Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm becoming addicted to carousing these threads.

"Come on, just a little taste... I'm sick.":)

ICT sometimes I hate being so short! I struggled at the store to get a bottle of Sprite from the top shelf. I had to push from the bottom and try to grab it before it went over the railing. Didn't work as planned, though. It hit the floor and rolled into a ladies foot. :eek:. She got me two, after that.

IACT it pissed me off that, as I got in line to check out, I saw a big display of them right up front and easier to get. :rolleyes:

IFCT this is why I take my kids shopping with me. My 12 year old is taller than I am.

ICT I resent my dog for being so cute that I offered her the last slice of bacon.

ICT sometimes I think I come across as a boring person here. But in my mind I'm not. I just go at a slower pace than some.

ICT sometimes I hate being so short! I struggled at the store to get a bottle of Sprite from the top shelf. I had to push from the bottom and try to grab it before it went over the railing. Didn't work as planned, though. It hit the floor and rolled into a ladies foot. :eek:. She got me two, after that.

IACT it pissed me off that, as I got in line to check out, I saw a big display of them right up front and easier to get. :rolleyes:

IFCT this is why I take my kids shopping with me. My 12 year old is taller than I am.

ICT I can relate to this. Last time I bought gin at the supermarket, I bought a brand which is nice enough, but not my preferred brand, simply because I couldn't reach the really good stuff and there were no tall enough people around :(.

IACT I wouldn't be above asking someone else's 12-year-old to reach down the Tanquerey for me :D

ICT I just came with both of my dildos, one on my clit, and the other inside my pussy. FUCK! I needed that.

ICT I just came with both of my dildos, one on my clit, and the other inside my pussy. FUCK! I needed that.

ICT I enjoyed reading this way more than I should. ;)

IACT I'm struggling a bit to find the kind of arousal I used to.

IFCT I worry that something is wrong with me.

ICT I enjoy reading the list of online users. Some of the names are so creative...they seriously leave me in giggle fits. I almost wish I had thought of a better one...

ICT

ICT I can relate to this. Last time I bought gin at the supermarket, I bought a brand which is nice enough, but not my preferred brand, simply because I couldn't reach the really good stuff and there were no tall enough people around :(.

ICT I have often assisted vertically challenged ladies at the grocery store and enjoy doing so :)

<snip>

<snip>

ICT the idea of these 2 lovely ladies stretching to reach the top shelf is kind of erotic.

IFCT I would love to be their personal shopper ;)

ICT reading that update made me smile.
IACT I'm going to further enjoy the follow-ups.
Turn on the waterworks! Lol 😂

ICT the idea of these 2 lovely ladies stretching to reach the top shelf is kind of erotic.
ICT I agree with you.
IACT I've always found vertically-challenged women to be cute.
IFCT I know how much they enjoy it when I pat them affectionately on the top of the head.

ICT I agree with you.
IFCT I know how much they enjoy it when I pat them affectionately on the top of the head.

ICT being patted on top of the head will get you what is referred to as "the look" :D

ICT I agree with you.

Do you want dinner tonight? *not sure what will come out of the oven tonight*

Yeah I've been dealing with some of that myself. Not happy about it.

ICT I miss snuggling with someone other than my pup.

I've noticed this too.
ICT I miss having a man in my life, not just the sex but the little moments, cuddling, kissing, holding hands, talking about our days, laughing. I miss that immensely

ICT I'm starting to feel like Goliath as a non vertically challenged lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back