The Death Mark (Closed)

She heard how sharp his voice was, and had not seen him this angry in a very long time. But part of her really enjoyed knowing just how happy he was with her. Sighing a little bit she could not help herself any more, placing her hands on her hips and walked a few steps away from him and stopped. Closing her eyes at the torture she went through in school, but she knew she was similar to Tom. Since she knew his father who was a muggle, he hated because of the kind of man he was.

"I was like you in school, picked on pretty much tortured. No one ever wanted me as a girlfriend or even a friend in school. Why do you love me so much? what is it about me that drew you? to do what you did to me to make sure you came back. There is something there, I have known you to be selfish, greedy, stubborn and sometimes just mad. Yet when it came to me you would let your guard down but only with me. Bellatrix just being a fuck doll as we say over here, what is it about me?
 
Tom listened to her words as she told him about herself. He shook his head and sighed.

"Bella, you were always better than anyone. That is how you saw yourself. Do not kid me. You let those fools pick on you becuse you knew that you could destroy them amd you felt sorry for them. I can see that in you love."

He sighed.

"Why do yiu even ask that of me?"

He took her hand and held it close to his heart.

"Bella my heart has not existed in a long while. The whole time I was Lord Voldermort I had no heart. But when Potter destroyed me, guess what. You brought me back with a heart my love a beating heart that felt love for you. A heart that beats for you, a heart that brought me back to you. Need I say more to convince you?"

He looked deep into her eyes and kissed her as his hand came up her thigh to her ass. He loved the feel of her ass.
 
Bella looked up into his eyes and could not help herself, right now she felt like everything was perfect. She heard the love drip from his words and could hear all sorts of things shouting to her just by looking at her. It amazed her how one person could love someone so much, her eyes looking into his own, looking into his soul. She saw the answers lie in wake and it made her feel beyond wonderful. Speaking lies to her was like punching a bear in the muzzle, it wasn't a good move.

Because she had high respect for him she never once took him on anything, when he said what he did rather it be the truth or a lie. She respected him enough to know that he was not a man to fuck with. He would kill her if he had to, but he would never have to. Out of everyone who had ever served him. Isabella was the only person that stayed by his side, when he died she died. Or at least a part of her had any way, it hurt her to know that deep down things were about to get different.

When he kissed her she moaned into that kiss because she felt his hand on her thigh, then grabbing her ass. Looking at him she shook her head, she did not need any other kind of answers. It settled her heart looking into his eyes, looking into them seeing something she had never seen. And that was humanity it surprised her how one person could change, but he did like night and day. "I love you Tom" She stroked his cheek with much love as she looked around them.
 
"So what are we to do now? Now that we have overcome this. I do not know how you can ever doubt me. I have killed people for less. But here we are now..."

He looked down at her, anger simmering in his eyes, suddenly he pushed her against a rock wall, there was no rock wall a moment ago. Tom was moving his hands up and down her body, moving from hips, moving to the front above her private area and than up her tight stomach, he did this while his eyes never left hers.

"Ohhh, do you see my hands moving up and down this extrodinary body? Can you feel that? What do you think, would you expect my hands to rub on a body that is not beautiful, that is not extrodinary? Your body is the only body I would want to touch. Do you see?"

Suddenly he was gone, and as soon as he was gone, he appeared with a pretty little blonde, she looked like a porn star, all done up in her hiking outfit and with her tits sticking out of her shirt. She looked like a whore.

"Do you see the difference Bella, do you see why you are the only woman that I can look at?"

Tom sneered at the blonde, as she was scared out of her mind, but her nipples were sticking well out of of her shirt. Tom rushed over to her and put his hand around her throat.

"Oh what is this I see here your trash! Your fucking nipples are hard? Does this excite you?"

He shifted his eyes to Bella, seeing how she would react to this. He left his hand down and used his wand to run up her thigh. The woman tried to shriek out, but Tom tightened his grip and choked her.

"Bella, do you see. You are far better, your tits are not filled with fake material."

Her shirt dissolved and she screamed in pain.

"Your face is not covered in crap!"

He wand flicked and her face started to smoke as the makeup burned her and the plastic surgery melted off her face. Tom laughed.

"Should I show you more?"

Tom laughed again as he enjoyed this. It seemed that Lord Voldermort still resided inside him.
 
Bella saw the anger in his eyes as he pushed her against the wall, a wall she knew he had made. Looking into his eyes she saw so many things, and right now everything just seemed different. She felt his hands against her and moaned a little bit, looking into him and noticed the anger because she questioned him. But had no idea what was about to happen, because everything went very sudden. Her heart in her throat by how close they were.

But then when he vanished she pushed herself off the wall, and noticed him before her with a woman. Looking at him she was really upset with what he was doing, when he touched her she began to look away. She did not want to see him make out with another girl, he was her down fall and always would be. But hearing the gagging she looked at what he was doing. Hearing the reasons why he loved her and why he could be with her.

Then it happened screaming louder as what he was doing to her seemed to burn the hell out of her, he was killing her. She had a bold look on her face, she would not allow him to kill someone not here and not now. She looked at him seeing the woman pretty much whimper in fear. Gripping her hands into fists she closed her eyes as she heard what she did. And right now everything seemed to have just snapped before her her and growled.

"If you love me stop this!" She looked at him and pulled the woman away from him. The girl passed out and she eased her body on the ground. Running her hand over the girls body, healing the damage he had done. But also more importantly removing the memory of Tom and her. That was the last thing they needed, and she sighed silently. Slowly standing up as the woman just vanished, and looked at Tom unsure what he would do.

