submissive minded girl looking for an email buddy

D

dirtynaughtygrl

Do email buddies still exist? I know Kik and such are probably more popular but call me old fashioned, email just appeals to me more, plus its more discreet.
I am looking for someone, male preferably, with a dirty mind who wants to correspond with me through email on a somewhat regular basis.
I am submissive by nature, and if any of you check out my previous threads you will see I'm a bit of a task whore. However there aren't many who are interested in having a relationship that revolves solely around tasks.
I have decided to broaded my interests, if you like email and talking dirty, discussing different things, sexually and non, then let's chat and see if we have have things in common.

Do email buddies still exist? I know Kik and such are probably more popular but call me old fashioned, email just appeals to me more, plus its more discreet.
I am looking for someone, male preferably, with a dirty mind who wants to correspond with me through email on a somewhat regular basis.
I am submissive by nature, and if any of you check out my previous threads you will see I'm a bit of a task whore. However there aren't many who are interested in having a relationship that revolves solely around tasks.
I have decided to broaded my interests, if you like email and talking dirty, discussing different things, sexually and non, then let's chat and see if we have have things in common.

Hello. PM sent.

I will email with you

bumpity bump

Any new takers? I'll be on most of the morning for tomorrow and thursday if anyone is interested. :)

would love to email with you tell me your fantasy and i will tell you mine and we can go from there thanks bgl35@hotmail.com

Hello!
I just sent you a PM

Back