Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouries

Literotica's #1 Author
Joined
Apr 5, 2005
Posts
4,989
Only a 3-4 paragraphs of an unpublished story should ever be posted to the forum.

Underage content is absolutely prohibited. FINAL WARNING. Any further posting of underage content will result in a ban. - AH MOD


just to set the record straight:

The “unpublished story” that the QUEEN :cattail: was referring to was in fact the 809th comment that was made on my story “Oh Mommy,” I Groaned. Any author who has published a popular story here understands that you get many long comments. In my 14 or so years here I have never heard that you can’t post long comments on any of the various forums. And in fact I have often posted comments on various threads in this forum that ran well over 4 paragraphs.

As per the comment including descriptions of “underage content” there are probably 10 or 20 comments made on stories on this site every day that start “ when I was 14 (or 15 or 16)”... in-fact 3 of the last ten comments made on this particular story - all made this year - by three commentors who all identify themselves - include descriptions of sex they had before turning 18.

So my dear LAUREL :cattail: it looks like it would make much more sense to monitor story comments if you truly want to stamp out that dreaded “underage sex” than it is to close threads you don’t like (for completely different reasons).

It will be interesting to see if you and/or MANU will now produce an “official” MOST VOTES LIST, something i’ve been inviting you to do for the last 10 years. Instead we’ve been sporadically getting fixes that the PRINCE takes years to prepare but which don’t address any of the sites major problems.

And yes i’m sure LAUREL :cattail: that you will close this thread too. You are getting more TRUMPISH every year. Have a good day,

Jim


Copy of post sent to MANU, the QUEEN et all
 
Oh my goodness the OP is ticked (good). Even PMed this same post to me. About time he was told to hit the road.
 
Some people spend way too much time on this website and get way too involved with it.
 
Laurel didn't close the thread. I did. However, the warning I issued and the consequences I put forth have been approved.

Underage content is not allowed on the forum. Period. I don't monitor your comments, I monitor the forum.

Yes, I am going to close this thread. There's a strong likelihood that I'll close any of your vanity threads as soon as I see them. You have been a thorn in the side of the AH almost since the day you joined, and the multiple violations in your most recent moderated post were the final straw.

If you wish to interact on the forum, I suggest you take a long, hard look at the way you've conducted yourself over the years, and modify your behavior extensively. Rest assured that if you give me reason to request a forum ban on any of your alternate identities, I will request a ban on them all, and any new account you create, as soon as I see it.

Your behavior in this forum section will no longer be tolerated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top