Bi guy chat

I can relate to a lot of the comments.

I've always dated women and I'm very much attracted to them - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check out women everywhere I go. By contrast, I am not attracted to men and never even notice them when I'm out and about.

After being alone several years, I started wondering about cock. I never had any thoughts about it while dating women, so I wonder if this is just a reaction to loneliness.

Anyway, I have no thoughts of dating a guy or engaging in any romantic activities with one (kissing, hugging, hold hands, etc.). My thoughts are only about cock.

Because I am curious about cock but not attracted to men, I guess that explains whey I am fascinated by attractive trans women. The likelihood of my ever acting on my "cock curiosity" is very remote - and probably even less so for getting together with a pretty trans girl.
 
Had a few experiences when I was younger and one was regular basis. Nothing compared to the last one in my early 20's. I want to be clear that I'm attracted to women however, I'm single now and want to revisit the experience of my youth.
It's not as easy as one might think, or perhaps I'm too picky but I don't care for the trashy talk and weirdness, I'd prefer to find another guy like I once knew. We would just know what to do and hell yes we did it. Not really oral more like if we had privacy our pants were down and would fuck as much as possible. We were young so there were no condoms and we would cum in each other a lot and it felt better each time. He moved away and by chance I met a guy at a party. We hit it off immediately. Next thing I knew we were away from the crowd alone and fucking. The difference was, he had a very big cock and I absolutely loved it. We actually left the party and fucked for hours. I've not had or sought out this again until recently. We were both very deliberate quiet and focused on giving and taking. He must've had nine inches to my seven plus but he actually came while I fucked him.
I shared with my now ex wife..mistake. She would get herself off to the thought but never would let it go.
 
hey...

I can relate to a lot of the comments.

I've always dated women and I'm very much attracted to them - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. I check out women everywhere I go. By contrast, I am not attracted to men and never even notice them when I'm out and about.

After being alone several years, I started wondering about cock. I never had any thoughts about it while dating women, so I wonder if this is just a reaction to loneliness.

Anyway, I have no thoughts of dating a guy or engaging in any romantic activities with one (kissing, hugging, hold hands, etc.). My thoughts are only about cock.

Because I am curious about cock but not attracted to men, I guess that explains whey I am fascinated by attractive trans women. The likelihood of my ever acting on my "cock curiosity" is very remote - and probably even less so for getting together with a pretty trans girl.

I know what you mean about probably never acting on your fantasies but--, its always been my experience that regardless of what it is your are looking for, if you are actively looking, you will find what you seek.

Doesn't mean that you will have ready access to it, but you will find it. Most times you have to provide your own access.
 
MWM Seeking same for FWB

I have been bi since my very early teens, and ever since. I am a retired MWM, seeking the same for a very discrete romantic relationship. I want only one guy. AC 785
 
Mwm 51

MWM 51 in Bay Area Ca my wife knows I am bi but not that I am looking for a more regular hookup . Happy to chat with any genuine sane folk out there
 
Hi. I’m bisexual and want to chat with other guys who are the same. Bi curious. I was until recently.

I'm like a straight guy who likes to suck and fuck with guys, which is of course, an oxymoron. So I am definitely Queer, but not gay, if that makes sense.
 
I am 58 bi mwm, and like to chat!

I'm about your age and I'm in Northeast Illinois. I've been thinking about sucking cock for a long time but haven't stepped off the edge as yet. But I'd love to have a chat with somebody near me that feels the same way
 
Bi bottom

Hi, how is everyone.

I'm a bi married bottom who still loves to play with a nice hard cock...... I thought I would stop once I was married but, no.
 
mwm here - 37 - fit - clean - educated - got curious about 3 years ago (absolutely 0 interest before that) started here on Lit chatting with another husband about wives and swapping pics - then over time it led to jo online then camming

now i enjoy mutual jo with a local buddy every few months depending on schedule - and enjoy chatting here with other mwms who can carry a good conversation

That's interesting. I would be open to that. Tell us about how it happened? Maybe I should take more pics of my wife and share. Kinky...
 
mwm here - 37 - fit - clean - educated - got curious about 3 years ago (absolutely 0 interest before that) started here on Lit chatting with another husband about wives and swapping pics - then over time it led to jo online then camming

now i enjoy mutual jo with a local buddy every few months depending on schedule - and enjoy chatting here with other mwms who can carry a good conversation

Thats all I would want to - just a couple days a month where we can relax, enjoy some wine, talk girls, watch porn and stroke each other off. Right guy - definitely oral.
 
Bicurious mwm 50 here. I was never interested in guys when I was young, but in recent years I've gotten curious. And that curiosity just seems to grow as time passes.

Ok I'm now 51 but still bicurious. I feel like I'm closer to bring ready to actually have a man2man experience...
 
Back
Top