Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

"mmmm" Nic murmured into the kiss. She understood the woman had to work, and that this was going to most likely be a one night thing. Were's, while affectionate to their lovers, are not overly attracted unless they are destined mates.

"I'm curious..." Nic said as she stretched lazily along the bed. "How come you don't have a mate? I mean ummm...what's the word? Spouse? Partner? You seem to have yourself together with your job. You are a strong person" A slow grin spread along Nic's face "And drop dead sexy. So I'm just wondering."
 
She wore just her sports bra and underwear, tugging on her jeans as she eyed Nic and shrugged. "I have a tough job, one that threatens my life on a daily basis, one that calls me in at all hours. And in day to day life I'm kinda a bitch." She chuckles. "Not many women want to deal with all of that." She shrugged. Pulled her shirt on and tied her hair up in a tail. Idly thinking of Dellis and whether she'd made it back to their hotel room after her own fun night or whether she was still having fun.
 
Nic nodded in understanding about Cass's job but had to chuckle at the bitch comment. She rose to a kneeling position on the bed then grabbed one of Cass's belt loops to pull her over to her.

"I saw no bitch last night." Nic said softly then pressed her lips to Cass's "I saw a sweet, brave, and tentative woman I would be proud to call my mate." Nic gave Cass one more kiss before pulling back, then had a thought.

"What about that other human woman...ummm what was her name? Dellis? She seems like she would understand the whole job thing. And, from what I saw of her, seems she would be able to handle your fiery side."
 
Cass snorts, letting Nic pull her close. She returned the kiss and eyed her "That's because I was trying to be nice. Hang around me long enough and that might change." She busted out laughing when Nic mentioned Dellis. "Yeah right. When it snows in hell maybe. That woman gets under my skin. Our sole purpose is to drive each other mad." She shook her head. "She's hot, I'll admit that. And I wouldn't put it past us to sleep together. But a relationship? There's a better chance I'll grow wings and fly to Greece." She snorted shaking her head in amusement.
 
Nic just giggled at Cass's response to her and Dellis.

"Oh I don't know about that. You see, were's can sense right away who our destined mate is. But, some of us can have a small inkling of others and who they are destined to be together. And I can see that with you and Dellis. Call me crazy of you like. But don't throw the idea out the window simply because both of you are too stubborn to realize it." Nic turned to Cass. "Sorry if I am being too forward. Goodness we just met and here I am playing shrink." Nic hopped up and slipped on a long shirt that dropped to mid thigh and led Cass to her door.

"Take care. Keep in touch yah?" she said then gave Cass one long final kiss before she let her go
 
She snickered. "I think I will call you crazy. Dellis and I could have a affair, but a relationship, yeah right." She followed Nic to the door, grinning she returned the kiss "I certainly will. Thanks for the fun night." She murmured before leaving. She went back to her car and drove back to the hotel where she was staying with Dellis. She couldn't help but think about what Nic said. She was crazy right? There was no way, right?
 
Dellis had just gotten out of the shower when Cass arrived back to the hotel room. She was dressed in just a towel and have several scratches and bite marks along her body that was visible through the towel.

"Well morning, stud." she said with a grin before walking over to her suitcase to grab some clothes. "How was it with the cute little sub?"
 
Cass chuckled. "Fantastic and exhausting." She sat down on her bed and eyed Dellis. "Looks like you had fun too" she paused for a moment and said "Shebsaid the oddest thing this morning. That some weres can sense when two people should be mates or when two people would be good together." She paused and glanced over. "And she said you and I should be together. Crazy huh?"
 
As Cass spoke Dellis dropped the towel and stood naked as she sifted through her clothes before finding what she wanted to wear. Apparently modesty was not in the woman's vocabulary. She also had long scratch marks along her back and hips as well as her thighs. Along with bite marks in her shoulder and backside.

After slipping on a pair of boy shorts she turned to Cass and letting out a snort.

"You and me? Sure, and then wings will sprout out of my ass and I'll fly to the moon." Dellis finished dressing then grabbed her weapon and coat. "I got a call from Evan. She said she has new info out case" she said, seeming to have completely brushed off the idea of her and Cass. But it wasn't like she hadn't considered it.
 
Cassandra's eyes went wide but she worked hard to not stare at Dellis. "That's pretty much what I told her." She grabbed her gear and shrugging on a jacket. "Alright. Let's go then." She said. "Though I need coffee. So can we swing by somewhere." But it really wasn't a question with how she said it.
 
