Strap-on experiences

Re: If you were wondering....

Originally posted by uptoplay2
Elsewhere I asked, and Mr. Happy responded that the feeldoe did indeed allow hands free thrusting and pulling..... It sounds like Feeldoe Jr is the winner.. unless anyone else wants to do some studies. The larger version sounds perfect for FF fun. We need more info on Nexus...

Hope you all have thought to search for feeldoe on the threads. This is not the only discussion.

Nice....

are you sure you don't have stock in this toy...? (lol) just kidding....

Well guys,

I survived LOL Man it was the most inredible night we have had in a while . Couple of weeks ago we bought a Vac-u-lock harness with the 8" dildo for starters Just jumped right into it didn't we? well we also got a crystal jelly plug the 5" and the large raging hard on plug to work me up to it. Also bought one of the black vinyl playsheets too so not to make a mess on the sheets from the lube. Dont want to fuck up $150.00 bedsheets, LOL. We are also wanting to get into latex clothes but i guess thats another thread I have a thing for it so does she now. Well down to the details I took a nice long shower cleaned myself up and in, shaved (still shave down under) former dancer cannot stand be unsmooth. she also likes it threw on my cock and ball divider and my thong( Zebra print if ya wanted to know Miss I) so usual fore play goes on and she drops the bomb " I'm gonna fuck you now get it out meanwhile i've had a plug in for about 4 hours anticipating this. so we put the strap on on her break out the eze and the wet lube that shit kicks ass! no pun intended. I get on my hand and knees and she wants me to help her put it in LOL i tell her it aint easy as ya think is it? well on that note she slams it home!!!!! holy shit right n my prostate my god i about came from one thrust she tells me dont be a smartass or i'll pay dearly. so she slowly satarts thrusting harder and deeper for about 20 min god i was oozing the whole time. just wanting to cum I telling her this and she says when she ready for me to. she thenmakes me get on my side and grabs my cock im'm begging for her to make me cum, telling her to pump my cock she starts banging me harder and harder, finaly I blow and man I didnt think it was possible to cum that much. hopin to get it tonight again.If ya want I'll keep updates

ouch....

Glad you enjoyed it!
For the record..... I'm in the lovingly fucked line.... up to the point that the strap-on gets her excited. No fair playing penis god for 20 minutes. Like any guy could go that long in a nice tight ass!

Well.... maybe I could get used to that... but not on the first outing.

Another major reason I like the new fangled equipment. Less power for her.... or greed for power... since the pleasure is going to overcome her as well.

I'll shut up now...... I'm sure I've said my piece for peace and love.

Originally posted by dj2830
Well guys,

I survived LOL Man it was the most inredible night we have had in a while . Couple of weeks ago we bought a Vac-u-lock harness with the 8" dildo for starters Just jumped right into it didn't we? well we also got a crystal jelly plug the 5" and the large raging hard on plug to work me up to it. Also bought one of the black vinyl playsheets too so not to make a mess on the sheets from the lube. Dont want to fuck up $150.00 bedsheets, LOL. We are also wanting to get into latex clothes but i guess thats another thread I have a thing for it so does she now. Well down to the details I took a nice long shower cleaned myself up and in, shaved (still shave down under) former dancer cannot stand be unsmooth. she also likes it threw on my cock and ball divider and my thong( Zebra print if ya wanted to know Miss I) so usual fore play goes on and she drops the bomb " I'm gonna fuck you now get it out meanwhile i've had a plug in for about 4 hours anticipating this. so we put the strap on on her break out the eze and the wet lube that shit kicks ass! no pun intended. I get on my hand and knees and she wants me to help her put it in LOL i tell her it aint easy as ya think is it? well on that note she slams it home!!!!! holy shit right n my prostate my god i about came from one thrust she tells me dont be a smartass or i'll pay dearly. so she slowly satarts thrusting harder and deeper for about 20 min god i was oozing the whole time. just wanting to cum I telling her this and she says when she ready for me to. she thenmakes me get on my side and grabs my cock im'm begging for her to make me cum, telling her to pump my cock she starts banging me harder and harder, finaly I blow and man I didnt think it was possible to cum that much. hopin to get it tonight again.If ya want I'll keep updates

WOOHOO>>>Hot Damn you had a hot night! (yes- I wanted to know....:D)

Sexy Sexy Sexy..I'm so jealous, of the both of you! You got milked by the cock is what happened....that oozing is a milking, never really feels like a cum until you cum....hot hot hot. If your woman knows you post here , tell her she's so lucky (well, you are too)...:D yummm

I personally loved the update..and I'd love to hear more indeed...Thank You for sharing this one...that was so hot.:rose:

Re: ouch....

