Love to suck cock while wife watches

Is there a male in East Texas that is interested in a 3sum with my wife and I. IM us.

I lived with a married couple in Germany for 9 months when I was in the Air Force. She loved to watch us have sex, and loved to direct the action. She especially loved watching us cum in each other's mouths.

Drew

My live in recent weeks has been a constant 24/7 FFM threesome with an occasional fourth added for spice. On the FMM side before the onset my present situation, I enjoyed a fantastic FMM with my husband/sub Billy-boy and a young (early twenties) man, Jake. Jake and I had fucked earlier that evening and right after I had told him about my bisexual husband. He had never had sex with a man, but he was curious and willing to try. This was great! I would get to share a cock with Billy-boy and he would get to introduce Jake to bisexuality and Jake would have a new experience to enliven his memories and fantasies.

In my apartment, after drinks and some sexy small talk, during which I sat in a way Jake could see I wasn't wearing panties beneath my mini-skirt, we walk arm and arm into the bedroom. I only had a blouse and skirt to remove, but the guys were naked first and on the bed with Billy-boy taking every inch of Jake's cock into his mouth. He was kneeling beside Jake. I got him to straddle Jake's head on his knees, thus positioning his cock directly over Jake's mouth. He tried to resist sucking a cock for the first time, but I knew from experience that once a cock was so close to your mouth, resisting was nearly imposable....at least for me it was. And so it was for Jake.

Billy-boy was super horny, and the instant his cock was in Jake's mouth, he was starting to come. It wouldn't be long before Jake had a mouthful of cum. "He going to come," I warned, adding: "Don't pull off and I'll give you something special." He didn't pull off. He hungrily sucked at Billy-boy's cock, swallowing as much as he could, but the cum that oozed out around his lips didn't go to waste. I licked it up, and when the cock slipped soft and sated from Jake's mouth, I kissed him and enjoyed our cum laden kiss.

It was time to give Jake something special. I joined Billy-boy, and while he was sucking Jake's cock, I tickled Jake's balls with my fingers and them licked them with a teasing tongue, then I took it into my mouth, I started sucking on his cock just as he started to come. I sucked harder and harder. I swallow a lot of cum but I saved some to share with Billy-boy. The three of us shared a three way kiss and then took a brief nab. When we awoke we did it again. Maybe one night, now that Teri is living with Billy-boy and me, we will invite Jake over for a FFMM evening of sex....all kinds of sex.

This is really hot LadyC. Sounds like he (Jake) had something to look forward to....

Joanne has seen me suck cock many times, sometimes we share the same cock, she has seem e fucked too.

now if i could only find a couple while i'm out here in virginia for the next 2 months!

My wife happened to walk in while I was blowing a friend, instead of a divorce I got an audiace.
Good for me.

suck while woman watches

i would love my mrs to watch me suck a cock but i dont think she is the type
but i have fantasised about it alot

i would love my mrs to watch me suck a cock but i dont think she is the type
but i have fantasised about it alot

Your wife doesn't know the excitement she is missing. I love watching Billy-boy sucking cock, most of all when he is on his knees before a man and the man is roughly jamming his cock down Billy's throat and then slowly withdrawing it.

Your wife doesn't know the excitement she is missing. I love watching Billy-boy sucking cock, most of all when he is on his knees before a man and the man is roughly jamming his cock down Billy's throat and then slowly withdrawing it.

omg that sounds so HOT

Billy's a lucky man to have such an understanding wife. My own wife loves it when I fuck her throat and while she is happy to fuck my throat with her strapon dildo, she won't allow me to suck on a real one so I have to do it without her knowledge.

I guess I am one of the "lucky" ones here. My wife gets really turned on seeing me sucking anothers cock when we are playing. I have one long time friend who we play with occasionally for 3somes, which she enjoys sharing each of cocks with her. And two other couples we get with who are also all bi.
We are planning a 6 couples party in a couple weeks and everyone expected to be there is open to bi playing. And this coming friday we are meeting another couple that we haven't played with yet that is very interested in him trying some Bi playing for his first time. He has had two other guys suck him off, but he hasn't done it himself yet. But he wants to he says. They have been at other parties with us, but we never hooked up then. So this friday will be our first time to actually play with them like this for a 4some. We are looking forward to it. Hopefully it will work out good and all will have fun. Got them all worked up to it last night while chatting and they are anxious for us getting together. I am too cause my wife will get to see me sucking a "new" cock that I haven't sucked yet. Anticipation for a meeting sucks! lol
With him being somewhat new to this - his first time to try sucking a cock - I am not going to be pushy for him to do anything with me. But allow him to do what he is comfortable with. Hopefully this will be a good experience for him and he will be more acceptable for it later on.
The first time we met them at one of the parties and saw them playing with other couples while we were with another couple, I looked at his cock and wished he was also bi. Didn't know about him having any thoughts of it until last night. Now we will get our chance to "break" him into it.
His wife is pretty hot I think, a real MILF IMO.

My g/f and I haven't had many mmf 3somes but our first was always the most memorable. Sadly our playmate moved away shortly after. She always told me that if we ever got back together with him, she wanted to watch him cum in my mouth. Well, I just heard this morning, from friends, that he was going to be in town soon. Tonight my g/f sent me a text message telling me that he called her and it also said: "BTW... ****** got the head of his dick pierced. It will not take long for you to get used to it." Sounds like she is already arranging a rendezvous. I wonder what she is planning? I can't wait to get off work so I can call her.

I guess I am one of the "lucky" ones here. My wife gets really turned on seeing me sucking anothers cock when we are playing. I have one long time friend who we play with occasionally for 3somes, which she enjoys sharing each of cocks with her. And two other couples we get with who are also all bi.
We are planning a 6 couples party in a couple weeks and everyone expected to be there is open to bi playing. And this coming friday we are meeting another couple that we haven't played with yet that is very interested in him trying some Bi playing for his first time. He has had two other guys suck him off, but he hasn't done it himself yet. But he wants to he says. They have been at other parties with us, but we never hooked up then. So this friday will be our first time to actually play with them like this for a 4some. We are looking forward to it. Hopefully it will work out good and all will have fun. Got them all worked up to it last night while chatting and they are anxious for us getting together. I am too cause my wife will get to see me sucking a "new" cock that I haven't sucked yet. Anticipation for a meeting sucks! lol
With him being somewhat new to this - his first time to try sucking a cock - I am not going to be pushy for him to do anything with me. But allow him to do what he is comfortable with. Hopefully this will be a good experience for him and he will be more acceptable for it later on.
The first time we met them at one of the parties and saw them playing with other couples while we were with another couple, I looked at his cock and wished he was also bi. Didn't know about him having any thoughts of it until last night. Now we will get our chance to "break" him into it.
His wife is pretty hot I think, a real MILF IMO.

Hope that it goes great with this new couple. Please share with us.

Back