Confirmed: Putin ordered election hacking and interference

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
In August of 2016, an envelope was hand delivered to the White House from the CIA. It was marked, "Eyes Only" for four people: then president Obama and three senior aides. The contents were so extraordinary the message is only now being revealed.

The envelope contained a report detailing the direct instructions of Vlamidir Putin to defeat or damage then Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by all means necessary and help elect the current con artist. U.S. intelligence had sources deep within the bowels of the Russian government which allowed them to acquire the actual words and directives of the dictator Putin.

The material was so sensitive that CIA Director John Brennan kept it out of the President’s Daily Brief, concerned that even that restricted report’s distribution was too broad. The CIA package came with instructions that it be returned immediately after it was read. To guard against leaks, subsequent meetings in the Situation Room followed the same protocols as planning sessions for the Osama bin Laden raid in which then president Obama was able to kill the most wanted man on the planet after he had been allowed to roam free for a decade thanks to his predecessor, George Bush.

Unbeknownst to anyone, then president Obama ordered U.S. intelligence agencies to lay out plans to plant digital bombs that could be triggered in a retaliatory cyberstrike in the event of Moscow aggression - and that it would be up to President Trump to decide to use the capability. Upon his coronation, the con artist promptly disabled all the bombs as a way of saying thanks to his Russian director.

Next month, when the con artist and dictator meet as part of the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany, the con artist will be personally thanking Putin for his efforts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.b7d4dda3c753

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-gave-direct-instructions-help-elect-donald-trump-report/
 
CharminPoopVan.jpg


Next time he should order uber potty. More reliable and he can have the Charmin fresh feeling.
 
The envelope contained a report detailing the direct instructions of Vlamidir Putin to defeat or damage then Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by all means necessary and help elect the current con artist. U.S. intelligence had sources deep within the bowels of the Russian government which allowed them to acquire the actual words and directives of the dictator Putin.

I'm assuming that you think the clintoncunt wasn't capable of ruining the election for herself?

Since the USA does a massive amount of spying across the world, its ignorant to think others won't do it back. They all play their silly games, of both lies and intrigue, followed by press releases and sanctions. It doesn't end, it's just new players from time to time.

The clintoncunt lost of her own accord. She deserved the loss. Give it up already. If you don't like the current government, work *within* the process, not by trying to undermine your current president.
 
On Friday, July 21st, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said that all U.S. intelligence agencies uniformly believe the Kremlin meddled in the 2016 presidential election.

“There is no dissent, and I have stated that publicly and I have stated that to the president,” Coats told NBC News’ Lester Holt at the Aspen Security Forum.​

Trump had previously claimed that only “three or four” U.S. intelligence agencies came to the conclusion that Russian meddled in the presidential election, however Coats said agencies, such as the Coast Guard and the Drug Enforcement Agency, do not focus on the subject of election meddling.

"There’s a number of agencies who don’t focus on that particular issue. The agencies that do, the NSA being one of them, CIA being another one, FBI being another one, those are the agencies that put this together,” he said.

Remember this the next time the con artist says there was no meddling, that no one knows if there was meddling, or that only one or two agencies have said there is meddling. He's been told ALL intelligence agencies share the same conviction.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343290-us-intelligence-chief-no-agencies-dispute-russian-election
 
The Russians, doing the American Press's job.

And the evidence is so secret it's just now showing up even though they have had it in hand for almost a year now.

LOL.....this is the most desperate I've ever seen the (D)'s.
 
Speaking out of your ass, as usual

The fact is, it was Trump's own appointee the R Deputy AG who appointed the Special Counsel ( a lifelong R btw). Odd. Seems like the Rs are investigating themselves. Ds had nothing to do with it.

There are Bipartisan Investigations going on in both houses, and the R-controlled Congress just smacked Trump down with the Russian Sanctions Bill.

Why, even uber right wing nutjob Trey Gowdy was on Fox the other day yelling about all of Trump's lies about Russia. Shepard Smith practically had a stroke ranting about Don Jr.'s lies. Lindsay Graham called Trump "dumb" the other day abut this and no R ever gets up and defends Trump about this anymore. The only R I've seen calling it a D witch hunt is Devin Nunes--- dim-witted Congressman under an ethics probe for colluding with the WH.

All Ds have to do is get on the MSM and comment on all the bonehead moves made by the Moron and his family.



LOL.....this is the most desperate I've ever seen the (D)'s.
 
Seems like the Rs are investigating themselves. Ds had nothing to do with it.
Guppies may finally be realizing that Tromp was never one of them. Suckers who voted for him, few of whom subscribe to RNC dogma, are merely peons in his empire. He hates them; they hate him. He uses them; they're butt-fucked in public. No Guppy has a decent reputation any more. Nice work, Donald!
 
:rolleyes: Not at all.


The fact is Russia didn't interfere with our election.

I can almost agree with you BB. However the Russians have fucked around in our country and due to the chaotic nature of our political life and Media frenzy, may have influenced part of the vote. Putin hates Hillary even worse that you do.:eek: Whether they made a 70,000 vote difference is debatable.

This is much like we have fucked around in many other countries elections and 'revolutions'. In fact the Russians have not invaded or bombed as many countries as we have in the last 50 years. That they fuck around with propaganda is mice nuts, really.
 
I can almost agree with you BB. However the Russians have fucked around in our country and due to the chaotic nature of our political life and Media frenzy, may have influenced part of the vote.

That's our problem/fault.

Maybe if we weren't using a 241 year old election system we might not only get more participation but be more secure in our elections as well.

Putin hates Hillary even worse that you do.:eek: Whether they made a 70,000 vote difference is debatable.

She's not done either of us any favors.

If they made a difference by exposing what a dirt bag she's been in her political career then we should thank Russia.

This is much like we have fucked around in many other countries elections and 'revolutions'. In fact the Russians have not invaded or bombed as many countries as we have in the last 50 years.

Oh no they haven't they don't have the economic engine that both runs on and requires it.

That they fuck around with propaganda is mice nuts, really.

Everyone does it to some degree but Russia, China, Germany and the US are the best at it and most active by far.
 
That's our problem/fault.

Maybe if we weren't using a 241 year old election system we might not only get more participation but be more secure in our elections as well.



She's not done either of us any favors.

If they made a difference by exposing what a dirt bag she's been in her political career then we should thank Russia.



Oh no they haven't they don't have the economic engine that both runs on and requires it.



Everyone does it to some degree but Russia, China, Germany and the US are the best at it and most active by far.

Germany? Examples please.
 
Back
Top