Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Happy hump and happy 100 pages to you Murmurmara :)

Thanks for popping in, and for the celebration.

Yep I need to get my glasses changed. I have tinted ones.

I was just curious.

Beautiful Mara, and no colour for me to cock up today.:D

Nothing here but skin!

Good day for deck diddling. :D

Oooh, yes. With a water view.

What a happy hump day it is!

Sliding downhill toward a holiday weekend for some of us.

That smile just before you start rocking those hips

Mmm... :kiss::heart:

hope you get to hump on hump day... pic gives so many ideas and scenarios for a backstory...

Must confess — the railings gave me ideas...

"...a morning jolt."...my Lord, you just shocked a dead man back to life. :D:

Always loved those Stones lyrics from Start Me Up —“you could make a dead man come”

Then again, you drench me in your enticing appeal and drowned me in a pool of desire. :rose::kiss:;)

Lovely liquidy images...
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Can depend on you for my daily treat.

I try to reliably dish out the goodies. ;)

Angles, angles and more angles. You sure know my soft spot!

You have me thinking about them when I’m taking photos.

Happier now that I have seen that warm smile of yours!! :rose::rose::rose:

That’s good to hear.

Oh makes this day a whole lot better!!!
Sexy um hump ;)

Bumps and humps galore.

Looking forward to connecting those with the tip of my tongue!!! :kiss:

Sounds like an entertaining game. :cool:

I like your style!!!:devil:

Aren’t we naughty... 😈💜

You always make me happy no matter what the day!!!!:kiss::rose:

Sweet man. :heart:

I am going with humping toes but many pretty things to consider here.

Thank you!

I’m so pleased you noticed.

Absolutely lovely

Thanks. Hope you’re well. You’ve been missed.

Please keep unwrapping!

Can’t seem to quit! HA

A lovely thigh flash. More please. :D

Last time I did a series of little black dress pics, you asked if the wrap skirt exposed thigh when seated. So this was the “more please” from last time.

ok catch up and keep unwrapping.... or revealing... more please

It appears to be my habit. :rolleyes:

You tease and please...don't stop there. :rose:

You know I jump around from set to set, depending on my daily theme and my mood.

Just lay back and let me reveal that other leg and help us both enjoy the uncovering!! :kiss:

Squirming...
Love your new AV, by the way. I’ll look for you in the woods.

Very lovely tease.

Thank you, kind sir.

Lets get rid of that dress and I can wrap you in my arms....:kiss::rose:

The best kind of wrap.

What a thigh!!

Tasty, too...

So I failed to catch up on correspondence, but I think you’ll forgive me. Instead, I got inspired to take lots of pics outdoors. Had a magical confluence of dry time between rain showers and all the yard workers in ours and neighboring yards having completed their work for the week. That meant my chances of being observed dropped to just neighbors from windows/decks, without workers in contiguous spaces. Happy dance!

Horizontal

So I failed to catch up on correspondence, but I think you’ll forgive me. Instead, I got inspired to take lots of pics outdoors. Had a magical confluence of dry time between rain showers and all the yard workers in ours and neighboring yards having completed their work for the week. That meant my chances of being observed dropped to just neighbors from windows/decks, without workers in contiguous spaces. Happy dance!

Horizontal

oh my love the perspective and those legs! just want to see those lovely legs part and lead the way to...

completed their work for the week.

I love this photo, but it's important to get your timing right

Last time I did a series of little black dress pics, you asked if the wrap skirt exposed thigh when seated. So this was the “more please” from last time.

You are quite right Mara, but I was looking for a little more upper from this pic. :devil:

Horizontal

That is a beautiful photo Mara. There is room on that towel for me to lay and caress your thighs and arse cheeks.

Horizontal

Mmmm would love to be with you and let's give the neighbors quite a show!! :kiss:

Back