Hello Lit, my old friend... (male)

Well, since I haven't posted for a while...

Just a simple one.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 127

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much, Lotus_Blossom_

I'll get back on it soon, with some more pics. It's always fun, just hard to find time sometimes. :(

Well thank you, aren't you all being so nice to me!

I'll see if I can dig out an oldie from somewhere.

Ok, so this is a bit of an oldie, but its still me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 114
Well... what do I say to introduce this...?

Errrm... I hope you like it!

Video
First, there were those pics..

Hot Damn!

Then the video...you make a girl go "dammmmnnnn" as i am transfixed to the scrne watching you. i adore your thighs they r so sexy and look muscular (and strong). mmmm-mmmm indeed!

beautiful man. :kiss: Hope to see more of you around.

Wow! I log on this morning and find THREE new posts on my thread! This may be nothing for the hot girls of lit, but for me... well, I thought my thread had been completely forgotten. I am certainly planning to add some more stuff soon, and you lovely ladies have certainly provided some encouragement! Thank you!

Wow! I log on this morning and find THREE new posts on my thread! This may be nothing for the hot girls of lit, but for me... well, I thought my thread had been completely forgotten. I am certainly planning to add some more stuff soon, and you lovely ladies have certainly provided some encouragement! Thank you!

Great!! :rose:

Yes! *does a victory dance*

of course we'd love to see more of your fine self

Yay!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow strip, anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg