Curvy Appreciation 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
22878.jpg

Actually, the rules apply to pics that you DO have to click. I got in trouble once for posting a very intimate photo of myself that you had to click on to view, and it got taken down for rules violations. :eek:

But then, I'm a very bad girl. :devil:

That's because it was an attachment that was upload to Lit's servers. Links that are posted to outside sources are not uploaded to Lit's servers. That's the difference.

I've explained this numerous times.

That's because it was an attachment that was upload to Lit's servers. Links that are posted to outside sources are not uploaded to Lit's servers. That's the difference.

Right, so if it was the same type of photo, but uploaded to another website, it would have been OK, right?

This is an attachment:

This is a link to an outside source:

You have to click on both. But the difference is, NBN's is uploaded to Lit's servers. If it was hardcore, which it is not, I would have to delete it.

Klippert's is fine. Even if it was hardcore, it would be fine as it is simply a link to an outside source and not uploaded.

Great thread with great ladies. Thanks Kippert. I agree with your opening premise. And awful lot of BBWs are simply Beautiful Women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back