Straight to Lesbian

Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Posts
9
Hello ladies. Anyone here realize deep into their hetero relationship they had feelings for the same sex and were unhappy with their hetero partner? What did you do?
 
Different but maybe the same..

Hello ladies. Anyone here realize deep into their hetero relationship they had feelings for the same sex and were unhappy with their hetero partner? What did you do?

I explored my bi side in college, it’s still there, just not active at the moment.

I do understand what being unhappy with your partner is like. I would recommend communication, and exploration. I don’t know your situation but if you’re unhappy you should try to fix that. If it can be done within the confines of your current relationship Great. If not, well everything does come to an end, I guess..
 
I always knew my leanings so maybe i am being obtuse, but...

i would suggest regardless of the orientation, being in an unhealthy relationship is probably the first thing that needs to be addressed.

is it the het-partner that is the issue? or is it just the hetero bit?
after a long relationship... talking is probably the first step. if your partner cares for you... then maybe you can mutually decide to work on this part of your relationship.


Hello ladies. Anyone here realize deep into their hetero relationship they had feelings for the same sex and were unhappy with their hetero partner? What did you do?
 
Back
Top