Strap-on experiences

Nice Story

Hey nice post Bjackson! Cool Story!

Also very cool photo strapon252! Nice angle too!!

ES

Have any ladies here brought in a girlfriend to surprise their guy, and did a dual strap on romp? Ass and mouth at the same time? I'm missing that kind of play and want to set it up soon. I never have a lack of finding a girlfriend to do it because my friends are in one of two categories -- kinky or outrageous. Of course finding a guy isn't hard, but you'd be surprised at how many chicken out. And we have to both be attracted to him, which makes it trickier.

Any subs been on the end of this dual torment? How did you focus? Did you gag on the cock as it was shoved deeper into your mouth with the thrusts from behind?

Akasha

AAkasha said:
Have any ladies here brought in a girlfriend to surprise their guy, and did a dual strap on romp? Ass and mouth at the same time? I'm missing that kind of play and want to set it up soon. I never have a lack of finding a girlfriend to do it because my friends are in one of two categories -- kinky or outrageous. Of course finding a guy isn't hard, but you'd be surprised at how many chicken out. And we have to both be attracted to him, which makes it trickier.

Any subs been on the end of this dual torment?

Not yet but one can always wish. So far only one on one.

I newly married a few years ago, to the most wonderful woman ever. I'll do my best to get to the point.

One evening after maybe a year or so of marriage, we were at "Applebee's" having dinner and drinks. When were were finished we decided to go into a adult toy store that was in the same shopping center. It was a very nice store with more clothing, shoes/boots than toys. Jenny and I looked over the toys pointing and laughing, trying to get a feel for what each other liked. We picked up a couple of toys when we came across a strap-on dildo. I have no idea why I even asked her if she wanted to give it a try. I had never had any anal experiences in my life and had not really given it much thought (at least that was what I thought). Jenny quickly said "yes" and that she had seen a "training film" years ago when a woman was fucking a man and that since she had seen it she had always wanted to give it a try. The drive home was filled with sexual tension (mostly mine I guess). When we arrived home we went straight to the bedroom. After some foreplay, Jenny put on her new toy and knelt down between my legs. With lots of lube she began to work her fingers into my ass! The feeling was amazing! After a while I was ready for her to penetrate my ass. It was a little difficult at first. We eventually got into the doggy style position which made a dramatic improvement. I can't explain how good it felt, I IMMEDIATELY LOVED IT!. The strap-on didn't really fit correctly and made the motion difficult, but we enjoyed in anyway! Since then she has gotten much better and we now have a much better strap-on that allows hands free penetration. We have even tried fisting which I have also enjoyed. I would have never imagined the pleasure I would receive from anal sex! All I know is...I am hooked!
Jeff

ashenthorn said:
Not yet but one can always wish. So far only one on one.

Me and my Master are fairly new to the scene and want to try some 3 way actions but we are not sure how to go about finding people to have fun with. I am Bi-curious and he is Bisexual.

One of my fantasies would be to watch her be with another woman. I would love to see them dressed in leather bras and garters with stockings and a pair of boots with EXTREME high heels. (I have a major high heel fetish!) I want to see them fuck each other with our strap-on and see her fist fuck my wife. I think this is something she would want to try but my hands are too big. I would also like to watch them "69". If they wanted me to join in the fun, that would be fine, but it is more about watching her enjoy another woman.
Jeff

In Deep

She loves using her strapon with a vibrating bullet on her clit while she pounds me hard!

Last week, she was fucking me and jerking my cock off. When I came, she shot it right in my mouth with a good long stroke. Good aim and pretty funny too!

Love the Strap-on in my tussie!

It makes me crazy! And the prostrate has a wonderful time.. All men are animals, Some of us just make better Pets,If there is a short leach.. Take Care & Love the One your With. :nana:

AAkasha said:

Any subs been on the end of this dual torment? How did you focus? Did you gag on the cock as it was shoved deeper into your mouth with the thrusts from behind?

Akasha

My fiance has gotten pretty brutal on both ends with the strapon, just never two at the same time! Talk about getting lost in it all, makes my head spin just trying to fathom the experience.

buttplugged said:
My fiance has gotten pretty brutal on both ends with the strapon, just never two at the same time! Talk about getting lost in it all, makes my head spin just trying to fathom the experience.

I had a suggestion recently that I get a suction cupped dildo so I can do just that with him.

*smiles sweetly*

Fury :rose:

Soooo last night someone mentioned it had "been a while" since I fucked his ass. Gee do you think I've been negligent? Ah well tonight is another night...

FurryFury said:
Soooo last night someone mentioned it had "been a while" since I fucked his ass. Gee do you think I've been negligent? Ah well tonight is another night...

