Me in a black thong

Just so you know, I was thinking about your latest set when I made the video in my own thread ;)
 
Wetting on the train, part 4

That's it, I've made up my mind. Continuing to try and hold it is senseless. I catch my admirer's eye, give him a sly, sexy little smile and a wink, and let out a quick burst. The relief of it makes me gasp, and a couple more people turn to look at me. I give a quick glance down and can see that the dark, wet stain on my pants is starting to spread down between my thighs. I'm now getting some sympathetic looks; they have absolutely no idea that I've started to wet on purpose, nor how insanely turned on I am doing it.

I spread my legs a little now, bite my bottom lip, and let out more urine. A longer emission this time, and the feel of my warm piss flowing down my legs is almost enough to bring me to my knees. This time, my piss reaches my feet before I stop the flow. Now people are staring, some in disgust, but my admirer has put his coat over his lap and I can tell he's started to rub his rock hard cock through his pants. That and the hungry way he's looking at my now sodden crotch gives me all the encouragement I need to fully empty my bladder, right here on this train.
 
We would get along great! I have a huge panty fetish and absolutely love wet panties.....great thread!!! Keep cumming ;)
 
God that would be hot the puddle spreading between your legs people looking.
 
Back
Top