candy marked to $14.99... So I just paid the tax, minus a penny.

Yayz.

Wow. Now I want cheap candy....

Yayz.

Gets distracted by her siggy

Wait... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back