Go for it Fury!!!! *puts hand up for a high five*

And please do tell!!

ES

Most of the time when we get the butt toys out, we are not playing any DOM/sub games, but last night was a different story.

So there I was with my hands tied to my ankles and my ass up in the air. The newest thing my girl does when we are playing this game is along with being blindfolded and gagged, she has gotten into the habit of putting earplugs in my ears. It was really creepy the first time she did this, but damn what a strange thrill. She then started working the end of my large triple ripple buttplug into me (those who dont know, this thing is as wide as a soda can at the base). After what seemed to me to be a rather brief period of time she had the whole thing in me and was slowly fucking me with it. She would occasionally stroke my cock just enough to bring me to the edge, but for the most part just concetrated on my ass. After a while longer she took out my ear plugs and untied me. She told me to go down on her, but not to take out the big tripple ripple. This isn't a problem as long as either my ass is in the air or I am lying on my stomach, other wise it has to be "tied in". The tripple ripple is more of an ass stretcher than a buttplug. After she came, she told me I could take the plug out and get cleaned up but that I was going to have to sleep wearing one of my other plugs. I had to use my next largest plug, pretty sure none of the others would have stay in. She said tonight it will be the strapon harness with the big dildo in it. Then if I am good, I might get to cum on Saturday or Sunday.

strapon252 said:
She loves using her strapon with a vibrating bullet on her clit while she pounds me hard!

Last week, she was fucking me and jerking my cock off. When I came, she shot it right in my mouth with a good long stroke. Good aim and pretty funny too!

Wow! great photo Strapon252!! You can even see where the vibrating bullet sits!!

Right in your mouth? An amazing shot and I would have loved to been a fly on the wall during that scene!

ES

PS Okie GREAT photos too!!

eroticspank said:
Go for it Fury!!!! *puts hand up for a high five*

And please do tell!!

ES

*smiles and high fives back*

We shall see...if I'm up to it the game will be afoot or a-ass, whatever...

FurryFury said:
*smiles and high fives back*

We shall see...if I'm up to it the game will be afoot or a-ass, whatever...

Hmmmm *rubs hands together* sounds good!!

Please post the highlights!!

ES

eroticspank said:
Hmmmm *rubs hands together* sounds good!!

Please post the highlights!!

ES

Sadly there are no highlights. He wasn't feeling good last night. *pouts*

I can feel this just by looking at it!

Okay, Christmas is coming. I've been shopping for various things all day. I know this must have been asked before but what do you think is the BEST strap on for a lady to wear to fuck a man's ass.

Also, have any of the ladies tried the kind of harness that has a removable butt plug and/or vagina insert?

Thanks for any help,

I cant remember the brand name on ours but it came with a soft harness with a pretty design on it and no internal attachements (pics around page 38-39).

One of our failed purchase had a vibrating butt plug but it was very uncomfortable and difficult to align and still have everything where it was supposed to be. Hope that makes sense. We also had one that the nubs were supposed to vibrate on the clit but all it did was hurt because the nubs were rock hard (the harness was poorly designed also!).

Good luck shopping!

-Jill

Toys...

FurryFury said:
Okay, Christmas is coming. I've been shopping for various things all day. I know this must have been asked before but what do you think is the BEST strap on for a lady to wear to fuck a man's ass.

Also, have any of the ladies tried the kind of harness that has a removable butt plug and/or vagina insert?

Thanks for any help,

Yes, Fury.

We have the Doc Johnson Vac U Lock system with the butt plug and attachment for her...

I don't recall the model unfortunatly, but the wife never used the butt plug, but has used the front attachment.

Both attachment points can be adjusted, or removed depending on your mood. The Vac U Lock allows for changing sizes or styles of dildo's in just seconds and is very stable.

My wife has removed the attachments for her stimulation as she is already very orgasmic and doesn't need the extra stimulation as she experiences multiple orgasms just from the clitorial stimulation she gets from the harness while thrusting.

Her favorite dildo is the newer UR3 Realistic 8" as she believes it is the most realistic feeling dildo we have found. It has a softer exterior, yet has all the firmness of the standard types.

The comfort of the harness is a bit of an issue and we have found a site that makes custom harnesses with the vac u lock attachment that claims to be more comfortable.

My wife is a BBW and is working to loose weight, so we have postponed ordering until she looses her extra size as the custom harness, while adjustable, does have it limits.

I would share the link, but I have gone through two PC crashes and seem to have lost the link in my favorites... I think it was posted here long ago and the owner of the site even posted for a short time.

We went through a strap on drought, but since our anniversary was Saturday... We lets just say that the drought is over! :D

Back