Straight Guys... Ever Have a Gay Man Make a Pass At You?

Only in the work place and it's never a good idea to fish off the company pier, so to speak. Another time........another place.....well we'd have to see what happens.
 
I worked the front desk at a hotel (maybe 20 years ago now) - small city - small hotel - only one person on the desk at a time
it was a Sunday night -really slow - this guy got a room - later he called the desk and asked if I wanted to come up and talk - I told him I couldn't leave the desk but if he wanted an extra pillow or blanket I could bring it up to him. He never asked for either just said 'oh okay don't worry about it'

I really wonder what would have happened if he had asked for the pillow or blanket (there have been a few fantasy sessions over this :) )
 
This happens constantly for me and my wife loves it. Anytime we go anywhere gay guys just eye ball me without any shame. I mean some stares that even get uncomfortable at the time. But it's all good I'll take it :D
 
often

I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale in the 70's and 80's, they were all over us guys. I never acted on it then, but probably would now. a little more open minded now
 
This happens constantly for me and my wife loves it. Anytime we go anywhere gay guys just eye ball me without any shame. I mean some stares that even get uncomfortable at the time. But it's all good I'll take it :D

Well...with that summer sausage hanging between your legs...who wouldn't stare
 
As a teenager waiting for the bus to work I was approached by a guy who lived nearby and chatted up. He was probably late twenties and fairly camp. At the time the fact that he was married with a small child threw me off the scent and I assumed him to be straight. He invited me to his house a couple of times and I declined, I had never had a gay thought in my life.

Thirty years later I was into the BDSM and with a female partner who was also. I was approached by an (again married) guy who asked me to dominate him. By this time I had still not had any experience with a male but thought why not try. We had a five year long Master/slave relationship that was every rewarding for s both. Sadly it ended when he left pics on his laptop that his wife accessed when he was at work. I can only guess at her reaction when she saw her "straight" husband suspended by his ankles, hooded and gagged, his back covered it marks from my singletail.
 
I did

And I was SO naive that it took a while for me to realize just what was going on.

I had just gotten a job as a bus boy in a nice restaurant a little bit north of Boulder Colorado. It was a Monday so it was a slow evening. I was pared up with one of the most senior waiters and so it was a "training session" as much as anything. At the end of the evening, not too late, it was a Monday, Tom invited me to join him for an after work drink at a bar in town.
Sure, what the heck. I had just met him and an after work drink is almost always a good idea.
After one or more, I don't remember, he asked me if I wanted to go to his place. That's when the alarm went off. I had NO idea, zip, nada. I was SO naive.
I graciously said no thanks and that was it. He wasn't pussy about it as I recall. It's been a while, January of 1974 or so. It just wasn't me nor in my interest.
 
Unplanned but great

I ran into an ex high school classmate and her husband while visiting back home. I end up asking them to dinner at my hotel when they told me they were swingers and asked to join them. Once in my suite we got undress and started to have fun. While i was licking her pussy her husband began sucking my cock. It was a great surprise and I ended up returning the favor. It was a great night for my first time
 
I ran into an ex high school classmate and her husband while visiting back home. I end up asking them to dinner at my hotel when they told me they were swingers and asked to join them. Once in my suite we got undress and started to have fun. While i was licking her pussy her husband began sucking my cock. It was a great surprise and I ended up returning the favor. It was a great night for my first time

Lucky guy.
 
Hoping for that day

It would be fantastic to have a gay man hit on me. I'd love it. It would be amazing to see his reaction when I tell him I love to suck cock, I'm a married fag, let me blow you first my friend!
 
when I thought of myself as straight I had a few men make passes at me, and I loved it. I suddenly realized how nice it made me feel to feel like a girl and know a man wanted me.
 
When I was in college I was over at a friend's house drinking beer and watching TV. After a while, we stumbled on a mild porn cable channel. We watched for a while but were interrupted by a fire truck drive by. We knelt on the sofa that was under the large picture window in the front of the house. We watched the firemen extinguish the fire. While we were still kneeling next to each other, my friend made a comment that he wished his girlfriend was there because the movie had made him hard. I didn't think much about the until years later and wondered if he was I would respond. Unfortunately, I didn't respond but kind of wish I had. After many many years, we are married with kids and haven't seen each other in a long time. Sometimes I think about what if... I had seen him naked a few times when we were younger and remember seeing his fat cock head poking out of a massive patch of black pubic hair and a big swinging ball sack dangling between his legs. Ah, the missed opportunities of youth.
 
During college in the 70s I had a job as a delivery driver. One customer, an older man (40s? 50s?) received deliveries in the basement of his business where there was no one else around. He would almost always massage my crotch through my pants. I would get hard as a rock and he would comment about how I must like it. I felt deeply ashamed - this was in a small town in the South in the 70s - but I didn't protest or respond in any way. He seemed to be satisfied with a short session of over-the-clothes fondling and never tried to take it any further.

Also during college, I went to a conference. Attendees were from several colleges in the region. One guy who was palling around with the group from my school was "different." Now I'd identify him as gay and femme, but at the time I was so naive I had no idea. I said I was going back to my hotel room for something and he tagged along. In the room he sat down beside me on the bed and was clearly about to make a move of some kind. I jumped up, scared out of my wits, and said I had to go.

Last one: in my late 20s I was at the coast (still in the South) on vacation. Late at night I was sitting on the beach by myself. A teenager came along and started chatting with me. We were just shooting the shit, not talking about anything sexual, when he reached over and grabbed my package. Something clicked for me in the moment, and I invited him to step over to a slightly hidden spot where we had an awkward but thrilling sexual encounter.

As I think back on these experiences, seems like I must've been throwing off some kind of vibe, even though it never would've occurred to me at the time. Much later in life I came to understand that I am bi, but I still have to fight off deeply-rooted feelings of guilt/shame/etc. That noise really burrows into the psyche. I sure would take better advantage of these opportunities now!
 
On the other hand, I've been known to flirt with guys I'm interested in. Straight or gay.
 
hey...

Yes, I been hit on by gay guys. Mostly when I was younger and looked really good.
Some occasions I acted on those invitations but mostly, I didn't.
 
Yes, I been hit on by gay guys. Mostly when I was younger and looked really good.
Some occasions I acted on those invitations but mostly, I didn't.

There was the the time at the gym I went into the steam room, and this guy was staring at me. It was just me and him in there. Then he dropped his towel showing a hard, long cock and started stroking it.
 
Back
Top