"You made your point Tom, but you need to not do that unless you want the others in London to find out about you" Turning her back she sighed a little bit unsure what to do, closing her eyes she banged her fist against the wall. Everything just seemed so complicated, and all she wanted was to protect him. She opened up her eyes and allowed herself to feel. And a soft melody began to come out of her, as it was just the two of them.

"There was a smoke that came at night.
In the garden of my dreaming.
black water crashing in our face.
craving this deep obsession.
Cover me with sweet possession.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath.

In the mirror we can't see anything.
Drowning in soft illusion.
With Every Breath.
The stakes have come to this
I can see the demon in disguise
I can see a killer in these eyes.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath."

Fire And Brimstone Song.
 
He was surprised at himself for acting like this. The old him was trying to break free again. He had to control that. And for what, because his beautiful lover was doubting herself. Why would she dare do something like that to insult him and insult herself. She was the most beautiful prizehe has ever seen. So why talk down on herself?

"Bella don't you know that you are my queen? No one in the land is better than you. And if one emerges. I will destroy them, because no one is better than you."

He heard her song and he smiled as it soothed his anger.

"Bella that was beautiful. I am sorry to have lost it like that. That side of me is not dead and wants to come back. But I do doubt anyone will know that it is I. I mean all the way here in America. That Potter boy will never suspect a thing. But I am done with him. I will concern myself no more with him."

He held her in his arms.

"Now it is all about you."

He smiled at her.
 
She smiled at him as she saw how the anger was with him it was really amazing but she was really happy to be there right beside him. Looking into those eyes, the eyes that showed her love but also showed the more dark side to him. That was how things were sometimes, and she knew it. He was never going to lose the dark side of him, she knew that all to damn well. She had accepted him and always would. She would never kick him when he was down, she loved him to much.

Hearing she was his queen did something to her, because she felt like no queen. But she would not doubt herself at least not where he could hear her. Smiling as she reached up stroking his cheek. "I love you Tom and you will never lose the dark side of you, it as as natural to you as breathing" She said simply and looked at him with much love nodding and held him close. Closing her eyes everything seemed so wonderful and loved moments like this and grinned.

"I love you"
 
"And I love you Bella. Do not ever forget that. I would kill for you amd give my life for you. That is how important you are to me. My life means nothing compared to yours. Now that we are past that. Show me your body. Tease me with it lover."

He grinned at her as he waited. He moved away from her seeing the changes still he made to her outfit.

"Show me or a muggle will suffer..."

He smiled.
 
She watched him and when he did what he did she could not help but smile big time, she chuckled and could not help but wonder if she was serious, sadly that is how things were. Right now she had no damn idea what was going to happen here, but right now? She just did not give a shit. Moving her hips and swaying to a song that wasn't even playing, accept in her head. She did not know what to do, she never did and every thing she seemed to want she just let it happen.

"Like this?" She began to unbutton her shirt allowing her braless breasts look at him.
 
He watched as she unbuttoned her shirt and he grinned at her. He felt her sway to a beat that was unheard. He loved seeing her dance, she was so sexy, she always had this sultry look on her face as she moved. The look of a woman that knew what she wanted. God the way her breasts were displayed made his mouth water, she had large breasts, had to be big D cups at least, just the way he liked them. They stared at him as she moved and he just smiled at her.

"Bella, I love to see you this way, this is what I like. You have such a body to show off, I do not know why you do not more often."

He circled her as he watched her every move.

"I love you so much Bella."
 
Bella heard what he said to her and could not help but smile big time, and right now she just did not care. She wanted her lover to be happy and if it made him happy then so be it, right now however she was just really happy. Looking at him she could not help but chuckle a little bit, hearing what he say and noticed as he circled her she grew even more interested in what he was thinking. Sighing happily everything was as it should be, grinning a bit everything was just perfect. .

"I love you to Tom very much"
 
"Please do not stop Bella, I want to see more."

He licked her neck as he moved around her again, his fingers brushed over her hard nipples as he was in front of her.

"Please Bella, tease me some more, I love it..."

He was behind her again as he had his hands on her ass, he squeezed the flesh there.

"Ohhh I love the feel of this ass, it is such a pleasure... mmmm yes Bella."

He clamped down on her neck, letting his tongue run over the skin there as he fondled her ass some more.
 
She smiled at him and could not help but smile big time because of him, watching him and feeling him. It was incredible how much the man loved her and it made everything worth it. In the end she loved him more then anything. Right now however she heard what he said and was just really happy. It was nice to know how she effected him and it made everything that more amazing. Looking into his dark brown eyes she grinned a little bit, hearing what he had to say to her.

"you like what you see baby?" She said as she exposed her bare breasts with a little magic.
 
"I love everything I see about you Bella..."

His heart was beating fast for this woman that was teasing him, he could not take his eyes off of her, he watched her as she used spells to reveal more and more of herself and he grinned at her. He saw the skin of her breasts more and loved the size of them, more than a handful each one. He reached out for a touch, but she teased him and took a step back just out of his reach. He wanted to see more, he loved how she was showing him this side, he loved watching this.

"Yes, Bella, tease me, seduce me with your body my love..."

He again moved behind her to fondle her ass some more. Letting his hand grip the soft flesh there, he heard her hiss as he did this and he knew she loved the feeling.
 
She smiled a little bit and reveled in the way he gripped her, she was truly happy and right now? She just did not want to stop it. It was nice to be able to feel such love and teasing, seducing was something still very new to her. But the way he smiled at her, she knew that he exactly was enjoying himself. So closing her eyes as she just let herself go, but feeling him move and placing his hands on her firm behind. She smiled even more at what he was doing to her, right now? nothing mattered.

"you certain are a unique man, you know that right?" She grinned.

Turning around and kissing him deeply on the lips, enjoying the time that they shared, enjoying everything about this moment.
 
Back
Top