Female TV reporter in erotic horror story

21orca

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
215
My favorite topic, erotic horror.

Have an idea for a story. A 24 year old smart, very sexy female TV news reporter, just starting out in the business. She gets a job as a general assignment reporter for a TV station in a medium size college town. She has not been on the job very long when she learns of a string of disappearances of coeds from the local college that has taken place over several decades. One or two coeds seem to vanish from the local college every three or four years, and the local authorities seem to have not done very much to find them.

Thinking this could lead to a promotion, the young reporter begins to dig into the reasons for the disappearances. Finding very little, she is about to give up, when one day mysterious package is delivered to her apartment. Inside she finds a note telling her to drop this investigation. However, the note also says if she is willing to continue it will be very dangerous but also could lead to great reward. In the bottom of the package is a prepaid cell phone with a preprogramed number to call. All she has to do is say "yes" or "no". She calls the number and says yes.

Several weeks go by and nothing has happened. Again she is about to give up when she finds another package at the front door of her apartment. Opening it up, she finds a long note on top of lots of tissue paper. She begins to read to note. It tells her to go to a particular address. When she google maps, she finds the address is outside the city, almost an hours drive. And it appears to be in a deeply wooded desolate area. She is told a car would be sent for her. Then the note tells her to look into the rest of the box. The note continues by telling her another phone is in there with another number to call if she accepts. Once she calls, the car would arrive to pick her up in one hour of her using the phone.

Lastly, the note also tells her that attire is also inside the box covered with the tissue paper. So, tearing away the tissue paper, she is stunned to find a very short dress and very skimpy lingerie to go with it. And it is her correct sizes. The phone is at the bottom. Finally, when she has dressed herself, she starts to make the phone call and accept, when suddenly she sees herself in the mirror. And even she realizes how sexual she looks, the dress leaves little to the imagination. So she makes the phone call, says "yes", and is suprised to her a deep, scary voice on the other end tell her "if you get into the car, there is no turning back".

Frightened, but determined, the young TV reporter awaits the car to arrive at her apartment. An hour goes by, the two and then three, it's past midnight. Again thinking she has been "had", a large, old very black sedan arrives. All the windows are blacked out. The car is old and very creepy looking, no one gets out, it just sits in front of the apartment building. Finally, she goes out, approaches the car, tries to open the front door but it will not open, then tries the back, it opens. As she gets her body completely in, the back door on it's own suddenly closes, and the car speeds off.

So, what erotic horror awaits the beautiful TV reporter? I'd love to see some ideas!
 
Chained to a chair, and forced to watch........Tom Cruise movies, from his first to his last movie, uncut, and no bathroom breaks!!
 
Got a better idea.

How about a satanic ritual involving her getting raped again and again by members of the cult?
 
She is taken to a hidden dungeon where her hair is bleached and she is turned into a FOX NEWS ANCHORWOMAN! *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN*

Alternately, she stumbles across some cult worshiping a demon or monster that lives under the college campus, with the cult being made up of the local community's most important and influential people. A sexual sacrifice must be made in order to appease the monster and keep the city safe.

They'd just move the city, but the area has some pretty low property taxes.
 
While not particularly erotic, two (not one but TWO) of the Hellraiser movies were based on a female reporter investigating horror-type activities. (Movies #3 and #7, I believe.) It's certainly a good structure for a story.
 
*DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN*
I love that! I cracked up laughing.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN...

Too much.

I think that the reporter should arrive to find out that each of the women kidnapped over the years is still just as young and sexy as they were upon their taking...

That the location in which they are held -- a mystical stone castle-like estate deep in the mountains -- is Shangri-La-like, in that as long as you remain there, you will never grow old.

What is the price for this immortality. Obviously, remaining here forever, but also ... being the Host's play thing when ever he wants you.
 
And of course, nobody has heard about it because the Host has a supernatural influence on mortal women, slowly eroding their will just by being in their presence.
 
And of course, nobody has heard about it because the Host has a supernatural influence on mortal women, slowly eroding their will just by being in their presence.

But of course The Host has a practical, business-oriented side to It, too. It sells a feminine hygiene potion loaded with opiates, aphrodisiacs, and stimulants -- totally ecstatic, totally addictive. And quite profitable. It rules female consumers and thus, It rules the world. All hail It! And pass the lotion, please.
 
Ok, I'll add a little more to my story idea.

As she is about to get into the back seat of the car, suddenly she feels a "presence" push her from behind, forcing her all the way into the back seat. The door shuts on it's own, and the car quickly speeds away.

It's very dark inside the car. Not only are the windows blacked out on the outside, but you could not see out of then from the inside. And there is a large thick blacked out glass barrier between the back seat and the front. She tries to bang on the glass, but no one responds. The car itself was very creepy, it looked like no model she had ever seen. The back seat was large, but there were no door handles, buttons or cranks to roll the windows down. She was trapped. She could tell the car was moving very fast.

Suddenly, the "presence" was back! She felt it, both from a mental standpoint, but also physical. And it was evil! In the blink of an eye, it was all over her, not just removing her clothes, but ripping then from her body. The skimpy dress was ripped to pieces, the tiny bra and thong, torn away. Naked, she felt her nipples being bit and sucked on. Her legs being pulled apart! And.......she woke up. Back in her apartment. In her own bed. What time was it? What day was it? She was naked, but it was not uncommon for her to sleep naked. She felt...tired, sore. She looked down at her body and was alarmed to see bruises, bite marks. She was sore between her legs. Where had she been?

She got up out of bed. It was daylight. In the afternoon. Had she dreamed all the events of the past 24 hours? No, there was the bruises and bite marks. It was good she had this day off from work. Glad no one could see her. But wait, she started checking e-mails, texts, facebook, call logs. No one had sent any messages. It was almost like for 24 hours, she did not exist.

She tried to piece together what had happened. Did she ever get to the address given to her? Did she ever leave the car? How did she get back to her apartment? The phone and package, it was gone! She left it on the dresser in her bedroom. But it was gone. But, no matter how tired and sore she was, and she not explain it any further, she was left with a "feeling" of having the most extreme erotic sexual experience of her life.

She took a shower, tried to eat something. It was almost dark now. Then, a knock at the door. She went and opened it. No one was there. But there was another package. Quickly she opened it. Inside she found another letter, and another phone. All the letter said was" do you want more? If so, call this number, and just say yes."

Anyone want to take it from here??
 
Back
Top