need ideas for pregnant sister scene

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
My orginal idea for the scene was sister has just gotten out of the shower and is in a robe talking to brother when she almost trips when she is trying to put on her panties and he catches her and helps her sit on the bed. He bends down to notice her bare pussy from where the robe came open, she holds out her leg and slowly dresses her letting his hands glide over her body. But now I think this scene will work better somewhere else with his mom instead of sister.

Looking for optinal ideas a few I can think of or.
Help rub lotion on her body after shower and she lets his hands wonder.
Help shave legs, but think this works better as a lesbain scene

My orginal idea for the scene was sister has just gotten out of the shower and is in a robe talking to brother when she almost trips when she is trying to put on her panties and he catches her and helps her sit on the bed. He bends down to notice her bare pussy from where the robe came open, she holds out her leg and slowly dresses her letting his hands glide over her body. But now I think this scene will work better somewhere else with his mom instead of sister.

Is lesbain like wolfbane?

If I recall correctly, they make special ointments for the swollen breasts & belly to prevent of reduce stretch marks, reduce discomfort. Perhaps brother either sees sis applying these, or she asks him to help (why? I don't know). Then his hands are not required to wander- they just get excited.

How about the boyfriend, and father of the baby, splits when he finds out the sister is pregnant. Sister wants to go ahead and have the baby and her brother volunteers to be her partner during child birth classes. She is extra horny with no man around when dthey go to the first birth class. Class involves full body massage which gets both brother and sister horny. When the class is over, brother drives sister home and she invites him in and seduces him.

how about a minimalist approach -- he's there, she starts shaving legs, then puts the razor in his hands and lets robe fall open... or it falls open while he is stroking her legs and she never bothers to close it

When I saw "pregnant sister," this is what I thought you meant......

Pregnant-Nun-Fancy-Dress-Costume.jpg

crazy cravings

What about brother watching her shower and she can smell his copious pre cum and realizes thats the flavor shes been craving

Back