Gender Change (by a spell)

sexy_rp_girl

Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Posts
32
I have this story I hope I can find someone to write for me.

So if you are a detailed story writer and are interested in this story let me know.

I would not be asking if I was good enough to write this story.

=====

My idea for a story is -

It involves a Lesbian couple.
2 Characters. (Names can be changed.)

Kelly and Sarah. They are both 19 yo and they share an apartment, and they attend college. Kelly has long blonde hair and Sarah is a brunette.

Kelly is Bisexual but seeing she is with Sarah she is faithful to her, so they have a lesbian relationship. Sarah has never been with a man, the closet thing to a man is using a strap on during sex with Kelly.

Kelly's grandmother had passed away a few months ago, and today they are going through some of her things and Sarah comes across and old book and she looks through it.

She says "I can't believe your grandmother believed in witchcraft. All that supernatural stuff is crap hocus pokus."

Kelly responds and says "You shouldn't say that because if it is real it could come back and bite you for not believing"

Sarah says opening the book to a random page, "I'm so confident that its is crap that I bet a spell wouldn't work."

She hands it to me and says, "Your related to your grandmother so you may have magic but I don't believe it."

Kelly responds "Ok well can't blame me if it works on you"

Kelly reads the words on the page which doesn't mean anything to her it is like latin. Nothing seems to happen to Sarah and she says "See it is all make believe"

"Yeah maybe your right" Kelly replies.

Later on during the night the spell takes effect on Sarah, while they sleep. What she doesn't know is the spell Kelly read out was a gender change spell. Sarah sleeps deeply and her body changes into a full male body.

Kelly begins to awaken and the morning sun light shines a little bit in her eyes as she gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. She comes back into the bedroom and lying in the bed is a man. She screams a little which wakes Sarah from her sleep and she dives up out of bed wondering what Kelly is screaming at.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bed." Kelly says, but then she notices that this male has on the top Sarah was wearing and her panties as well.

Sarah says in a half asleep voice "It's me you idiot." But instead of her female voice it comes out as a male voice.

Sarah then relizes the male voice is hers and she awakens more and relizes that the top she had on is alot tighter around her chest and her panties feel so tight and constrictive.

Kelly replies "Oh my god is that you Sarah."
Sarah doesn't respond as she looks down at her chest. Instead of a chest with female breasts she has a chest that is big muscular. Then she bends over a bit to look at her crotch area and in her panties is a big bulge of male genitalia.

(This is about as much details I could think of so far.

====

(I was thinking they would find some help translating the spell and find out that she is stuck like this untill she experiences what it is like to be a man. In my thoughts about the story is that it means that she has to find out what it is like to experience sex with a woman. Which could basically mean that Sarah would have to know what it is like to be a man having sex with a woman, she would need to know how to satisfy a woman as a man, also learn different sexual techniques, which is basically different positions, until the spirits are happy. Then she will change back.

She is stuck like this for several days because I would like this story to develop over time.

Some thoughts I had for the story are -

I was thinking maybe in the story they experiment in trying to please the spirits by firstly thinking that if Sarah masturbates as a male, that would be sufficient enough to make the spirits happy, nothing changes.

It doesn't work so then the next experiment later on would be a handjob from Kelly. But this does not make the sprints happy either.

Then it would eventually lead to Kelly giving Sarah a blowjob and they hope this will work.

Eventually they would end up experimenting with sex until Sarah is good at it.
I would like to have Sarah's male body have a cock about maybe 8". Bigger than Kelly has seen or have been with in the past)

I am more than happy to hear your ideas and thoughts of the story if your interested in writing it.

Send me a private message if you like this story and are interested in writing the story, and if you want to discuss it further.
 
Who says you're not good enough to write that story? You've written a really good start to it. Maybe you should be looking for a writing partner who shares your interests...

The gender change concept is intriguing.
 
It will never be as right for you as it will be if you write it yourself - or shop the idea as a RP and co-write with somebody.
 
??????????

Interesting concept and I would love to write but due to current time constraints it may take a while to write.
Let me know if you want me to take a poke :D at this.

Venus
PS: best if you contact me by email at [Email removed per site rules.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am still hoping to find someone interested in writing a story based around the idea I have posted
 
I've got something similar as well, was working on a part two but it didn't quite work out as planned.
 
This sounds like it could be a funny and sexy story. How long would you plan this to keep Sarah male? Until they have sex, or past that point. Does it happen over the course of school days also? Because I'm wondering how Sarah would go to school being a male lol.
 
I like this idea. Perhaps what breaks the spell is Sarah getting Kelley pregnant? And after the birth of their child he reverts back to she?
 
Back
Top