Dom, 43, looking for submissive female or couple

MiaDani80

Experienced, Curious
Hey all,

I'm looking for a submissive female or couple aged 25- 50, who is looking for an online Dom for a long term, d/s relationship.

I'm in my early 40's a switch but enjoying my dominant side right now, and looking to meet a sub or couple who want to be dominated both sexually and non-sexually with a significant dose of kinkiness, tasks and pleasure.

Must be discreet and willing to send pics/videos once trust is established via kik, WhatsApp, etc.

I am less into pain (though a little bit never hurt) and more into dominance, humiliation and control. I love mentally pushing my subs to discover new kinks and new limits.

Hope to hear from a sub or submissive minded couple and see if there is match. Please DM!

Last edited:
Are you a submissive woman looking for a dom who will truly understand you, get to know what makes you tick, and will know how best to deepen your submissiveness providing you not just with pleasure but the submission you crave?

Send me a message, can't wait to meet you!

M

Hey all,

I'm looking for a submissive female or couple aged 25- 50, who is looking for an online Dom for a long term, d/s relationship.

I'm in my early 40's a switch but enjoying my dominant side right now, and looking to meet a sub or couple who want to be dominated both sexually and non-sexually with a significant dose of kinkiness, tasks and pleasure.

Must be discreet and willing to send pics/videos once trust is established via kik, WhatsApp, etc.

I am less into pain (though a little bit never hurt) and more into dominance, humiliation and control. I love mentally pushing my subs to discover new kinks and new limits.

Hope to hear from a sub or submissive minded couple and see if there is match. Please DM!
Married couple both submissive. I am a cuckold want to be. Not yet turned to reality. Wife is very hot and sexy I would love to see her turned into a cock hungry slut for you and your friends. I know she needs larger cocks. And would love to see her satisfied and full of cum. Please help

Back