Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litser,

I haven't heard from you in what seems like ages. I haven't seen you post in over a year, and the last email I sent to you was a year ago this past July (unanswered). I hope that you're okay.

Don't be a stranger.

LadyJS

Dear Encouraging Litsters.
Your words mean more than you'll ever know. I've been discouraged but I'm better. Can't keep me down

Signed
Learning the hard way but learning.

Dear Encouraging Litsters.
Your words mean more than you'll ever know. I've been discouraged but I'm better. Can't keep me down

Signed
Learning the hard way but learning.

I hope you keep your chin up...and never stop believing in YOU...Big hug...:heart:

Dear Litster,

Nothing and no one in the world can take away from what we shared, what we experienced, learned, and enjoyed together. I will always hold these memories as some of my most cherished. Thank you for all of that. Thank you for walking with me along this path, for accepting me for who I am, and for making me smile. Thank you for your generosity, for your love, for your kindness, and for sharing your soul with mine. We’ll take new paths, but I see you. And if you ever get lost or stray too far, I’ll find you. Yes. We will remain forever friends.

Dear King Kong Litster,

I just want to say thank you for being there for me.

No matter what is going on in our lives, you always make time to check on me.

Thanks for always looking for me when I need it.

Signed, High Guys Litster. :D :heart::kiss:

Anytime Bella, you mean a lot to me. I appreciate you and enjoy your presence

Dear Litster,

I saw this today and it made me laugh and think of you.
tumblr_oy6az1oRpE1rea5lro1_250.gif

I miss you.

xo's Litster

Dear Litster

Fuck you

If you think this applies to you, it probably does.. :p

:kiss: off Litster

Dear Multiple Female Litsters,

I may not be the biggest, or the best, or the richest, or the shiniest....

But I'm genuine, and real, and me.

So if you need a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to drive the U-Haul....you got my number.

A Litster

Dear A Litster,
You're a freakin' sweetheart! :rose:
Signed,
Got your Lit address Litster.

Dear Litster I used to know,
I hope you're okay, and you better not come back here as someone else and try to charm me.
Signed,
Un-charmable Litster

So if you need a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to drive the U-Haul....you got my number.

A Litster

Dear Litster -

How are you at driving a getaway car?

Thelma Litster

Dear A+ Litster

You are genuine and genuinely awesome.

Speed dial Litster.

A Litster

Dear Infrequent Litster,
I'm not buying into it this time!
You're still as dishonest as you've ever been.
Adios!
J

Dear Litster

Fuck you

If you think this applies to you, it probably does.. :p

:kiss: off Litster

Ha! Well said! :rose:

Dear Litster,

I don't trust you. You're making my instincts stand on end, and I think you're completely fake. I think a lot more than that, but I'm not going to reveal any more because I'm interested to see how much you trip yourself up, and probably without even realising it.

Ready to be amused Litster :rolleyes:

Ha! Well said! :rose:

Dear Litster,

I don't trust you. You're making my instincts stand on end, and I think you're completely fake. I think a lot more than that, but I'm not going to reveal any more because I'm interested to see how much you trip yourself up, and probably without even realising it.

Ready to be amused Litster :rolleyes:
Dear Ready to be Amused Litster,

So far I have been able to dump all of the bodies without leaving a trace. However, the last one was extremely messy and took me 4 hours to clean. So please give me a break and make this one quick.

Clean up Litster

(BTW you owe me for 2 cases of bleach)

Dear Ready to be Amused Litster,

So far I have been able to dump all of the bodies without leaving a trace. However, the last one was extremely messy and took me 4 hours to clean. So please give me a break and make this one quick.

Clean up Litster

(BTW you owe me for 2 cases of bleach)

Dear The Wolf Litster,

Thank you very much for that. I know it was more of a mess than I expected. I got erm...carried away... I'll make sure you're handsomely rewarded. Again. ;)

Yours sincerely,

Mrs M Wallace :cool:

A Litster

Dear Sweet friend.

I appreciate you reaching out. You have been a good friend to me, Some of us appreciate the things you have to offer over any of that other shit.

Sincerely,

Not after the biggest (especially for anal), best (I'd have to fuck everyone on the planet to know this, and while I'm a horny thing, I'm not that horny), richest (unless you REALLY want to be my sugar Daddy) or shiniest (I have lots of pennies, I'm good) Litster. :kiss:

Dear Sweet friend.

I appreciate you reaching out. You have been a good friend to me, Some of us appreciate the things you have to offer over any of that other shit.

Sincerely,

Not after the biggest (especially for anal), best (I'd have to fuck everyone on the planet to know this, and while I'm a horny thing, I'm not that horny), richest (unless you REALLY want to be my sugar Daddy) or shiniest (I have lots of pennies, I'm good) Litster. :kiss:

I agree with Sassy...You are a very special soul Dark Simian!!!!l...Your heart is so genuine and kind and loving...I simply adore you...never change at all...You are wonderful as IS...

Hug for you...and also for Sweet Sassy...(((((hug))))):heart::heart:

I agree with Sassy...You are a very special soul Dark Simian!!!!l...Your heart is so genuine and kind and loving...I simply adore you...never change at all...You are wonderful as IS...

Hug for you...and also for Sweet Sassy...(((((hug))))):heart::heart:

That makes three!

Dear Familiar Litster,

Thanks. I know that was depressing, especially the first few messages again, but it helped.

A worn out Litster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back