What happened to the Des thread?

It is but no one has posted for a few days.

Link for the curious? I never made it through the thread myself I read fountas thread referencing it which is no longer here.

I'd rather not bump it because it seemed to have more sensitive information for those involved.
 
Link for the curious? I never made it through the thread myself I read fountas thread referencing it which is no longer here.

I'd rather not bump it because it seemed to have more sensitive information for those involved.

Link for the curious.
 
I'm curious about their curiosity, but I think it's just basic prurient interest and they are good people so I thought I would scavenge around.

Yeah, you're a golden shower to your peeple.
 
July 20, 2018

Less than a week out from the Trump administration’s court-ordered deadline to reunify all families separated at the border, more than 2,000 migrant children are still being detained and kept away from their families. Even more disturbing, government officials are now saying that potentially hundreds of the remaining families may not be reunified at all.

Of the more than 1,600 parents who qualify for reunification under the government’s criteria, 719 have final orders of deportation, raising worries they may be deported once they are reunited with their children. As NBCNews writes: “Those parents may have to choose between bringing their child back to a violent country or leaving them behind in the care of the government, nonprofits, foster families or relatives in order to seek asylum in the United States.

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen hedged on whether the administration will meet its July 26 deadline to reunify all families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border, saying, “We will do our best, but we will not cut corners.” A curious assertion, given that it’s clear that the latter, along with acts of shocking cruelty and callousness, is what the Trump administration has been doing all along.


https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-trump-administration-may-keep-hundreds-of-migrant-f-1827746149

ThinkProgress includes a mention of being told to sign papers the detainee didn’t understand because they were written in English. Detainees repeatedly say they have never been told they have any rights or given any information about legal resources that might be available to help them navigate the frightening situation in which they’ve been placed by Trump’s administration.

The horror stories were unearthed by attorneys seeking a judge’s help to enforce the longstanding consent decree that governs U.S. treatment of child detainees and families of migrants that include minor children. Only about one in 10 interviewees reported being treated particularly well, or offered any praise for the adequacy of the food, blankets, or other conditions, attorney Peter Schey of the Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law said in the filing that accompanied the shocking testimonials.

[A]bout 90%… provide testimony that is shocking and atrocious,” Schey wrote. “It amounts to a picture not just of forcibly separating thousands of children from their parents, but on a much broader level of a program of forced hunger, forced thirst, forced sleep deprivation, coupled with routine insults, threats, and physical assault, that leave class member children crying, trembling, hungry, thirsty, sleepless, sick, and terrified.

https://thinkprogress.org/inside-the-icebox-hielera-kids-own-words-trump-border-af33e9e0a7fb/

Were these guards trained by Putin's school of interrogation, or America's ? They are deliberately breaking the children and the parents down.

Wait.

Trump is Des??

I did not see that coming!
 
Wait.

Trump is Des??

I did not see that coming!


tumblr_o3d8t9Om1e1uelrglo1_540.png
 

I don't think the size of his vocabulary is the problem; it's more how he combines them into sentences.

...or least long strings of words, let's say.

Come to think of it- short strings of words.

So- not Des.

.....or me..
 
I have been following this thread, to decompress.

I communicated with Des on the GB board. I expressed sympathy to him, when he was worried about family in France, in the aftermath of the attacks.

It is disconcerting to read about his behaviour.
 
Queef knows all about scavenging. Some of his best dinners come from the dumpster out back from KFC!

Somehow, even with the shit pisting, he was still starved for attention and had bump this because "there was an inQUEry". uh-huh.
 
It was always obvious Que had/has an affection for DesEsseintes, I am not at all surprised he is now curious about this aspect of his character.

I would like to help you forget this whole mess by distracting you with words of seduction and arousal.
 
Back
Top