Glad you enjoyed it!
For the record..... I'm in the lovingly fucked line.... up to the point that the strap-on gets her excited. No fair playing penis god for 20 minutes. Like any guy could go that long in a nice tight ass!

Well.... maybe I could get used to that... but not on the first outing.

Another major reason I like the new fangled equipment. Less power for her.... or greed for power... since the pleasure is going to overcome her as well.

I'll shut up now...... I'm sure I've said my piece for peace and love.

Nice Av you got there uptoplay2...*wink*

You'd love getting it with one of those wouldn't you....? I bet you're just throbbing at the thought. Getting into bed with me...cudding myself to your back...my mons pushing into your valley between your cheeks as if I had a cock on....arm around you, reaching for....yea...you'd love it.

Re: Re: ouch....

MissIntrigue said:
Nice Av you got there uptoplay2...*wink*

You'd love getting it with one of those wouldn't you....? I bet you're just throbbing at the thought. Getting into bed with me...cudding myself to your back...my mons pushing into your valley between your cheeks as if I had a cock on....arm around you, reaching for....yea...you'd love it.

I'd insist on helping you position your new tool just right!

Would a bj for you just be a waste of time??

Then it would be worth the effort!

First, it would increase the anticipation and make the experience more real.
Second, we'd find out whether you were going to get as much pleasure as we hope. Hopefully finding that just a bit of motion was good... so you wouldn't get too excited.

Re: Then it would be worth the effort!

First, it would increase the anticipation and make the experience more real.
Second, we'd find out whether you were going to get as much pleasure as we hope. Hopefully finding that just a bit of motion was good... so you wouldn't get too excited.

As much as I go off with the proper stimulation...there is a time that the guy wonders if I am insatiable. I have been asked if I was insatiable. I kind of like to take what I want until I am done in and satisfied. A little bit won't be enough...(lol)

Re: Re: Then it would be worth the effort!

MissIntrigue said:
As much as I go off with the proper stimulation...there is a time that the guy wonders if I am insatiable. I have been asked if I was insatiable. I kind of like to take what I want until I am done in and satisfied. A little bit won't be enough...(lol)

Well I'm hoping that you get enough feedback so that you don't have to hurt me to get what you need. If I'm not being hurt keep at it until you reach your orgasm! If you are feeling the effects, just let me know so I can enjoy that knowledge. You probably won't have to touch me.

Re: Re: Re: Then it would be worth the effort!

Well I'm hoping that you get enough feedback so that you don't have to hurt me to get what you need. If I'm not being hurt keep at it until you reach your orgasm! If you are feeling the effects, just let me know so I can enjoy that knowledge. You probably won't have to touch me.

I'm pretty well vocal...I don't keep you guessing at all...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Then it would be worth the effort!

MissIntrigue said:
I'm pretty well vocal...I don't keep you guessing at all...

Vocal is good.......Naw, vocal is great!

:kiss:

Re: Re: Then it would be worth the effort!

MissIntrigue said:

Soooo hungry!

You're the best Miss I.

:kiss:

Hello Jack Eagle...thank you for your kind words...Mmmm have an approval on that stuff...!

Miss I, I knew you were special.

An insatiable..... strong willed.... vocal...... determined lady. It is only a matter of time before the man of your dreams falls on his knees to accept your loving, caring but insistant drive for mutual pleasure. I only hope that he meets all your other needs as well.... like lots of nice new frilly things to fill your drawers.

Re: Miss I, I knew you were special.

An insatiable..... strong willed.... vocal...... determined lady. It is only a matter of time before the man of your dreams falls on his knees to accept your loving, caring but insistant drive for mutual pleasure. I only hope that he meets all your other needs as well.... like lots of nice new frilly things to fill your drawers.