Dellis chuckled. "Oh coffee is a given. But we are meeting Evan at her place. She will provide the coffee." Dellis led Cass out and they headed to the large estate where the alpha, her second, and their families lived. They were led inside by Devin, the second's mate to a sitting room. Evan was there along with the young male were from yesterday. She had also contacted Joss to be present as well.

"Hello again." Evan said as she shook the woman's hands and introduce then to her second and her son Xander(just using the same name from the older RP cause I like it xD) before sitting then turning to the young were. Devin came out from the kitchen with a trey of coffee for the guests.

"Xander, why don't you explain what you told me this morning." The boy nodded and shifted a bit before he started.

"Well.....I started hearing rumors..." He began but Evan cut him off.

"Stand up straight and speak directly to them." Xander nodded and visibly straightened before clearing this throat.

"I heard rumors last night from the other adolescents about a type of drug going around. I thought it was strange for were's to talk about drugs since no human substance has ever been able to effect us."
 
Last edited:
Joss watched as the cops entered the room. She laid her arm over Devin's shoulders as listened as Xander spoke.

Cassandra observed the Second and then the Alpha's son. She tilted her head, "A drug?" IT did make her curious. "Did you hear where it may be coming from? Where people are getting it from?" She asked, a drug could certainly explain the sort of behavior they'd seen at the crime scene. It was definitely worth pursuing. If this was as simple as a drug going around, then Cass would be grateful, it would be simple to take the drug ring down.
 
Xander nodded and Dellis stepped in

"Do you know who's selling it?"

"Yeah I think I have an idea. There's a were who lives deep in the woods. I heard the kids saying that's where they get the stuff."

Even stood and patted her son on the back. "Well done." Xander puffed out his chest with pride with the praise.

"We will go investigate." she turned to Joss and nodded in her direction. "Myself, my second, and the two human women." Devin watched silently then felt a tug on her shirt. Her five year old cub, Henry looked up at her.

"I'm bored" he whined. "I wanna go on a run." Devin just chuckled and shook her head. "You already went on a run earlier." This boy had so much energy. He was most definitely be a dom when he gets older.

"I can join you guys." Xander offered to Devin and she turned to Joss. "Would that be alright. I figured we wont have much to do until you all come back."
 
Joss glanced at Devin then at Xander. "If the Alpha agrees." Joss said. It wasn't her call to make ultimately. But she had been training Xander as a warrior, he had the skills to accompany them safely.

Cassandra nodded at Evan's words. She certainly didn't mind the backup if they were going to face a drug making were in the forest.

Joss walked over to ruffle her sons hair. Then she leaned down to kiss her late before they left.
 
Evan smiled at the cub's antics

"That's fine cub." she said to Xander. "Look after the two on the run and enjoy yourselves." She went to inform Kat of their plans and gave her a kiss before heading out with the rest.

Dellis followed everyone out and they all piled into Evan car to head to the edge of town and into the woods to the were's location. Dellis walked beside Cass while she watched Evan, now shifted into their wolf form, sniff around in front of them to locate the home.

"So you think the were might be making the drug in his home, or is he getting supplied by someone?" She asked Cass as they walked.
 
Arriving Joss also shifted into wolf form to walk beside the human hunters. Cassandra shrugged. "Could be. I mean, it makes sense for a were to be making a drug that effects weres." She said as they walked. She rested her hand on the gun she carried in a thigh holster. She kept an eye on the pair of wolves walking with them. They'd know first if something was up. Their senses were better. But so far the walk was uneventful
 
Evan ears perked up and she grunted at Joss then headed over to a clearing where a small cabin was situated.

"This should be it." Evan headed back into the woods to find clothes to change into when she shifted before going up to the cabin and knocked. The were answered and grumbled.

"Who is it" he said then tensed when he saw the alpha. "Errmmm....a-alpha what is it." Evan pulled the were out and tossed him to the ground effortlessly.

"You will explain to me why you are selling drugs to the pack?" she asked as she towered over the were.
 
Arriving at the house Joss stayed in wolf form just off the porch. Meanwhile Cass just stood back to let the Alpha deal with it first. She knew they had their own way of doing things and she figured it wouldn't hurt to let the Alpha deal with him first. Maybe it would make him more willing to cooperate.
 
Evan growled at the man as he cowered at her feet.

