She cut his cock off!

You may call me naive or whatever you like, I coulden't care less.

It's not even enough for that woman to go to jail.

She should be outcasted on a dessert island for eternity, without any supplies at all!!!

Oh so she deserves something harsh but he doesn't?

Well first off right now no one knows the story. It will end up he said she said unless there are witnesses to any crule behavior on his part.

But see IF he did indeed abuse her. This is the best punishment an eye for an eye and no matter what happens to her his life will never be the same. What would the courst do slap his wrist if she reported anything?
 
I am curious as to what we'll find out in this story, but regardless, she did not have the right to do that.
 
I just saw something on the news about this and they really didn't have any details about it...Just that she said he deserved it. They said something about someone saying that she was maybe mad because he wanted to have some people over for dinner!!! If that is true she may just be a true nut or crazy bitch more accurately. You just assume when a woman goes to that extreme to cut someone's penis off it has to be related to rape but maybe not in this case. I guess we will se as the case develops.
 
Back
Top