Early Morning Club

fredrock

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Posts
1,874
Who likes to get there groove on in the morning...
Please share...
Personally I like to edge every morning.
I sleep naked and look forward to stroking and teasing my cock daily..
 
No you're not

Alone in this...


A man's hormone level is highest in the morning, a woman's is highest in the evening. It's a nasty trick nature has played on the sexes.

You're not alone, most healthy men wake with some kind of erection in the morning... half mast, rock hard, whatever... you're not alone!
 
Guilty. It’s often the first thing on my mind in the morning. Need to set myself up for a good day ... well that’s my excuse anyway! 😋 The evening one must be so I can sleep well!!
 
Sorry to take so long to comment. My wife and I both enjoy sex during the wee hours. There's something about 3am that is like an aphrodisiac to her.
 
A man's hormone level is highest in the morning, a woman's is highest in the evening. It's a nasty trick nature has played on the sexes.

You're not alone, most healthy men wake with some kind of erection in the morning... half mast, rock hard, whatever... you're not alone!

Thanks for the education...i will explain that to my wife next time she notices my morning wood...she might think I am less of a sexual freak....
No she won't lol...
 
Good luck!

Thanks for the education...i will explain that to my wife next time she notices my morning wood...she might think I am less of a sexual freak....
No she won't lol...

Good luck!

Personally, I'm at that place in my life where I've excepted being a sex freak, and want my women to know it...lol
 
Many times I have felt my husband get erect in the early morning hours. So deliciously erotic to just reach for him and let him have me before drifting back off to sleep again
 
On Saturday mornings, I let my lover sleep in until 9:00 a.m. then I bring in breakfast and awaken her for breakfast in bed. After we eat ( she lies in bed to eat off the TV table while I sit on the leather barstool on the other side of the table)k. I move to table away from the bed and lie down next to her. We start out kissing and hugging and then we get hot and heavy. She usually has between five and seven orgasms, then sleeps for a couple of hours longer. I leave the room so she can have the California King Size bed to herself.
 
Tried to get some...

This morning....my wife is not a morning person....
 
Love morning sex!! I love when hubby wakes before I do, already hard, spoons behind and starts pushing his lubed cock right in.
 
Cock throbbing...

Love stroking it....thinking of a pussy on .y face...in 69 position...handss on her ass....tongue fucking her...licking her clit....then teasing her ass.
 
Love morning sex!! I love when hubby wakes before I do, already hard, spoons behind and starts pushing his lubed cock right in.

Definitely a morning person and have done this a bunch off times.
 
Morning wood

Shaved my balls..shaft and trimmed above....applied lotion this morning...felt so.good..
 
My wife is a morning person so most sex happens in the morning.
Most mornings, even when there's no sex, I play with my cock under the covers before I get up, just fantasizing, thinking about Lit topics, chats and friends etc.
 
Made coffee

In my robe...let it fall open...i admired my semi hard cock in the reflection....as my coffee brewed i dropped my robe...my hand wrapped around my thicking shaft...my other hand rubbing my chest and pinching my nipples..
 
I've never been much of a morning person, so I hardly ever initiate it at that time, but if hubby does, I'm usually down with it.

(Read whatever double entendre you want to into that comment. You probably wouldn't be far from wrong. ;) )
 
Back
Top