Vagina face aliens

So when the first wave of pure human cum hits the streets the dicknoses are dropping like flies and everyone is clapping and cheering and shit, and Ahnold strides down the littered street, stamping on dickfaces writhing on the pavement, stops, looks around, and says..."Ah'll be bahck."

And Clit Tastegood says, "Make my day, Ass Breath."

Then again this was all laughs.

We have (whatever) they need (whatever). (Whatever) is a need for them, there need for (whatever) makes it more costly than anything they would sell us.

It's odd that they'd need something that appeared on a planet in another solar system that they never evolved in contact with... Not to mention that unless what they need is human beings, they'd be better off mining an uninhabited world.

A trade hub makes more sense, as someone else mentioned.

Hypoxia I nominate you to write this.
In my copious free time, after my upcoming Mendocino vacation and finishing the next half-dozen A TASTE OF INCEST and THE BOOK OF RUTH episodes, right.

My fault. Or there's the old Star Trek theme of the "pleasure planet", Terra as a designated brothel / theme park / food court. Or even a laboratory, and we're the lab rats. Terrans have been found to be the most 'typical' of hominids, are are therefore valuable as test subjects. If the aliens want to evaluate new drugs, foods, sexual positions, whatever, they try them on Earthlings. Hilarity ensues.

It's odd that they'd need something that appeared on a planet in another solar system that they never evolved in contact with... Not to mention that unless what they need is human beings, they'd be better off mining an uninhabited world.

Like an asshole defense attorney I could continue to pick a fight with you but I conceded to you on the last page.

“””””-In conclusion MatthewVett is a dumbass. No, I kid. MathewVett was correct and did have a logical point & I too am bothered when a story skates along on a fine line of bullshit. In this case trickle down bullshit.

-The story would make more sense in the time line of earth date 2043 - 2053.

- I'm partial to 2053 where Tesla is the largest company in the world & has operations all over the universe. The human race now has the technology to got to any corner of the galaxy. Now we would add a lot more aliens species to the story.””””””

In my copious free time, after my upcoming Mendocino vacation and finishing the next half-dozen A TASTE OF INCEST and THE BOOK OF RUTH episodes, right.

I understand.

I think I’m going to focus on Anal &Incest from now on. I’m planning on doing a little scifi, so there is a little bit of a possibility that I could write this myself.

PS: I’m fond of California.

I think I’m going to focus on Anal &Incest from now on. I’m planning on doing a little scifi, so there is a little bit of a possibility that I could write this myself.
It should be fun. And I'm keeping a copy of this thread in my IDEAS folder because it DOES appeal to me and I might get a round tuit.

PS: I’m fond of California.
3rd-generation native here. Getting to Mendocino is easy for us - just take Hwy20 from one end to the other. Used to be even easier, just a drive up Hwy1, but we moved a couple counties away. I have long history around Mendocino. Great place. We were there only last year during a music festival. We sat on the clifftops watching and hearing storm waves crashing on the rocks below while the orchestra in the festival tent played Debussy's LA MER at high volume. Great stuff.

Back to fuckfaces. Some species have lower anatomy reversed so any ventral sex is PIA anal. Yes, I *do* need to whip out a drawing program and sketch a number of possible anatomies. Better yet, someone who knows how to draw should do this. Volunteers?

Maybe they have had previous contact with this world. Like a couple of hundred thousand years ago.

Maybe they have had previous contact with this world. Like a couple of hundred thousand years ago.

Like when early H.sap appeared, right? A little engineered fuckface DNA shot into Neandertals to produce... future generations of hormone sources and sex toys. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Back