Do you have big boobs? Let's discuss...

large is not the word....

for my 44H sized girls! Do I love to show em off? You bet! I love to show em off for my bf, or wave them in his face. When I find a shirt that makes him sit up and take notice.....that becomes my new favorite top! Basically anything I can do with my tits to distract my guy, well that is the most fun!

I got lucky and met a guy who knew how to keep his eyes on my face when we met, but loves the big boobies! Woohooo!

My nipples are tiny.....totally out of whack with my breast size....but they are cute, pink and oooooohhhhhhh so sensitive.

Great thread!

You had better be sitting down, hon.

I used to have them posted here, on the Post Breasts with size thread, but someone started to get a little too obsessive and I took them and others down.

yes...very beautiful;)

it feels almost mandatory for me to come to this thread. lol.

40H. and theres a link in my signature if you'd like to look.

mmm

Wow...love them and I did not even see them and I love them.

Huge nips..like trying to parachute right into the target area...love it

Later

Glad you like them. Personally, I love my rack. They are one of my best assests.

Get your parachute on baby...:kiss:

for my 44H sized girls! Do I love to show em off? You bet! I love to show em off for my bf, or wave them in his face. When I find a shirt that makes him sit up and take notice.....that becomes my new favorite top! Basically anything I can do with my tits to distract my guy, well that is the most fun!

I got lucky and met a guy who knew how to keep his eyes on my face when we met, but loves the big boobies! Woohooo!

My nipples are tiny.....totally out of whack with my breast size....but they are cute, pink and oooooohhhhhhh so sensitive.

Great thread!

Pretty sure you are a male...I could be wrong but doubtful!

it feels almost mandatory for me to come to this thread. lol.

40H. and theres a link in my signature if you'd like to look.

I have looked at and gazed over and drooled myself into premature senility over your physical assets since you first walked through the Literotica doors, boobs first. I should be used to you by now, dabgummit.

But everytime you mention, "40H," I just...(shudders) you just turn me into a bowl of vulnerable, quivering, mint-chocolate jello...:heart::heart::heart:

:kiss:

I have looked at and gazed over and drooled myself into premature senility over your physical assets since you first walked through the Literotica doors, boobs first. I should be used to you by now, dabgummit.

But everytime you mention, "40H," I just...(shudders) you just turn me into a bowl of vulnerable, quivering, mint-chocolate jello...:heart::heart::heart:

:kiss:
and i should be used to you by now too, but every time you compliment me it makes me smile for the rest of the day. :)

Back