Utopian world with slut shaming

bizarrok

Virgin
Joined
May 6, 2016
Posts
29
An idea for another humiliation story.

Story is set in a utopian world where world peace is achieved and crime rate is near zero. However, there's one catch.

Since news are boring without major news about politics and such, they shift to slut shaming. News stations and papers dig up the latest sex scandals world wide; porn past, sleeping with student, cheating on spouse, public sex...etc. All of this goes for both genders. They would even show faces without pixelation or covering, show full name, make interviews with family, and sometimes, even show the sex tape or pictures on TV for everyone to see.
 
Well something like that needs some sort of game show that starts out with literally buying the clothes off some poor young 20 year old's back, of course it would work best if they were in heavy debt. Then when all their clothes have been purchased leaving them naked it gets into more and more degrading sex acts.
 
slut shaming is anything but utopian... more dystopian, if you ask me.
 
slut shaming is anything but utopian... more dystopian, if you ask me.


The yin and the yang of it, as it were.

Great idea, but presumably this would strongly discourage fooling around by anybody. Now you need to introduce extra incentives for someone to take that risk.
 
Have you seen the movie house of whip cord? Deals with slut shaming in society in an unusual way
 
slut shaming is anything but utopian... more dystopian, if you ask me.

I know, I meant that the new world has no war or crime like in everyone's dream. Problem is that people will get bored and find other ways to make it dystopian, which, in this case, they use slut shaming.
 
I know, I meant that the new world has no war or crime like in everyone's dream. Problem is that people will get bored and find other ways to make it dystopian, which, in this case, they use slut shaming.

wouldn't random orgies solve the boredom?
 
Back
Top