"I'm sorry Alpha...I-I got hooked on this stuff and got indebted to them. They made me." he stammered.

"Who?" Evan barked and the man sobbed.

"I can't say it...they will kill me" Evan just sighed. She didn't want to harm the were, as angry as she was with him.

"Fine, we will search your place." Evan motioned for the others to enter and search his place. After a few hours they turned up nothing that pointed them in the direction of who was supplying the were.

Evan just sighed. Someone is preying on weres, selling them drugs and turning pack members against each other and making them attack humans.

Dellis stepped out and looked deep in thought. She had an idea who the supplier was, but didn't want to jump the gun. She was brought out of her thoughts by a rustling near her that made her jump practically out of her skin. She gripped her gun and was ready to pull it out until what she saw come out of the bush. A small were cub in it's wolf form. It's fur was stained red and it whined as he trotted over.

"Oh fuck...is that..." the cub trotted over, tail between his legs. He had no visable injuries. The blood was not his and any were would smell that the blood belonged to a female were.

"Mama's bleeding....alot." was all he said.
 
Cass helped search the guys house, frowning when nothing was found. "Well someone is going to have to get tough on him." She said with a sigh. Joss sat outside with the male were she looked over, when she saw the cub. Frowning she trotted over in wolf form. "Where's your mama, pup?" She asked as she nuzzled the pup as she encouraged it to lead her to his mother.
 
Evan followed and saw the cub and followed her second to find Devin.

"You two, try and see if you can get more information from him." she said before heading off.

"Oh can do." Dellis said and walked up to the were. "So agent..." she said to Cass "How do we do about getting what we want from him?"

The wolfs headed into the woods. They found Xander in his human form slumped against a tree and holding his side. Evan rushed up to him to check his injuries.

"Son, are you alright?" she asked and he nodded slowly before trying to stand, only to winch and fall back down.

"S-Something attacked us. I think it was a were but....it...." he let out a sob. "Joss.....I'm so sorry....I couldn't protect her...he was too strong...." the scent of Devin's blood was getting stronger and came from the east.
 
As they found Xander the smell of Devin's blood hit her. She ordered her pup to stay with Evan. Joss let out a low whimper as she followed the blood towards where she knew her mate would be. She was fully prepared to see her dead mate.

Cass eyed Dellis. "Weres don't follow human laws. Therefore we don't either. So I say we play bad cop." She grins over st Dellis before eying the male were again.
 
Dellis smirked and cracked her knuckles.

"Alrighty then. Why don't you start us off Cass." she stepped up to the male were who just whimpered. Normally he would be able to take the two women fairly easily, but the use of the drug for so long has weakened him.

"Come on ladies. I can give you a cut if you want." he pleaded.

Devin laid a few hundred feet away. She was in her human form and nude as she laid on her side, covered in blood. It was obvious something was under her and crawled out once the attack was over. It was evident she was protecting Henry from their attacker. Her back was covered in deep claw marks and she had a large bite wound on her neck and was not moving.
 
Cassandra was very good at this, she didn't care about many people's emotions. She drew her weapon. "You need to tell me who your supplier is." She said firmly. She gave him 30 seconds to answer. When he didn't she aimed for his left calf muscle and pulled the trigger. The silver bullet ripped through his muscle. It wasn't life threatening but damn would it hurt.

Joss whimpered again as she approached her mate lying lifeless. She leaned down, her big muzzle brushing against her mates skin, praying by some miracle to hear a heartbeat.
 
He stammered then cried out in pain when he was shot. Dellis just stood there, arms folded as she allowed her partner to work. The pain was unbearable and he gritted his teeth, trying to keep quiet but the pain won out.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you" He didn't get the chance to answer. Just that moment something crashed through the trees and lunged at them.

"Get down!!!" Dellis shouted then tackled Cass to the ground. The male were began screaming as the other wolf pounced on him and began tearing at him. It only took a few seconds before the male laid on the ground in a bloody heap. The mad were turned his blood shot gaze at the two women.

"Shit...." Dellis scrambled to her feet and pulled Cass up with her. "RUN!!!"


Devin did not respond or move when Joss came up. Evan slowly walked up beside Joss and shook her head before gently placing her hand on her second.

"I'm sorry Joss.....she's gone." Evan would not be able to sense it. But a very faint heartbeat was beginning to show itself and would be detected by Devin's mate and only her. There was hope, if they acted quick enough.
 
Back
Top