Sniffing panties

N

Nidan

I think I've seen a thread on this before but I wanted to say that I've recently discovered just how fucking horny I get from sniffing my wife's worn panties.

A few weeks ago my wife went out for the evening and left me in... I was really horny. I went to bed intending on having a wank and saw by the side of the bed that she'd left her panties that she'd worn all day.

I decided to smell them and *BANG*... I was so fucking horny. Harder than a Chinese wordsearch!!

I came SO hard sniffing them and stroking my cock.

And now I'm here in our bedroom and there's a pair there now. I've sniffed them again... fucking WOW. She's downstairs...

:devil:

Anyone else have this fetish?
(Not *my* wife's panties... of course! ;-) )

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1068866

wink3.gif

What's not to like? It's the scent of pussy, the most enticing perfume in the world.

Anyone else have this fetish?
(Not *my* wife's panties... of course! ;-) )[/QUOTE]

Yes I do too, and yes your wife's if I could.

When ever i visit my mother in law , i always go to the bathroom ,

<snip>

her see me sniffing on her panties and ask if i can lick and sniff the ones she is wearing , she so turns me on .

Wow. OK. Not with your wife's then?

Love doing this. The first time I told my now ex-girlfriend about sniffing her panties, she thought it was a little strange but was fine with it. The best part was when she got out two pairs, one for me to smell and the other to wrap around my cock and give me a handjob. Loved cumming in her panties. She especially loved it when I would lick the dirty gusset of her panties. After we broke up, she let me keep a pair of her dirty panties. Even though we're not together anymore, I still hope to convince her to let me borrow some of her dirty panties.

Love doing this. The first time I told my now ex-girlfriend about sniffing her panties, she thought it was a little strange but was fine with it. The best part was when she got out two pairs, one for me to smell and the other to wrap around my cock and give me a handjob. Loved cumming in her panties. She especially loved it when I would lick the dirty gusset of her panties. After we broke up, she let me keep a pair of her dirty panties. Even though we're not together anymore, I still hope to convince her to let me borrow some of her dirty panties.

Good Luck with it!! :)

I started sniffing panties quite innocently. When I first got married I would sniff my wife's panties to see if they were clean or used (sometimes things would get tossed on the wrong laundry basket). When I discovered the fun in finding used ones I was hooked.

As a straight woman, I've always wondered why some men like this. After reading a few of these, I think I can get it. Sort of like a natural and carnal thing.

It really is! Honestly, just knowing that a woman's panties have been rubbing on her vagina the entire day is a turn on by itself.

As a straight woman, I've always wondered why some men like this. After reading a few of these, I think I can get it. Sort of like a natural and carnal thing.

It is the scent of pussy. I love it. It is like being down there when she's not around. I love licking pussy so much and it is all the experience... the taste, the feel in my mouth and the scent is a part of it.

And yeah, there's something primal, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Before you understood it better, did you find it arousing or just plain weird? I cant get enough of the heady scent, such a turn on!!!!

Before you understood it better, did you find it arousing or just plain weird? I cant get enough of the heady scent, such a turn on!!!!

The guy I'm seeing asked to keep a pair I accidentally left on his bedroom floor and I honestly don't see the appeal myself.. That being said, its a huge turn on to see him get so worked up. To each his own :)

other way around?

I especially enjoy reading threads that describe natural triggers, like this one. As a female, I wonder if many other gals are into smelling their guy's briefs. I am. I just love doing it. Scents are a big part of my enjoyment of sexuality. A former bf once left a pair of his at my place, which he had used to wipe up with after sex. When I discovered them under my bed, I sniffed and found I couldn't get enough of the mixture of smells. Couldn't help putting them over my face and breathing through them. After a couple of days, he asked me about them, and I fessed up about what I'd been doing. It was quite a trigger for him at that moment. We exchanged used articles on and off after that. I also discovered that I loved his tee shirts after he'd worn them for a day or two. No longer together, but I often wonder what those smells would do to me now. I doubt that I'm alone in this.

A long time panty sniffer

I too LOVE sniffing my wife's soiled dirty panties , I do it everyday and beat off thinking of guy or two we know fucking her , I'm such a panty sniffing cuckold . My wife sometimes will hand me her soiled panties while she go's down on me , she knows I love smelling her pussy while she sucks me off . HELL I rather eat her hairy pussy and cum on the sheets then fuck her . Of cause she hates that part . I think of it as my cuckolding , just eating her and not being able to fuck her. BUT OH MAN YES sniffing a nice dirty pussy scented panty is GREAT .

I've also found and sniffed my 36 yo nieces soiled thongs and her mothers dirty panties / my sister-n-law at times. They all make me hard to cum a big load.

When ever i visit my mother in law , i always go to the bathroom , straight into her linen basket and there are always a pair in there ready for me to sniff,last week i went down there and i said just , using the toilet and she smiled,upon opening the basket there were a pair of lovely white knickers in there and the crotch was soaking, i sniffed them and could not get them in my mouth quick enough ,then wanked myself off into them and replaced them soaked in my cum , later on that evening , i received a text which just read , "very tasty",i almost choked on the cup of tea i was drinking ,going to take this to the next level and will post back when i do(have to build up the courage first) i am going to use her toilet and call her in and let her see me sniffing on her panties and ask if i can lick and sniff the ones she is wearing , she so turns me on .

i can only imagine the thrill of that situation ,especially if you were caught by surprise rather than calling her in ,wow just the thought makes me horny .

I especially enjoy reading threads that describe natural triggers, like this one. As a female, I wonder if many other gals are into smelling their guy's briefs. I am. I just love doing it. Scents are a big part of my enjoyment of sexuality. A former bf once left a pair of his at my place, which he had used to wipe up with after sex. When I discovered them under my bed, I sniffed and found I couldn't get enough of the mixture of smells. Couldn't help putting them over my face and breathing through them. After a couple of days, he asked me about them, and I fessed up about what I'd been doing. It was quite a trigger for him at that moment. We exchanged used articles on and off after that. I also discovered that I loved his tee shirts after he'd worn them for a day or two. No longer together, but I often wonder what those smells would do to me now. I doubt that I'm alone in this.

You are not alone. Have done same with every ex-gf.

Back