Help me get sexy again

So I was turning on the shower this morning and I glanced back at the mirror. I noticed that when I lifted up my heel and put my weight on my toes, it brought out the definition in my thighs and butt. Now I get why you ladies wear heels.

Thought you might like a peek.

*visible butt muscles :D

One more picture for tonight before I go to bed

That's some nice definition... but the muscles need to be felt and tested. :devil:
Oh Mr. JRP, the second picture. You and I need to talk. :D
Super sexy.

That's some nice definition... but the muscles need to be felt and tested. :devil:
Oh Mr. JRP, the second picture. You and I need to talk. :D
Super sexy.

Well, if you can figure out how to cop a feel from across the pond, go for it. :D

Usually "You and I need to talk" means I'm in trouble. Did I do something naughty? Do I need to be punished? :devil: Lizzie, you know my PM box is always open for you. ;)

Woof!! Excellent shot JR!!! :devil:

Glad you like it Tali.

Lounging in bed

Nothing like a long weekend to recharge

Attachments

• IMG_2921edit.jpg
    IMG_2921edit.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2927edit.jpg
    IMG_2927edit.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
Fresh from the shower

Drying the fur:

Attachments

• IMG_2936edit.jpg
    IMG_2936edit.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
One more post shower pic

Just because . . .

Attachments

• IMG_2940edit.jpg
    IMG_2940edit.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
the second one... :cattail:

Glad you like. :heart:

Mmm... I love the sculptural look of the first.
But the second. Yes. Your fur in the light.

And this is simply scrumptious.

It has taken me a while, but you ladies are getting me to embrace my role of "resident furry guy." Thanks, Mara! :kiss:

screw the last one, THIS one!

ME-- YEOW! :cattail::cattail::cattail:

Well, um, since the "last one" was me, I would be quite on board if you would like to "screw the last one." :D

Wow, you have been busy.

Clever use of the window there, and of the blanket.

Mmmm Fur.

Omfffffg! I am so rubbing my head on that chest. :heart:

"You've been busy" says the lady who was up all night. :rolleyes:

Only if I can rub my head on your chest too! :devil:

Jeans and T-shirt

A very special lady here asked specifically for this series. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• IMG_2962edit.jpg
    IMG_2962edit.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2953edit.jpg
    IMG_2953edit.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2954edit.jpg
    IMG_2954edit.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Jeans and T-shirt, pt 2

The rest of the way off:

Attachments

• IMG_2956edit.jpg
    IMG_2956edit.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2957edit.jpg
    IMG_2957edit.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2972edit.jpg
    IMG_2972edit.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
*fans self*

You sir have made a big progress indeed. Damn sexy as hell.mmphh.:kiss:

*clicks subscribe*

Last edited:
A very special lady here asked specifically for this series. I hope you like it.

You heartbreaker you.... well but thanks to whoever requested this.

2953 is a personal favourite of mine. Brilliant. I am going to make it into a poster and hang it by my bed.

Help you get sexy again? Are you serious? Trust me you are sexy, very sexy and that body of yours is a treat to look at.

and... you aren't playing fair. You should have given some type of warning before you posted. Left me gasping for air..... looking so good you took my breath away.

DAYUM!

Mmm Mmm Mmm ... :devil:

Makes me want to rub my hands all over that hairy chest.

How about using those cute bare feet instead. I can think of a position where that would work out well. :devil:

*fans self*

You sir have made a big progress indeed. Damn sexy as hell.mmphh.:kiss:

*clicks subscribe*

Thank you. Another lady who used her very first post on me. I am so honored. I love virgins. Ooh, and my very first subscriber. Wait, does that make me a virgin, too? :rolleyes:

You heartbreaker you.... well but thanks to whoever requested this.

2953 is a personal favourite of mine. Brilliant. I am going to make it into a poster and hang it by my bed.

And here I thought you wanted the real me chained to your bed. Oh crap, I should stop giving you ideas. :D

Help you get sexy again? Are you serious? Trust me you are sexy, very sexy and that body of yours is a treat to look at.

and... you aren't playing fair. You should have given some type of warning before you posted. Left me gasping for air..... looking so good you took my breath away.

DAYUM!

Thank you, Lovely. Yes, sometimes I don't play fair. I'm a little naughty like that. Do you need mouth to mouth? :D

Back