You got it right there uptoplay2, determined. A matter of time? Well maybe, I have found that life comes with no guarantees, unfortunately. And if he does not fill my needs- he does not need to be with me and then I walk and continue on my quest. Hey! that kinda sounds like what I've been doing for years! lol

i don't think i've ever experienced anything as wonderful as the first time my lover took me in the ass with a strap-on. i must admit i was very apprehensive, as nothing more than tongues and fingers had visited there before. she was so gentle and patient, and it truly aroused me more, at least emotionally, than anytime i had had sex with a man before. i was indeed hooked from the get-go, so to speak, and it was a defining moment in my life as i realized what i am and what made me feel happy, satisfied and content.

by the way, i have multiple orgasms just from anal sex alone!

have not used a strap-on myself, and really have no desire to do so. tells you a bit about myself, i suppose!

kisses to all...:kiss:

Originally posted by smoothbikini
i don't think i've ever experienced anything as wonderful as the first time my lover took me in the ass with a strap-on. i must admit i was very apprehensive, as nothing more than tongues and fingers had visited there before. she was so gentle and patient, and it truly aroused me more, at least emotionally, than anytime i had had sex with a man before. i was indeed hooked from the get-go, so to speak, and it was a defining moment in my life as i realized what i am and what made me feel happy, satisfied and content.

by the way, i have multiple orgasms just from anal sex alone!

have not used a strap-on myself, and really have no desire to do so. tells you a bit about myself, i suppose!

kisses to all...:kiss:

I'm glad you had a nice experience with it!...

Welcome to Lit...:rose:

Strapon Play

I expereince the strapon on average of once a week. I see the same lady specifically for this play. She is younger than me being she is 28 and I am 47. She is not a domme per say in that she isnt in the lifestyle nor a pro.. in fact she has a live in that isnt into this. However she is very, very good using a strapon. Yes I must suck it first. In fact part of the ritual is to ber nude on my knees putting the condom on the dildo. Once the condom is on she has me take it orally for at least five minutes. When she is ready she has her "slut" bend over the bed and she proceeds to take what is hers. Depending on her mood she either takes me slowly or foceable. Regardless of how she takes me with passion and in the course of doing so reaches a climax from doing so. I dont orgasm from this myself but I have a very "I am serving and pleasing" content feeling from being her bend over bitch. I have been with a man nor do i have a desire to be but that was a mental block to me doing the first time. Now with time I know that taking a womans strapon for me has no corrolation to wanting to be with a man.

Most men are so terrified of being considered gay or bisexual to either
try or admit to enjoying anal. While
my wife wouldn't be into it and would
freak out if she, I have a large "toy" that
I use frequently. I'll admit that I do fantasize about doing it with a very large, very real penis, but at the same time the thought of having any intimate contac with another man absolutely repulses me. In
a way I'm glad my wife isn't to because she'd be freaked out by the size of the thing I use.

BentStraight said:
Most men are so terrified of being considered gay or bisexual to either
try or admit to enjoying anal. While
my wife wouldn't be into it and would
freak out if she, I have a large "toy" that
I use frequently. I'll admit that I do fantasize about doing it with a very large, very real penis, but at the same time the thought of having any intimate contac with another man absolutely repulses me. In
a way I'm glad my wife isn't to because she'd be freaked out by the size of the thing I use.

Have you asked her? Or do you just assume what her feelings about the matter would be?
The thought of having sex with another man does not excite me at all, but I love to feel my ass and I have managed to get four fingers up it , Gee that felt good.
Would love to have a woman that would use a large strapon up my ass.:p

Re: Re: Miss I, I knew you were special.

MissIntrigue said:
You got it right there uptoplay2, determined. A matter of time? Well maybe, I have found that life comes with no guarantees, unfortunately. And if he does not fill my needs- he does not need to be with me and then I walk and continue on my quest. Hey! that kinda sounds like what I've been doing for years! lol

If you "Squirt" when you CUM there will be no doubt at all! :devil: :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Miss I, I knew you were special.

Originally posted by Lloyd2004
If you "Squirt" when you CUM there will be no doubt at all! :devil: :devil:

Well, there's not many that have acheived that from me.

We would humbly like to announce...

I am pleased to announce new thread has been launched. The Magical Mystery Strap-On Tour is open for business. You will have to visit to see who our special strap-on technicians are.

Last edited:
Back