What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being knee deep in storyboards and subplotting till really late last night. The time just disappeared.

The new group of crime authors I'm involved with taking off. Designing and making plans for the new website really makes me smile.

Just watch the olympics instead!

Yeah. i watched some of the opening ceremonies and recorded the rest, watching some this afternoon. Found myself both times perving on the gorgeous women from the different countries

Yeah. i watched some of the opening ceremonies and recorded the rest, watching some this afternoon. Found myself both times perving on the gorgeous women from the different countries

Fucked up my reply was going to say watch the gymnastics!:eek:

Having lunch with B & M.:heart:

Playing find big bird with B.

Putting together puzzles with M.

Having B tell me about the carousel at the fair.

Feeding M jello.

What a perfect day. Oh, and seeing D so happy with them. That is what you do it all for, D. :heart:

How still my little puppy was when we had to cut a bunch of tree pitch out of his fur. He just laid there in Moses' arms, perfectly content, while I cut away the gunk.

When the florist rang me today to confirm that my net-speak spelling of "Kitteh" on the card was indeed intentional. You gotta love online ordering :D

The_mgp sent me flowers. :D

She's so sweet.:heart:

Thats lovely! :)

*makes mental note to get a girlfriend* I've not been sent flowers for years. sheesh, how sad is that:rolleyes:

what made me smile. Chatting with my hire a hubbie and arranging to go choose a bbq for when my mum arrives :)

and to give it a trial run with some, um snags :confused::cool:

*makes mental note to get a girlfriend* I've not been sent flowers for years. sheesh, how sad is that:rolleyes:

what made me smile. Chatting with my hire a hubbie and arranging to go choose a bbq for when my mum arrives :)

No shrimps on the barbie then?

Ooooh, Minx, snags on the barbie. Unrool!

Don't forget the essentials-
*burnt steaks
*burnt snags
*buttered bread rolls with flies landing all over them.
*dodgy undercooked potato salad
*Undercooked "salmonella" flavoured chicken kebabs
*Blokes on one side of the yard, sheilas on the other
*tinnies in the esky
*screaming brats
*flat lemonade
*paper crockery and plastic cutlery
*the greek salad that everyone picks the olives and fetta out of.
*Pavlova and lamingtons (just because you didn't already eat enough crap)

That right there is the ultimate Aussie barbecue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back