AB/Dl diaper fun

52wolf4341

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Posts
147
figured i would make a new post for AB/DL andal kinds of diaper fun. im big into diapers and have had several mommies that love to make me be naughty. im also into alot of other things but this is one of my top. anyone ellse out there?
 
1321416077.jpg
 
Double posted, oops
 
Last edited:
Yea, have never found many on here, but there's a lot over on ADISC
 
I sometimes like to put em on when i'm reading either porn or whatever relaxing. After a shower with liberal amounts of baby powder. Drools...What's great is that they push up on your taint making you erect constantly. Very enjoyable! How about you?
 
ive done alot and i like to do alot. used them alod with my ex. she realy liked it. as when reading or watching porn or relaxing. me me they tend to just make me ecited and hard bc its a diaper lol. i also have a few freinds that like it or like playing the mommy role lol.
 
Interesting. How's that work?

The seam is strategically placed right on that hot spot :eek: it also has to do with being extremely comfortable and mind traveling back to a simpler time when I was a baby! Physically/Phychologically Cystic Fibrosis wreaks horrible havoc on the digestive tract. Thus, when I feel clean and fresh....it's a wonderful! :devil: & it's a constant struggle keeping my hands off myself! ;)

@ Wolf The whole Mommy thing is so titillating for real!
 
I don't remember any events/have memory of when I was a baby, but I am fairly certain that I wasn't aroused back then!

Never knew that pressure on a taint would cause an erection though.
 
ADISC is a site for adult babies and diaper lovers they are at dot org

Didn't know if I was allowed to post links
 
i think its a perfect place to post lol. so what kind of diaper stuff are you into if its ok for me to ask
 
new here...a little nervous but I need help.

Hi, I am new here and have never posted in a forum or talked to anyone about my ....ummm.m....need/desire..? for diapers and the comfort and safety of a firm, but kind Woman's (mommy....?) arms. I had always wondered about diapers and was introduced (kindly forced,though forced indeed!) by an older girlfriend since I ......phew....I wet the bed and always have. then I busted my back up a few years ago and now HAVE to wear them; Day and night and my wife of 18 yrs is NOT I to or the fact that I need them now. Been sleeping alone for almost 2 yrs because of this, but I can't stop wanting it!. My reason for the long winded reply is that I need to talk to someone who has a similar experience or some knowledge that can help me. I don't know how to deal with it anymore! Oh, and I'm not into dudes, but I will talk to anyone that can help! DB.
 
diaper lover

I love playing in diapers and would love to have someone diaper me. Any takers!? Lol I'm a 30 year old male
 
finally!

I'm glad there is a thread for ABDLs. I live the lifestyle with my Daddy, it's part of our daily routine now. I'm not in diapers 24/7 but Daddy puts me in them regularly. I love them!
 
Back
Top