Pegging

That is hot, I can feel it now I like mmm but I would like to have two women use me like this, One in me like this and the other with a dildo in her fucking my face cunt. They could lean in and kiss each other and fondel each other breasts as the ride me. I would expect them to use me hard and often then turn and walk away with perhaps a swift kick to my hanging balls
 
We had a feeldoe. I really liked it, but my wife didn't like using it. She's pretty much off all strap ons and anal play (giving) now.

I wish they made one that looked like a real cock (maybe they do now...I don't look anymore).
 
I got fucked by my gf's strap on Saturday morning. Then she made me cum on my face while she fucked me.
 
Pegging sounds like so much fun. I broached the subject with my wife and she sounded really reluctant. I've backed off and am trying to get her to do other anal stuff on me hoping that we can work into it slowly.

In the mean time, I've got a toy and my fingers, but I'm sure it's nothing like being pegged.
 
Pegging....

Not sure why anal on men is so taboo among women, I guess because it's seen as a gay activity, but I love anal so why shouldn't a guy too? Plus men have prostates which apparently make it even more enjoyable, I've used a strap on a fair amount, particularly on an ex boyfriend and I've seen him cum when he wasn't even hard just from hitting the right spot so it must feel great!
 
I would love to be pegged. Or take cock in the ass, either way. Just to try it - tried it once and was way too tight for the guy.

My wife is far too vanilla to even broach the subject. So sadly, never tried it.
 
love it

My wife has used her strapon on me several times. One of the more erotic experiences I had. I have encouraged her to take a more dominant approach while the roles are reversed. Not sure she has it in her though. Which is ok. We have tons of funs.
 
I am very lucky to have a wife of 30+ years that's away game to try new things in bed. She showed interest in pegging after see it in a porn clip. I was not so interested but it made her very excited so I started reading about it & found mostly positive comments from both men & women who have tried it. Started slow 1st time really didn't like it but she was so turned on I gave it a 2nd go & over time & trying different dildos found the perfect fit. Know we both look forward to this type of play on a regular bases. She has even cum during pegging seasons without any other stimulation. Buy a quality strap-on start small & lots of lube.
 
My wife likes the role reversal of it occasionally. I like it just fine. Makes me cum like a fountain. I like it even more if there's a mouth on my cock.
 
I am always open to whatever anyone wants to do but must say I would be more than open for a woman pegging me with a dildo as in the OP. A strap on would only be good if it stimulated her beyond her control. A dildo in her and in me with her ridding it for her pleasure would be my idea of heaven.
 
unfortunately so many of the photos and vids of pegging are not. Loving is the only way I'd ever try it and with one very special gal, it's being open to a tremendous extent emotionally so it has to be loving.
Just my one cent opinion.
:rose:

So much pegging porn is dom/sub. I wish there was more that was sensual and gentle, more like "making love."
 
So much pegging porn is dom/sub. I wish there was more that was sensual and gentle, more like "making love."

I agree...most of the strapon porn out there is femdom. While I don't mind my wife taking control and pounding me at times, I also enjoy the more tender experiences we've had with the strapon.
 
I've never had the pleasure but it's definitely in my top 5 to experience :cool:
 
Back
Top